Episode 11

5th Place

Episode 11

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:45:26 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you've passed the hump and made it to the Final 9! icon_mml

For this round, is it business as usual, or do you have something else in mind?

With all this talk about hidden immunity idols and immunity talismans, what's your opinion on it all? Who could have the idols? Who may get the talismans? How does this effect your vote?

Do you feel safe, or do you think that you might have a target on your back?

Re: Episode 11

Postby Dan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:12:09 pm

OfflineDan
    Well Mia, I can’t say that it was easy – I’m trying to play a very prominent UTR figure, y’know? I mean people know what side I’m on but I’m trying to position myself comfortably with every player by sending them casual PMs and even talking to the people whose sides I’m not on each and every round to reassure them, so people keep me involved in several group PMs, which is what I want – and my name hasn’t been thrown out ever I assume, and I have yet to get a vote cast against me which is lovely, but the game is narrowing down and I’m assuming an F3 Jury of 9, is that correct? If so, 6 more boots to go and I had initially offered Tyrone an endgame deal and extended that to Russell, but Tyrone is being VERY stupid this round, I don’t know why but he doesn’t want the talisman?

The plan was for Jill/Russ/I to make a move against Holly – two pairs are left, those being Tyrone/Ken and Jolanda/Holly, and we want to get the talisman to the less threatening pair but Tyrone refuses to vote for Holly and wants to vote for Ken because he doesn’t want them, whilst immunity threat Holly and social threat Jolanda DO want them, which is incredibly frustrating because if we put them into their hands they are pretty much locks for the endgame, and the talisman threat has played a role in the last couple of votes. The Wendy Jo being rocked out thing was incredibly lucky given her partner was left in the game, but Ted/Chase were targeted for being prominent Atacama figures whilst having a partner left in the game, which spared individuals like Jake or Yve, who was perceived to be weaker than her partner was. And the only idol I know is in the game is the one I have right in my pocket, there could be an Atacama one around, or somebody may not have it, I seriously don’t know. I’m hoping I have the only idol in the game or maybe it went out with Chase or Ted? Ugh, it’s weird – I should’ve shared clues with Fabio to ensure that he had it, but I was just stupid and being paranoid that he would leak information against me, and nobody has yet to ask me so nobody knows I has it yet. I want to keep it that way but if one of my closer allies asks me, I might as well just tell them. But then they’ll see it as shady I kept it a secret for so long? Hopefully they’ll understand and I’ll try to present it to them like I kept it for the group.

But this Holly vote should go 5-4, because from what I observed the 3some between Jill, Russ and I are teaming up with Ken’s vote and Jake‘s vote, as Holly/Jolanda will vote together given they want the talisman, and Tyrone refuses to want the talisman. Jake was actually the swing vote of things, but he has nowhere to go and feels like Holly is a bigger threat, and we were subtly hinting at Tyrone/Jojo/Holly being an F3: so after this perpetual Holly vote, I don’t know things are going to go with Tyrone. I have to tell Tyrone to keep it a secret or he’ll go out of control, I told him I’d try to flip things. If he was a blabbermouth, then I might be getting votes but I still have my idol to protect me, but I was hoping I could keep that baby a little longer.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31:42 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you survived the vote, but we've got another immunity challenge and tribal to get through... What's the plan? Were you shocked by the outcome of tonight's vote?

Postby Dan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:39:42 pm

OfflineDan
    Nope - I voted holly,a nd I'm trying to save the absent Jill and try to lead a brigade against Yve

Hopefully the vote goes like 4-3-1 or something. It depeonds on Talisman plays

Return to Dan