OfflineChad Crittenden
Host
Jill just said this to Ted in her confessional:
Hmmm well the only person who I've told my partner to is Holly, who confirmed that she is Fabio. If Fabio didn't make the merge, that would be swell for me :P I don't exactly trust Holly and only told her because she forced my hand... Obviously if I come after him at the merge it will look suss in her eyes, but if he were to get voted out pre-merge through not fault of my own that would be dandy.
What about you? Our tribe has been fairly slow on the alliance-forming front, a couple of us have been talking about it, but I have been one of the more active members of the tribe so I might be able to try and go after someone in particular if you need me to?

So........ Dan is actually the one that told Jill he was with Fabio. I want to ask Jill about this in her confessional, if it was intentionally done to mislead Ted. But if she made a mistake and was getting people she had talked to confused, I don't want to point that out to her because that mistake could provide some chaos along with the fact that I'm not going to remind her of stuff I read in her PMs.

Thoughts?

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Hmm, there's no harm letting em know you read PMs. I will sometimes directly quote a PM chain and ask about it for like, a whole truth rather than what they are saying to people.

idk about tackling that particular point though. On one hand she's very specifically laid out two bits of contrasting info in confessional & partner forum so it's unlikely to be a slip up, buut for the 10% chance that it might be, I wouldn't ask about it directly. If it is a legit mistake it will blow up a little down the road and at that point you can ask around the matter. If it isn't, she'll maybe comment on it whenever a question about trust and Ted comes up organically.

So I wouldn't, not yet anyway. See where it goes.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
And now with Fabio and Holly on one tribe, as are Dan & Jolanda. Ted spots the pattern (and he will) & it will blow up in Jill's face sooner rather than later. Or he doesn't spot it, and the fake pairings get targeted for being lucky enough to land on the same tribe.

OfflineChad Crittenden
Host
OK. I won't say anything. I was just wondering if that was an honest mistake or she was intentionally trying to mislead him to protect Dan.

Also I LOVE the new tribes. Mostly because I really think it's going to help my favos and make some chaos.

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
First off thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing in confessionals. I have one complaint though. It's just a pet peeve of mine to discuss other games outside of stranded even in confessionals. I like to keep the contestants in this world I've created and for them to talk about games outside of it breaks the illusion I'm working hard to create. So if you could watch that especially with the vets that would be awesome.

Aside from that keep up the good work

Return to Planning