Re: Episode 09

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18:22 pm

OfflineDan
    20 Messages :( I'll do a mutli para update after PMing, Granola

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57:19 pm

OfflineDan
    Well today was crazy.

Last night I should've just kept my Ted vote and it would've went 5-4-3, but no something inside of me tells me to vote Chase (at first I thought Holly was just dropping Chase as a red herring, so I told Tyrone to vote for Ted as well because I thought HoHo was working with them and trying to get a Chase idol play), but being paranoid led us to rocks I guess. I didn't even flip to Chase until Jolanada told me, like 5 minutes before PMs went off that it was really for Chase, and I didn't get the chance to send it to Tyrone. Then at the revote, I wanted to be cryptic but everybody knew what side I went on but it's just disrespectful and rude to say "I'm voting Ted, kbye" But I'm still keeping up appearances by talking with people.

Anyway, nunuPalena is trying to stay together and I'm letting others call the shots but I'm still getting my way regardless. I'm still talking with Chase/Ted/Jake/Yve because well I have to I guess, and I'm in group PMs with everybodby else but I'm going to start up some individual chains so everybody feels like I'm close with them. I'm trying to stay UTR for a little but still be ~known~ I've heard that the other side likes me abit, and i had some experience with Chase/Yve and I explained them my votes, and they said they appreciated me just not ignoring them, and I stayed open to flipping just so they continue to spit strategy at me. I don't want to leave my options close.

As for my idol, there is no suspicion to me having it from what I know - I barely talk about and when I do I say "The person who is putting teh most blame on others has it the most", but again if I'm asked by a close ally (Russell, Jolanda, HoHo, Jill, Tyrone) I'll admit to them that I've had it.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:25:10 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Dan wrote:a close ally (Russell, Jolanda, HoHo, Jill, Tyrone)

You regard these as 'close allies' - is that individually or as a set? Like, is that the majority alliance of the game right now then?

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53:25 pm

OfflineDan
    Well I mean they aren't all set together, we're voting together but it's pretty much a set of overlapping allies, but these are the people I feel the closest to.

Return to Dan