Re: Erica - 17th

Postby Jane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43:31 am

OfflineJane
    Everyone this season is contempt with just drifting together. Its not floating its drifting. In drifting you find other pieces of wood to drift with. What a dull group of people. The sad thing too is they find themselves compelling

Postby Jane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43:31 am

OfflineJane
    Everyone this season is contempt with just drifting together. Its not floating its drifting. In drifting you find other pieces of wood to drift with. What a dull group of people. The sad thing too is they find themselves compelling

Postby Jane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43:32 am

OfflineJane

Postby Jane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43:32 am

OfflineJane

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23:20 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    What was that icon_blink

Postby Erica » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59:56 pm

OfflineErica
    Jeff Probst wrote:Erica was a goddess <3 I'm hoping the shake up wakes up some people. Hopefully we'll see some fireworks out of Tyrone, Russell, Chase, Ted, Ken and the like... we've seen it before.

Thanks <3
    Russell and Chase aren't THAT bad. I'm pissed at Jolanda but she had me 100% fooled. I honestly thought she was serious about our F2 alliance.

I'm rooting for Fabio and Jolanda to win. The only reason I liked Russel was because he said he hated floaters, and then he becomes the biggest floater in the game... lol...

Anyway, Jane you are amazing lol

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:21:36 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Erica wrote:
    Jeff Probst wrote:Erica was a goddess <3 I'm hoping the shake up wakes up some people. Hopefully we'll see some fireworks out of Tyrone, Russell, Chase, Ted, Ken and the like... we've seen it before.

Thanks <3
    Russell and Chase aren't THAT bad. I'm pissed at Jolanda but she had me 100% fooled. I honestly thought she was serious about our F2 alliance.

I'm rooting for Fabio and Jolanda to win. The only reason I liked Russel was because he said he hated floaters, and then he becomes the biggest floater in the game... lol...

Anyway, Jane you are amazing lol

You liking Jolanda still amazes me. You hate her so much in the beginning.

Postby Erica » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40:54 pm

OfflineErica
    I hated her for whatever reason (I forget lol) but then I realized she was one of 3 people who I didn't feel completely neutral about. So then I liked her for not being a boring fuck <3

Postby Jane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39:26 pm

OfflineJane
    Well we can be friends. I don't want to break you're heart though but give me advise just in case I come back one day. You won't ever be back but at least give me some pointers.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:07:39 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:29:57 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Honestly though, I just don't get why you guys are up in arms about being out so early. I mean, I was completely insufferable and kind of a bitch for a lot of my game, but the difference was that I actually communicated with other players. Yeah, you guys were entertaining to a certain degree, but most of you guys didn't bother to try communicating people so complaining about being voted out is really kind of ridiculous. [/opinion]

Postby Brook » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:17:58 pm

OfflineBrook
    Lol the Illusory superiority that always graces losers lodge or ponderosa

Erica no doubt has mirrors on every wall of her house, talk about self obsessed. Just the usual stuck up bitch schtick that people run with in these games and feel the need to call everyone else boring because they are not as FABULOUS as you see your self. Its a bit sickening to actually read them thinking they are so "real" and "individual" when there is at least one of them in every game lol. Newsflash Erica; calling everyone else boring and dull over and over does not equal a personality. Nor is it interesting or entertaining so just stfu with that shit please. .

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36:45 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Brook wrote:Lol the Illusory superiority that always graces losers lodge or ponderosa

Erica no doubt has mirrors on every wall of her house, talk about self obsessed. Just the usual stuck up bitch schtick that people run with in these games and feel the need to call everyone else boring because they are not as FABULOUS as you see your self. Its a bit sickening to actually read them thinking they are so "real" and "individual" when there is at least one of them in every game lol. Newsflash Erica; calling everyone else boring and dull over and over does not equal a personality. Nor is it interesting or entertaining so just stfu with that shit please. .

icon_wub

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09:35 pm

OfflineJane
    Brenda Lowe wrote:Everyone this season is contempt with just drifting together. Its not floating its drifting. In drifting you find other pieces of wood to drift with. What a dull group of people. The sad thing too is they find themselves compelling

Aww I said that in my confessional in my good bye message I thikn or in my thread I don't remember which.

You shouldn't steal people's words unless you want to go and quote them.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21:38 pm

OfflineJane
    Brook wrote:Lol the Illusory superiority that always graces losers lodge or ponderosa

EXCUSE YOU FOR A SECOND! I think it takes a grander state of delusion to think your fucking opinion on what somebody else believes should be taken into any type of consideration. Who the fuck do you think you are for a second? Unless your shitting M&Ms at lightning speeds nobody and if you did then you would be somebody who's shitting M&Ms at lightning speeds. icon_glare

Let me CLARIFY something for you. If somebody else wants to think their fabulous let them. If they want to call other people losers, let them. You are a nobody remember? The fact is you probably are a loser and seeing somebody else berate your own kind infuriates you. What's not interesting or entertaining is hanging around some shit for brains asshole that can't sit back and fucking go off if he wants to go off. Instead you'd rather sit the fuck back and mutely do nothing except state your discontent for when people DO do something and correct me if I'm wrong but some nasty ass mute mother fucker doing nothing to me is boring and dull.

Now you have two fucking options that I will lay out for you. If you don't like the way things are going that is.

1.) Continue shutting the fuck up like you have.

or

2.) Get the fuck out because last time I checked you really don't need to be here and nobody asked to be graced by your fucking presence anymore so you can be gone like a fucking shit stain in a fresh pair of tighty whities in a washer on agitate. Cuz last time I checked which I have this little "rant' of your has been the only compelling things you've done in this game so I hardly don't you fucking never returning is going to be noticed.

Do you think it is? I mean do you think that somebody who hasn't done shit yet will be noticed if he never shows back up til the finale!? I ain't no Einstein but I don't think anyone will notice. Which kinda makes a point about dull and boring people. The duller the flavor the least memorable it is.

Now you will apologize to Erica. You will revoke your cock handed claims and attempts at intimidation or a " upper hand" and you will then do one of the options above.

And being that you are somebody with an ego to him I am expecting a full fledge reply. Let me preface that reply with -- FUCK YOU NOW YOU JUST GONE INTERESTING THANKS TO SOMEBODY WHO ALSO THOUGHT PEOPLE HERE WERE PATHETIC BORING LOSERS. THANK YOU FOR ALSO PROVING MY AND ERICA'S POINT ABOUT DULL PEOPLE. ONLY A DULL PERSON WOULD GET MAD AND MAKE A COMMENT IN DEFENSE OF DULL. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A PLUNGER IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY.

People are fucking rude.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:25:19 pm

OfflineJane
    No wonder this asshole lost his season. Somebody give him a damn personality that ain't smelling like shit

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27:22 pm

OfflineJane
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:

icon_wub

And I swear to go Mia he must be one hot mother fucker in real life that's your biting at the bit to ride because anyone that made such a moronic comment like that and its followed by icon_wub could only mean that OR that person just has really bad taste.

Well I'm guessing the taste part if you're Mia and rocking highlights like that. Don't even go there with me!

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:28:14 pm

OfflineJane
    I know that bitch (Brook now) won't say sorry either. He's too arrogant and egotistical in his own self worth. Trust me I'm a better looking person than you and I amount to more so whatever you think you have going on next to me its nothing.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:28:29 pm

OfflineJane
    Fucking little bitch.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:29:14 pm

OfflineJane
    And just in case you're wondering I am being real right now and its not a schtick. If you don't like I don't give a fuck right now maybe you should think about how you talk to people first.

PreviousNext

Return to Losers Lodge