Day 04 - Immunity Challenge #1

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:54:37 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Your first Immunity Challenge as a tribe will take place this Sunday at 8c/9e. You have until then to select partners. There will be no Tribal Council following it.

Good luck!

Re: Day 04 - Immunity Challenge #1

Postby Tyrone » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:36:01 pm

OfflineTyrone
    Quick question: What do you mean by the until then to select partners? Was that involving the twist or is that involving the challenge today?

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Tyrone wrote:Quick question: What do you mean by the until then to select partners? Was that involving the twist or is that involving the challenge today?

I believe it was involving the partners twist.

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Tyrone, Jeff was referring to this (which you guys already did):

Now for the fun part... on to picking your partner.

Atacama tribe, this is where you come in. I have placed a 5 question survey that you will answer and private message to me. As soon as I receive your survey, I will then post the survey anonymously onto the Palena Tribe forum for the returning players to see. I will omit your name entirely from the survey so they will not know who it is from.

On a first come first serve basis, the Palena tribe members will "claim" which of the surveys they want as their partner publicly. Once a survey is claimed, no one else can take that person on as their partner. I will then reveal to the palena tribe member who selected the survey who it belonds to on the Atacama tribe. I will also tell the Atacama tribe member which member of Palena has claimed their survey.

I will then create your private forum here on the arena.

So New players, you will want to fill out that survey throughly and quickly to ensure that you get a good returning player, and to show to the returning player that you are a partner they want. The more active you are, the more reliable. You will want a reliable partner.

That's it... go.

Return to Tree-Mail