Re: Erica - 17th

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30:17 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    ...Why is brook always fucking with people in the losers lodge but never in the game...

Postby Jane » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36:48 pm

OfflineJane
    Because Brook is boring.

Postby Erica » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16:17 am

OfflineErica
    lol

Postby Brook » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14:52 pm

OfflineBrook
    Erica wrote:
    Chad Crittenden wrote:
    Erica wrote:I hated her for whatever reason (I forget lol) but then I realized she was one of 3 people who I didn't feel completely neutral about. So then I liked her for not being a boring fuck <3

You hated her because you thought she was a boring fuck though. icon_laughing What was weird for some of us watching was Jo was so social and likable during our season we couldn't fathom the Jo hate.

This is a lie. You seem to be emulating Brook with how you put words in my mouth. I hated Jolanda for starting massive amounts of alliances without asking people first.

Lol that you believed this icon_laughing

Postby Erica » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:16:55 pm

OfflineErica
    Wow Brook, looks like you really were the CP mastermind of the game. Glad to see you in the LL one round before me. Rocking that strategic game.

And you get more irritating with every post you make. Do you ever say ANYTHING that doesn't piss people off?

Postby Brook » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:02:14 am

OfflineBrook
    Erica wrote:Wow Brook, looks like you really were the CP mastermind of the game. Glad to see you in the LL one round before me. Rocking that strategic game.

And you get more irritating with every post you make. Do you ever say ANYTHING that doesn't piss people off?

Lol that "insult" was such a reach.

I miss the good arguments that i got to have with John in Costa Rica. I feel like i got short changed this time

Postby Jane » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:11:47 am

OfflineJane
    Brook wrote:
    Erica wrote:Wow Brook, looks like you really were the CP mastermind of the game. Glad to see you in the LL one round before me. Rocking that strategic game.

I miss the good arguments that i got to have with John in Costa Rica. I feel like i got short changed this time

I can't for the life of me imagine how compelling your version of an argument can be. Its probably like

Brook - You are stupid

John - I disagree

Brook - I respect your disagreement but stand by my original statement

John - Rightfully show

COMPELLING!

Postby Erica » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52:59 am

OfflineErica
    Brook wrote:

Thats because I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. You are just antagonizing and trolling for the lulz. If you aren't trolling, then something is very wrong here.

Postby Brook » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:53:32 pm

OfflineBrook
    Erica wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Thats because I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. You are just antagonizing and trolling for the lulz. If you aren't trolling, then something is very wrong here.

Im not even arguing. All ive done is told you what i think of you and lol that you believed that thing about Jolanda and hated her because of it.

The fact that you would think the only explanation for someone saying these things about you is that they are trolling is quite humorous though

Postby Erica » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:41:52 pm

OfflineErica
    Omg you are so annoying. It doesn't make a difference if your pointless lie made me hate Jolanda for a day.

And you are being an ass for the sake of being an ass. Which is interesting because you called me out on doing something similar on the first page in your petty rant

Postby Jane » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:27:20 pm

OfflineJane
    Even when Brook argues its boring. Like seriously have some class and throw a fuck you in there at some point. You're playing an org and are boring so its not like YOU (Brook) have anything else fucking going for ya.

Postby Brook » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49:21 pm

OfflineBrook
    Erica wrote:Omg you are so annoying. It doesn't make a difference if your pointless lie made me hate Jolanda for a day.

And you are being an ass for the sake of being an ass. Which is interesting because you called me out on doing something similar on the first page in your petty rant

It didnt need to make a difference, i just found it funny icon_biggrin

Im not even being an ass lol ive posted one message telling you how your type is a dime a dozen with just the usual hating on everyone for being "boring" while thinking you are so fabulous. It isn't individual, interesting or entertaining. Just thought you might want to know for the future icon_smile

Postby Brook » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54:42 pm

OfflineBrook
    Jane wrote:Even when Brook argues its boring. Like seriously have some class and throw a fuck you in there at some point. You're playing an org and are boring so its not like YOU (Brook) have anything else fucking going for ya.

Thanks Jane, if anyone knows 'boring' then its Jane so ill take this on board and work on it icon_yes

Postby Erica » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:29:53 pm

OfflineErica
    Brook wrote:
    Erica wrote:Omg you are so annoying. It doesn't make a difference if your pointless lie made me hate Jolanda for a day.

Im not even being an ass lol ive posted one message telling you how your type is a dime a dozen with just the usual hating on everyone for being "boring" while thinking you are so fabulous. It isn't individual, interesting or entertaining. Just thought you might want to know for the future icon_smile

And you obviously didn't read my response to that. You just put me in with 100 other people who do the same thing every game. You are actually starting to piss me off.

Postby Brook » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16:37 pm

OfflineBrook
    Erica wrote:
    Brook wrote:

And you obviously didn't read my response to that. You just put me in with 100 other people who do the same thing every game. You are actually starting to piss me off.

I browsed your response but you totally missed the point so i ignored it. Its just your general attitude from the days we spent on our tribe and your comments here

Postby Jane » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23:51 pm

OfflineJane
    Brook wrote:
    Jane wrote:Even when Brook argues its boring. Like seriously have some class and throw a fuck you in there at some point. You're playing an org and are boring so its not like YOU (Brook) have anything else fucking going for ya.

Thanks Jane, if anyone knows 'boring' then its Jane so ill take this on board and work on it icon_yes

You acted as if you have the ability to fix the boring piece of shit that you are! Please, you're a nobody now and forever

Postby Brook » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26:23 pm

OfflineBrook
    Jane wrote:
    Brook wrote:

You acted as if you have the ability to fix the boring piece of shit that you are! Please, you're a nobody now and forever

John teach this woman how to insult someone please. This shit is embarrassing icon_no

Postby Erica » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:38:03 pm

OfflineErica
    Brook wrote:
    I browsed your response but you totally missed the point so i ignored it. Its just your general attitude from the days we spent on our tribe and your comments here

Do you understand how boring it was to PM all those people? You had to do it too. It was HELL. Ted, Tyrone, and Ken were the biggest offenders.

Postby Jane » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14:58 pm

OfflineJane
    Jane wrote:
    Brook wrote:

John teach this woman how to insult someone please. This shit is embarrassing icon_no[/quote]

Its not an insult I'm stating a personal observed fact. Besides the only thing John can teach me is how to be a mute bitch and Jane ain't no mute bitch.

I mean really Brook on what realm do you find your boring tirades about whatever the fuck you're even saying remotely interesting? Let me know when I'm suppose to be compelled by the shit coming out of your mouth.

Side not LOL @ FABIO TOTALLY ABANDONING THIS GAME <3 that love love love love it. icon_lol

Postby John » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07:06 am

OfflineJohn
    Brook wrote:John teach this woman how to insult someone please. This shit is embarrassing icon_no

Keep me out of this mate.
    I don't associate with nutcases.
    I agree I find her embarrasing too and the best way is to let her ramble on and show she's a fruitcake and to take no notice of her.
    What she says never makes any sense. She could probably write: WIDFH EFQEIN EFQE EFJE EFHIUEB FIUY FIIBF SEJVJSN TNDOC and it would make more sense.

Anyway, this threads about Erica so let's write about her. Why was Jimmy T voted out? icon_lol

PreviousNext

Return to Losers Lodge