OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
We're still on the same episode, right? If not, can you tackle this again Chad? I'm sick so I'm heading to be early, but I'm pretty sure it's just a challenge tonight anyways, which means same episode.

OfflineChad Crittenden
Host
Sorry. I showed up about 24 hours late and a dollar short.

My life is really crazy right now. Don't need to get into it but this wedding planning stuff is sending me into a tizzy resembling an atomic bomb - who knew my super laid back midwestern inlaws would be the ones who are making me FUCKING CRAZY???? Besides the fact that both my fiance and I are about to move again and looking for jobs. I'm sorry if I let any of you down. And I'm sorry you're sick Mia. That's going around too. Luckily I haven't gotten it yet or it may send me over the edge. Hopefully someone has been keeping up with this and confessional questions. I'll go look now and see where we are. I feel awful if people are depending on me, but I am kind of an obsessive personality (if you guys couldn't tell) and I'm in full on crazy retard mode about booking bands and what my wedding centerpieces need to look like and having about 3 meltdowns a day that I haven't even logged in here since Friday.

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Chad, relax, this is a game for fun haha. If you can't make it, i'll cover it or we'll find someone else to.

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Brenda wrote:WTF just happened?

Confessional questions at their finest. icon_wub

By the way, has anyone heard from Chad?

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Quick and easy :P I didn't want to lead them in any direction except crazy. It's the follow-ups is where ti's at icon_wink

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
I'm only here to pop in real quick. I'm on duty for my job tonight, which means I get to spend the next 4 hours stuck behind a desk. Normally I have internet, but the wifi is down and there's no ethernet hookup, so I'm screwed.

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Actually internet is back up. I SHOULD be around to post confessionals tonight.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
I won't be :/

Also, good a place to say as any, go easy on Wendy can you? You're starting to cross the line tween winding her up and outright scaring her off and it could still influence the game. She is already out ffs :P Allow her express herself, cos her in Jury mode can still be hilarious.

Just let the other players do the winding up of. If she starts to get awful in there they will sort her out or let her make a tit of herself for us. And if they don't, well, that's the shape of the game and we shouldn't interfere with it.

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Brenda Lowe wrote:I won't be :/

Also, good a place to say as any, go easy on Wendy can you? You're starting to cross the line tween winding her up and outright scaring her off and it could still influence the game. She is already out ffs :P Allow her express herself, cos her in Jury mode can still be hilarious.

Just let the other players do the winding up of. If she starts to get awful in there they will sort her out or let her make a tit of herself for us. And if they don't, well, that's the shape of the game and we shouldn't interfere with it.

I'll be around tonight for sure.

And yeah, I'm totally done picking on her. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm done with it, so don't worry. (But if we do superlatives at the end of this game, she's TOTALLY getting Most Likely to Participate or something.)

Previous

Return to Planning