Who?

Re: John – 14th

Postby Jane » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:37:18 pm

OfflineJane
    I be playing my banjo tonight muwahaha!

Postby Jane » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40:06 pm

OfflineJane
    In some sick and twisted way I like to thank all the players for getting revenge to all those that betrayed me. = You like me! You really like me! -- so said Sally Field.

Postby John » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:42:48 am

OfflineJohn
    I never trusted Yve and I was bummed to be stuck with her again when the tribes were switched. I knew she'd turn on me like she did everyone else. She's a snake. I made a move to get rid of her and everyone turned on me for it. It is what it is.

Jane, you shouldn't be bitter at me. Yve, Jill and Holly were prepared to get rid of you and only you out of their tribe so we jumped on board in the hopes to get the numbers advantage. Even Jimmy jumped on board. Furthermore, I sent you a message saying hi and asking how your leg was after you spilt chilli sauce on yourself and you didn't even have the decency to reply so me getting rid of you wasn't a bad decision at all especially as you failed to communicate.

Postby Jane » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32:28 am

OfflineJane
    I was told by Ken not to speak with you and Russell said you were bad news. Not my fault you had a bad reputation too <_<

You should have known if somebody was offering up the blood of one of their own they couldn't be trusted LOL

Postby John » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:35:16 am

OfflineJohn
    Jane wrote:I was told by Ken not to speak with you and Russell said you were bad news. Not my fault you had a bad reputation too <_<

You should have known if somebody was offering up the blood of one of their own they couldn't be trusted LOL

Well you're an idiot then because I did nothing to either Ken or Russell and I never played with either of them in the past so if you believed them its no wonder you were voted out first. They were both targeting me because I was quite inactive the first weekend so I barely spoke to either of them.

My partner also said you were an idiot but I still made the effort to speak with you. God gave me a mind to think for myself and not be gullible and believe what others say.

And as for my reputation. I've played four games now and I've been true to my word and been loyal to all my alliances I've ever made so you've been fed some BS and you bought it. Did you ever stop to think that maybe Ken and Russell were trying to hide their reputations?

I never trusted those that turned on you and I was trying to turn the last vote on Yve as I saw her as a snake but her partner Chase who I was aligned with didn't appreciate me for making that suggestion and both of them flipped the vote on me.

It is what it is, I tried to make a move and it didn't work for me.

My alliance was with Brook, Ted and Chase and I was true to all four of them which shows me to be a loyal player so remember that when you talk about me and my reputation.

I never had a solid alliance with Fabio and I know he was never keen to work with me and was very bummed with the first switch up as he had something going on with the original tribe which I wasnt a part of plus there was nothing I could have done to save him as everyone was adamant in getting rid of him.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28:00 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    John, I'm so bummed to see you here. I didn't get to pay much attention to Atacama, but I was really pulling for you. Tough luck.

You should probably just ignore Jane. icon_wacko

Postby John » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:04:36 am

OfflineJohn
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:John, I'm so bummed to see you here. I didn't get to pay much attention to Atacama, but I was really pulling for you. Tough luck.

Yeah probably best to do that.
    Thanks Mia.
    I felt from the get go noone was a fan of me or wanted to work with me so 14th is a good effort in my eyes. I knew my time was drawing to a close and every tribal I didn't feel the safest besides the one we voted Jane out. She rubbed everyone the wrong way. icon_wacko

Postby Erica » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18:18 am

OfflineErica
    Jane is the queen of the LL. Fact.

Postby Jane » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27:15 am

OfflineJane
    John wrote:
    Jane wrote:I was told by Ken not to speak with you and Russell said you were bad news. Not my fault you had a bad reputation too <_<

Well you're an idiot then because I did nothing to either Ken or Russell and I never played with either of them in the past so if you believed them its no wonder you were voted out first. They were both targeting me because I was quite inactive the first weekend so I barely spoke to either of them.

My partner also said you were an idiot but I still made the effort to speak with you. God gave me a mind to think for myself and not be gullible and believe what others say.

And as for my reputation. I've played four games now and I've been true to my word and been loyal to all my alliances I've ever made so you've been fed some BS and you bought it. Did you ever stop to think that maybe Ken and Russell were trying to hide their reputations?

I never trusted those that turned on you and I was trying to turn the last vote on Yve as I saw her as a snake but her partner Chase who I was aligned with didn't appreciate me for making that suggestion and both of them flipped the vote on me.

It is what it is, I tried to make a move and it didn't work for me.

My alliance was with Brook, Ted and Chase and I was true to all four of them which shows me to be a loyal player so remember that when you talk about me and my reputation.

I never had a solid alliance with Fabio and I know he was never keen to work with me and was very bummed with the first switch up as he had something going on with the original tribe which I wasnt a part of plus there was nothing I could have done to save him as everyone was adamant in getting rid of him.

I was just fucking with ya icon_laughing nobody said shit i just didn't want to talk to you because you were ugly in that picture. HA HA at your reaction though too bad you didn't have spunk sooner. icon_wub

Postby Jane » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:28:20 am

OfflineJane
    John wrote:
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:John, I'm so bummed to see you here. I didn't get to pay much attention to Atacama, but I was really pulling for you. Tough luck.

Yeah probably best to do that.
    Thanks Mia.
    I felt from the get go noone was a fan of me or wanted to work with me so 14th is a good effort in my eyes. I knew my time was drawing to a close and every tribal I didn't feel the safest besides the one we voted Jane out. She rubbed everyone the wrong way. icon_wacko

Guess we're in the same boat. I am just more fierce icon_mml

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:20:02 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    All these boots are tragic, but silver lining - this is shaping up to be quite the LL.

Postby John » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:28:11 pm

OfflineJohn
    Brenda Lowe wrote:All these boots are tragic, but silver lining - this is shaping up to be quite the LL.

I had no chance. I'm surprised I got as far as I did to be honest because everyone was keeping their distance with me plus playing this when my sons were on school break was a very big challenge especially as all the activity was on at 1-4pm my time.

You guys need to do what was done in another season and try to weed out the inactive and boring players early on. Would keep the entertaining players around longer.

Postby John » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:28:49 pm

OfflineJohn
    Erica wrote:Jane is the queen of the LL. Fact.

And I am the king. Fact.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:42:33 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    John wrote:You guys need to do what was done in another season and try to weed out the inactive and boring players early on. Would keep the entertaining players around longer.

I've tried that gameplan before, it's easier said than done. You gotta always be wary of the quiet players, they are usually the ones working behind the scenes hardest, and therefore hardest to get rid of. :/

Postby Erica » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50:54 pm

OfflineErica
    John wrote:
    Brenda Lowe wrote:All these boots are tragic, but silver lining - this is shaping up to be quite the LL.

I had no chance. I'm surprised I got as far as I did to be honest because everyone was keeping their distance with me plus playing this when my sons were on school break was a very big challenge especially as all the activity was on at 1-4pm my time.

You guys need to do what was done in another season and try to weed out the inactive and boring players early on. Would keep the entertaining players around longer.

Interestingly enough, from the first 2-3 days of the game, you were the most inactive AND the most boring.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:07:39 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    John wrote:

Well, we could always do The Fall.

icon_wacko

Postby Erica » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09:55 pm

OfflineErica
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
    John wrote:

Well, we could always do The Fall.

icon_wacko

Or we could never EVER do that EVER

He's (finally) retiring the fall though, because someone was in the hospital all weekend and got eliminated

Postby John » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17:49 pm

OfflineJohn
    Erica wrote:
    John wrote:

Interestingly enough, from the first 2-3 days of the game, you were the most inactive AND the most boring.

It was a bad weekend for me as I had my brothers bachelor party hence why I wasn't around and most people were aware of that fact.
    Maybe you weren't because when I wrote to you and you replied with a one word answer which made no sense and made me think WTF? What is this chick on?

Next

Return to Losers Lodge