Final Words

10th Place

Final Words

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:42:17 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    10th place again... icon_cry Tough luck. It was a pleasure watching you play, though!

Here is where we'd like you to look back over the game and share any thoughts you can't post in Ponderosa. What did you learn from this experience first and foremost? Any regrets about the last vote or your game in general? Who are you rooting for and against?

How did Patagonia compare to Malaysia?

Re: Final Words

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55:26 pm

OfflineChase
    I was actually 8th last time icon_razz But that was only due to a removal and a quit. I went out in Episode 10 as the 3rd Juror both times.

I don't have any regrets. I think I did everything I could. For a moment there I thought Yve had been playing me all along, but that vote had to be from Russell. I did have a plan in place to tell Ken she has the idol in a secret message hidden in an emoticon if she did screw me over, unfortunately they can't be done on this forum anyway </3 There are still a lot of people I would be happy to see win. Yve and Jake of course. Ken was great too <3 I wish Russell would grow a backbone and actually do something, but I like the guy so much I can't hold that against him. I'd definitely vote for Holly to win. Those would be the most ideal outcomes for me. Then Jolanda is slightly lower since I think she hasn't quite made the most of her potential, it seems to me that Holly is the stronger of the two. I'm definitely not voting for Jill or Tyrone.

What I take most from this experience is how I have evolved since Malaysia. I definitely feel that I played a stronger game. I know I stay composed and calm at all times. I feel like I took the lead more, in Malaysia I let Taj look after me and this time I think I looked after myself.

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:31:36 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    I will say you were certainly a better player this time, I really thought you would win... but I will also say that crazy chase was my favorite <3

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40:26 pm

OfflineChase
    Yeah I think I was more of a personality in Malaysia. I felt like I was a gamebot at times here icon_laughing

I enjoyed both experiences <3 It would be hard to pick one over the other.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:55:52 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    You can hide things behind emotes Image See? But before you ask, no, you cannot do this as a Juror- emotes only means emotes only. And now I'm gonna be checking so :P

You done good kid. My biggest regret for you is you just lost me the lurker/host sweepstakes :/

Of course continue to use this thread if there's anything you want to talk about away from the rest of the Jury and we'll keep tabs on it.

Postby Chase » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:36:43 am

OfflineChase
    Oops I must not have done the tags right icon_razz I'll be good and follow the rules <3

Postby Chase » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:19:38 pm

OfflineChase
    So this has worked out very well for me icon_razz Jake, Ken and Yve are all people I would love to see win <3 I'd like to think Dan and Tyrone are out of it but idk for sure icon_unsure

Return to Chase