Re: Erica - 17th

Postby Erica » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:00:44 pm

OfflineErica
    Holy shit Jane, you are a star

And Brook. There are multiple reasons why your post is ridiculous, but I'll start with me being self centered. This thread has my name in the title, I'll post what I fucking want. And even so, I really don't think I've been that self centered? Most of my posts have been about how much other people have sucked. You weren't on my tribe. I call them pussies because they ARE pussies, not because I want to be that overdone character that we see in every fucking game. (Which I was not even close to) You know what? I wrote nice things about you in my confessional. You were one of the few people who I actually liked. You come in here posting random BS because of the things I said right after getting voted out unanimously, being betrayed by a group of people who I actually liked and thought they liked me back? I really don't like your attitude here. I'm still bitter, and I freely admit that I'm a sore loser. But I don't think its fair to accuse me of trying to be the bitch because people like you are the reason I got so upset in the first place.

Nobody plays these games because they care how Wendy Jo's day has been going. OMG I haven't talked to Ted today, better get on that to improve my social game! Like wtf, nobody is here for that. At least I'm not. My meltdown happened while you were not even on the tribe, so please stop pretending you know what happened, or that you know who I am. You saw these 4-5 posts in this thread, remembered our opening PMs, and IMMEDIATELY pegged me as the tryhard bitch without even bothering to understand the situation first. There is no validity in your argument. I LOATHED a fuckton of people in this game. So I made that clear. I really don't get what the purpose of your rant was, but I really don't think it has much validity.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:11:59 pm

OfflineJane
    Preach.

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30:42 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    I love all of you guys, this season was hard in that we had a looooot of people we loved, we knew we had to lose some of them early, I was just hoping some of my superstars (you guys) had lasted a bit longer, but I have faith that we have enough left to make for an exciting season.

Hang in here until the merge because we're going to open up the Lurkers den so you guys can interact with then, and this season we have one of the most active lurkers dens ever so that will be a lot of fun and they are DYING to talk to you guys.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34:08 pm

OfflineJane
    I think Patagonia will gone down as probably one of the worst seasons. No offense. I think its going to be along the lines of One World.

Postby Jane » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36:01 pm

OfflineJane
    Thanks to the cast. Anytime somebody sports woodies over crosswords you know the cast is sucking

Postby Erica » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:42:07 am

OfflineErica
    Jane wrote:I think Patagonia will gone down as probably one of the worst seasons. No offense. I think its going to be along the lines of One World.

Theres still time for people to have meltdowns and fights. Eventually they will run out of outcasts and they'll have to take out eachother

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:44:11 am

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Erica wrote:
    Jane wrote:I think Patagonia will gone down as probably one of the worst seasons. No offense. I think its going to be along the lines of One World.

Theres still time for people to have meltdowns and fights. Eventually they will run out of outcasts and they'll have to take out eachother

Yea I'm banking on that too, Erica. We still have some big guns left in the game and I think itll be fun watching them clash. I did NOT expect them to play such a quiet game, maybe theyve learned something since the last time, however boring it may be. But I wouldn't count on them being quiet for too much longer.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49:58 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Erica and Jane, you guys were great, but you were voted out because you were alienating and polarizing as fuck, and you weren't able to keep that up and still align with people. If your only defense for being voted out so soon is that everyone else was so boring, then I guess that says a lot about your gameplays. YOu guys aren't reading the other players' confessionals or private messages to other players. We have some real players, and just because they aren't being hags and bitches like you two doesn't mean they aren't awesome too.

But like I said, you guys were entertaining to watch, but you also couldn't keep people on your side, so there's a tradeoff to being "boring" for a bit and being "exciting" early on.

Postby Erica » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58:05 am

OfflineErica
    I thought I had an alliance :(

Postby Jane » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40:58 am

OfflineJane
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Erica and Jane, you guys were great, but you were voted out because you were alienating and polarizing as fuck, and you weren't able to keep that up and still align with people. If your only defense for being voted out so soon is that everyone else was so boring, then I guess that says a lot about your gameplays. YOu guys aren't reading the other players' confessionals or private messages to other players. We have some real players, and just because they aren't being hags and bitches like you two doesn't mean they aren't awesome too.

But like I said, you guys were entertaining to watch, but you also couldn't keep people on your side, so there's a tradeoff to being "boring" for a bit and being "exciting" early on.

I actually disagree. I think it says something to manage a gameplay like that and be all behind the scenes but you also have to bring life into what you're doing. There is nothing that will keep people watching or engaged in a season (lurkers) when most of the action happens through PMs which they can't see. They all have to randomly wait for a commentary bump.

So I understand your inaccurate logic on how being "boring" puts you further in the game but if doing that is to be so dedicated, engaged, and focus on the game that you take it too serious and can't interact and have fun aside from that then you go into boring area. Case in point. Kim from One World. She's not to widely loved or hated which isn't a good thing at all. Everyone calls her boring and that she took the game too serious. Yeah she played a great behind the scenes game but that doesn't make her liking, thrilling, or compelling.

When some of your targets are people who are OTT early it creates a sense of withdraw from other players. They might have said or spoke up on the main board but instead they are now withdrawn and afraid to openly speak in fear of being targeted and when everyone is withdrawn you don't have a very entertaining series.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:52:15 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Okay, but where was this strategic Jane during the game? You can't be OTTN and expect people to keep you if you aren't aligning or talking strategy with people. It just doesn't work like that.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:29:23 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Erica wrote:I hated her for whatever reason (I forget lol) but then I realized she was one of 3 people who I didn't feel completely neutral about. So then I liked her for not being a boring fuck <3

You hated her because you thought she was a boring fuck though. icon_laughing What was weird for some of us watching was Jo was so social and likable during our season we couldn't fathom the Jo hate.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:31:23 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Brook wrote:Lol the Illusory superiority that always graces losers lodge or ponderosa

Erica no doubt has mirrors on every wall of her house, talk about self obsessed. Just the usual stuck up bitch schtick that people run with in these games and feel the need to call everyone else boring because they are not as FABULOUS as you see your self. Its a bit sickening to actually read them thinking they are so "real" and "individual" when there is at least one of them in every game lol. Newsflash Erica; calling everyone else boring and dull over and over does not equal a personality. Nor is it interesting or entertaining so just stfu with that shit please. .

Yea. What Brook said.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:35:09 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    I would also like to add after reading all of Page 2 of this thread.... I'm still in love with Jane.

Postby Brook » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:53:32 pm

OfflineBrook
    Jane wrote:
    Brook wrote:Lol the Illusory superiority that always graces losers lodge or ponderosa

Erica no doubt has mirrors on every wall of her house, talk about self obsessed. Just the usual stuck up bitch schtick that people run with in these games and feel the need to call everyone else boring because they are not as FABULOUS as you see your self. Its a bit sickening to actually read them thinking they are so "real" and "individual" when there is at least one of them in every game lol. Newsflash Erica; calling everyone else boring and dull over and over does not equal a personality. Nor is it interesting or entertaining so just stfu with that shit please. .

EXCUSE YOU FOR A SECOND! I think it takes a grander state of delusion to think your fucking opinion on what somebody else believes should be taken into any type of consideration. Who the fuck do you think you are for a second? Unless your shitting M&Ms at lightning speeds nobody and if you did then you would be somebody who's shitting M&Ms at lightning speeds. icon_glare

Let me CLARIFY something for you. If somebody else wants to think their fabulous let them. If they want to call other people losers, let them. You are a nobody remember? The fact is you probably are a loser and seeing somebody else berate your own kind infuriates you. What's not interesting or entertaining is hanging around some shit for brains asshole that can't sit back and fucking go off if he wants to go off. Instead you'd rather sit the fuck back and mutely do nothing except state your discontent for when people DO do something and correct me if I'm wrong but some nasty ass mute mother fucker doing nothing to me is boring and dull.

Now you have two fucking options that I will lay out for you. If you don't like the way things are going that is.

1.) Continue shutting the fuck up like you have.

or

2.) Get the fuck out because last time I checked you really don't need to be here and nobody asked to be graced by your fucking presence anymore so you can be gone like a fucking shit stain in a fresh pair of tighty whities in a washer on agitate. Cuz last time I checked which I have this little "rant' of your has been the only compelling things you've done in this game so I hardly don't you fucking never returning is going to be noticed.

Do you think it is? I mean do you think that somebody who hasn't done shit yet will be noticed if he never shows back up til the finale!? I ain't no Einstein but I don't think anyone will notice. Which kinda makes a point about dull and boring people. The duller the flavor the least memorable it is.

Now you will apologize to Erica. You will revoke your cock handed claims and attempts at intimidation or a " upper hand" and you will then do one of the options above.

And being that you are somebody with an ego to him I am expecting a full fledge reply. Let me preface that reply with -- FUCK YOU NOW YOU JUST GONE INTERESTING THANKS TO SOMEBODY WHO ALSO THOUGHT PEOPLE HERE WERE PATHETIC BORING LOSERS. THANK YOU FOR ALSO PROVING MY AND ERICA'S POINT ABOUT DULL PEOPLE. ONLY A DULL PERSON WOULD GET MAD AND MAKE A COMMENT IN DEFENSE OF DULL. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A PLUNGER IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY.

People are fucking rude.

icon_yawn that was way too boring to read past the first line. Simplify it if you want it to be recognised

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:56:01 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    This is official the "Crazy Bitch" thread. I'm staying away now. icon_laughing

Postby Erica » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49:02 pm

OfflineErica
    Brook definitely read Jane's post at least 7 times

Postby Erica » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55:19 pm

OfflineErica
    Chad Crittenden wrote:
    Erica wrote:I hated her for whatever reason (I forget lol) but then I realized she was one of 3 people who I didn't feel completely neutral about. So then I liked her for not being a boring fuck <3

You hated her because you thought she was a boring fuck though. icon_laughing What was weird for some of us watching was Jo was so social and likable during our season we couldn't fathom the Jo hate.

This is a lie. You seem to be emulating Brook with how you put words in my mouth. I hated Jolanda for starting massive amounts of alliances without asking people first.

Postby Jane » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18:41 pm

OfflineJane
    Brook wrote:
    Jane wrote:

EXCUSE YOU FOR A SECOND! I think it takes a grander state of delusion to think your fucking opinion on what somebody else believes should be taken into any type of consideration. Who the fuck do you think you are for a second? Unless your shitting M&Ms at lightning speeds nobody and if you did then you would be somebody who's shitting M&Ms at lightning speeds. icon_glare

Let me CLARIFY something for you. If somebody else wants to think their fabulous let them. If they want to call other people losers, let them. You are a nobody remember? The fact is you probably are a loser and seeing somebody else berate your own kind infuriates you. What's not interesting or entertaining is hanging around some shit for brains asshole that can't sit back and fucking go off if he wants to go off. Instead you'd rather sit the fuck back and mutely do nothing except state your discontent for when people DO do something and correct me if I'm wrong but some nasty ass mute mother fucker doing nothing to me is boring and dull.

Now you have two fucking options that I will lay out for you. If you don't like the way things are going that is.

1.) Continue shutting the fuck up like you have.

or

2.) Get the fuck out because last time I checked you really don't need to be here and nobody asked to be graced by your fucking presence anymore so you can be gone like a fucking shit stain in a fresh pair of tighty whities in a washer on agitate. Cuz last time I checked which I have this little "rant' of your has been the only compelling things you've done in this game so I hardly don't you fucking never returning is going to be noticed.

Do you think it is? I mean do you think that somebody who hasn't done shit yet will be noticed if he never shows back up til the finale!? I ain't no Einstein but I don't think anyone will notice. Which kinda makes a point about dull and boring people. The duller the flavor the least memorable it is.

Now you will apologize to Erica. You will revoke your cock handed claims and attempts at intimidation or a " upper hand" and you will then do one of the options above.

And being that you are somebody with an ego to him I am expecting a full fledge reply. Let me preface that reply with -- FUCK YOU NOW YOU JUST GONE INTERESTING THANKS TO SOMEBODY WHO ALSO THOUGHT PEOPLE HERE WERE PATHETIC BORING LOSERS. THANK YOU FOR ALSO PROVING MY AND ERICA'S POINT ABOUT DULL PEOPLE. ONLY A DULL PERSON WOULD GET MAD AND MAKE A COMMENT IN DEFENSE OF DULL. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A PLUNGER IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY.

People are fucking rude.

icon_yawn that was way too boring to read past the first line. Simplify it if you want it to be recognised

From interesting to boring translation for Brook:

. . . .

Postby Jane » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21:52 pm

OfflineJane
    Erica wrote:Brook definitely read Jane's post at least 7 times

Took him 4 days to respond

PreviousNext

Return to Losers Lodge