OfflineChad Crittenden
Host
It looks like Mia and I are the only ones around and she's sick and honestly there is no way in hell I can be available every single day to interact with the cast.

Thoughts? Anyone?

I was extremely surprised to log in after the weekend and see that because Mia was sick and I wasn't here, that no episode threads were set up or anything. Just to let you know ahead of time, I will not be here tonight and if Mia is still sick I would assume that means someone is going to have to set up the Episode threads and ask questions and stuff?

OfflineHelen Glover
Host
I can do threads tonight.

OfflineHelen Glover
Host
I can also do the challenge if you let me do Volunteer's Dilemma (omg plzplzplz... total lost cause lol)

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Yes, please do thread tonight if you don't mind Helen.

I was sick all weekend and I'm recovering right now, which means catching up all on the real life stuff I missed, so obviously this place comes last. I can check in some, but the next few nights will be really hard for me to pour my entire evening into.

I also, I've been dealing with a sleep disorder, so I'm kind of trying to get that under control. Basically all it means is that I'm going to bed a lot earlier to try and get a regular sleep schedule, so if I check out before 10 or 11, that's why.

OfflineHelen Glover
Host
False.

Sleeping disorder = more waking hours for Stranded. Duh!

Jk. I'm regularly in bed before 11 these days lol

Feel better, Mia! Health comes first always.

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Guys, we have a plethora of hosts this season, you just need to communicate here. If you can't be there let us know so we can find someone to replace you for that night.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
I'll just restate this here. But I'm not guaranteed here live for any night, that's like 5-7 am my time. I get up and leave for work around half-six to seven ish, so I may swing in occasionally, but that's it.

Better news though, my evenings have calmed down so I should be able to get some confessional laps in. idt I can sift through many PMs though. We'll see. Most likely I'll pick it up a little more once merge hits and it's easier to keep track of one ball of yarn instead of two.

OfflineAmi Cusack
Host
Sorry about my recent inactivity here. A friend of mine suddenly died last week, and frankly the internet wasn't my first priority.

OfflineHelen Glover
Host
I'm headed to bed tonight, but can post threads in the new space (?) tomorrow morning if not already done.

Return to Planning