Postby Marty » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:28:13 pm

OfflineMarty
    THANKS FOR FUCKING ME OVER JOHN

Re: Marty – 13th

Postby John » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:28:17 pm

OfflineJohn
    Marty wrote:THANKS FOR FUCKING ME OVER JOHN

Um, How am I to blame?

I think you need to realise that Ted was never with you or I. He was tight with Jake all along. I suspected he didn't care for either one of us but I didn't anticipate how close he and Jake were. They both made out as if they didn't trust the other.

I also think you need to realise Yve was a snake and was going to turn on us at some point. I knew she would and I never trusted her especially after she turned on Brook. Why do you think she was last picked when I was picking tribes? I didn't want her and unfortunetly I was stuck with her and had no choice.

At the end of the day, I made an alliance with you, Ted, Chase and Brook before he was booted and I stayed true to that alliance. Yve was never part of it, she was a tag along but Chase was protecting her because of the partner twist.

Don't you think it was interesting how Yve said she didn't like Chase and would be happy to vote him out. I bet you she went back and said it was you or I if not both that said that. Don't you also think it was funny that she only liked you and I and wanted to play the game with us in an alliance of three. I never believed a word she said and being stuck with her on my tribe was my demise in the end.

Re: Marty – 13th

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19:26 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Marty, you were so frustrating to watch.

Return to Losers Lodge