FTC Speech

10th Place

FTC Speech

Postby Chase » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39:39 pm

OfflineChase
    I have no idea what I'm going to ask. I <3 all three of them icon_wub Usually I know exactly what I'm going to do but this time I'm torn. I could see myself voting for any of them.

Re: FTC Speech

Postby Chase » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:26:30 am

OfflineChase
    alol I've started this a couple of times now and keep getting nowhere. It is so much easier when there is stuff to criticise about people you don't like.

Postby Chase » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:22:37 am

OfflineChase
    Fuck I just had something written up at last and lost it icon_weep

Postby Chase » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07:13 am

OfflineChase
    Congrats Jake, Ken & Yve <3 icon_wub

This is a very unusual scenario for me. If I had to pick the three people who I wanted to make it to the end the most after being voted out, you three are the players who I would have chosen. I've had strong connections with each of you since the game began, even though we weren't always on the same tribe. Right now I have no idea who I am voting for and it has been difficult to figure out what to say tonight. I'm assuming that any questions about your actions after I was voted out have already been answered in your Opening Statements. Aside from that there are a few questions I am keen to get answers about:

What was the most defining moment of this experience for you? It can be positive or negative. Then I want to know what you learned or gained from this moment, how it impacted the rest of your stay, depending on when it occured.

If you lose this jury vote, what would you attribute that to? What decision or decisions did you make that in hindsight should have been different?

Which six contestants from this season would make a hypothetical DVD Cover?

Jake & Ken, what was the biggest advantage and biggest disadvantage to playing this game as a returning player? Yve same question, except from the perspective as a first-time player in Stranded.

Good luck guys icon_smile

Postby Chase » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57:13 pm

OfflineChase
    I'm so torn atm icon_unsure No idea what I'm going to do.

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28:03 am

OfflineChase
    I still have no idea what I'm doing and have to vote before I go to bed. This is crazy. I've never struggled this much to make up my mind before. And not between two people either but three icon_wacko

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47:41 am

OfflineChase
    I went with my gut. Would not surprise me at all if I changed that icon_laughing

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36:54 am

OfflineChase
    alol I can't make up my mind icon_chaos

I think I've settled on voting Jake or Yve at least. And that is nothing against Ken, just what I feel right now after thinking about everything.

Return to Chase