Episode 10

10th Place

Episode 10

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59:42 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making Final 10! You're half way there! *Bon Jovi plays silently in the background*

I don't have a lot to ask you, so I guess you should just tell me what's up.

Re: Episode 10

Postby Chase » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:40:19 pm

OfflineChase
    So I just got this from Jolanda:

Jolanda wrote:Why do you hate me? Because at TC you said you hated a certain black person, it wasn't Ted, I'm sure, and Tyrone is harmless. So, that narrows it down to me. What have I done to you?

alol this is going to be a fun 24 hours I can tell.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:40:50 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Do you hate Jolanda?

Postby Chase » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44:20 pm

OfflineChase
    icon_laughing

I don't. I don't really think much of the game Jolanda is playing, but there is nothing malicious about her. She does mean well. That was more of a joke post than anything else tbh. I told her it was about Erica, which makes sense IMO.

I'm stuck on what to do this round. Will really need to think about it.

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:27:47 am

OfflineChase
    So in Malaysia I was voted out in Episode 10 as the 3rd Juror. That is the same placement that someone will get tomorrow. It is something I really want to survive past.

Unfortunately I don't have time to give a full confessional on everything and I expect tomorow will be PM heavy so I won't have time then either. For now I'll leave this PM I just sent to Jake and Yve about my conversations with Ken and Russell:

Chase wrote:Generally I'm not a fan of Group PMs but I wanted to update you both together on the conversations I've had before I head out for the night. More likely than not I won't be online until three or four hours before Tribal Council at best. There are two potential avenues we can take:

1. Russell could be willing to force a tie with us and Ken against Holly/Jolanda. Now the reason he bailed last time is that he claims not to have been sure that the votes were there, so we all need to ensure he has absolute confidence in us to see this through. I'm not sure how much contact he has had with you guys, but we need to ensure communication is open and that he knows we are all behind forcing the tie.

Now a tie might not sound perfect, but it absolutely is when we expect it and the other side do not. We would be competely prepared for a tie, we would not stress and would not need to wonder who voted for who. We would have seen it coming since we organised it this way. But they on the other hand would be shocked. And when in situations like that people tend to make rash impulsive decisions that they might regret. I feel confident that if we force that tie, the revote would go in our favour. It will work.

2. The alternative is a last minute pitch to Tyrone about the Partners situation and trying to play into his greed about getting the Talismans. I feel that it would need to be something sprung on him at the last possible moment. Tyrone is not a bright guy at all, so we could lead him into maing a decision like that if we don't give him time to think about it. Ken and I discussed this overnight. I think we shouldn't approach Tyrone until the last moment. That is a critical element of that plan for me.

Losing Ted sucks on so many levels but we can do this if we stay on the same page. I'm confident we can get past this.

I'm determined to take the lead here. Neither Tyrone or Jolanda were votes I originated. I think that needs to change.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:08:01 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Kneel Chaste.

Arise, Chasist the Racist! icon_laughing

Good luck getting over the 10th-place speedbump. icon_uhoh

With your plan to be forcing a tie at best, or relying on "not too bright a guy", how much would Yve's idol help you right now? Have you considered or asked if is shes willing to pass it / use it?

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:58:57 pm

OfflineChase
    One hour until Tribal Council. Yve has not been online since last night. Jake has not been online since 6am. Ugh this is not good.

Russell and Holly seem to be saying that I am maybe not the target. But how do I even believe that? Idk.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:20:29 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So who are you casting your vote for?

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25:08 pm

OfflineChase
    I have no idea icon_laughing

Right now I think I have inadvertantly set-up Ken to be voted out if it isn't me. Tyrone seems to have told the powers that be about Ken approaching him about the Talismans like I suggested he should do, which is apparently a greedy action that he needs to be punished for. So that plan is definitely out icon_razz

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:27:13 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Okay, since you've brought up partners, I want to hear your take on that. How closely are you and Yve working to be the last pair standing, and if you survive tonight, what would be your plan to be the last pair standing from there?

What is your take on the other pairs?

Return to Chase