Episode 11

9th Place

Episode 11

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:45:50 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you've passed the hump and made it to the Final 9! icon_mml

For this round, is it business as usual, or do you have something else in mind?

With all this talk about hidden immunity idols and immunity talismans, what's your opinion on it all? Who could have the idols? Who may get the talismans? How does this effect your vote?

Do you feel safe, or do you think that you might have a target on your back?

Re: Episode 11

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52:57 pm

OfflineHolly
    For this round, is it business as usual, or do you have something else in mind?

Business as usual. Ken is goneskies.

With all this talk about hidden immunity idols and immunity talismans, what's your opinion on it all? Who could have the idols? Who may get the talismans? How does this effect your vote?

HIIs I do not believe are in the game anymore, if they are they have been well hidden by the owner. The talismans will come to Jolanda and myself after we vote Ken's ass out tomorrow. Doesn't really affect the vote but its always been the plan.

Do you feel safe, or do you think that you might have a target on your back?

Both. I feel safe that I have a strong alliance that will stick by me but I know I have a target thanks to fucking Chase.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:53:44 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    If you get the talismans, do you plan on using them right away like you promised, or will you hold off for a bit?

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03:19 pm

OfflineHolly
    I'll have to think about it.

Its going to depend on people going along with a Ken vote though. Ken wants me out. Ugh what a loser.

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43:43 pm

OfflineHolly
    Quick celebration for beating Chase cos he's an ass to me outside the game. icon_mml

The next vote should be simple for Ken, even though he is gunning for me.

Tyrone Dan and Jill are in one corner and Tyrone seems set on Ken so I guess the others are too.

Jake is on the other side with Jolanda and Yve apparently in his sights as allies. I am included in this as well.

Russell is a floater, he goes wherever he feels which more often than not is with me and Jolanda.

That should mean Jo and I get Talismans. After that, we look at booting Jake or we start hitting the Dan-Tyrone-Jill threesome.

I've got options now. If I can cut Dan loose, I could capitalise on Jill and Tyrone, picking up Yve and picking off Jolanda and Russell who are by far my only threats once Jake and Dan are gone. Yve may be a social threat but she's doing everything I say. An F3 with HoHo-Jill and Tyrone will piss a few people off but who is seriously going to vote for two people who barely PM and had no say on the game whatsoever?

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:49:37 pm

OfflineHolly
    I'm surprisingly relaxed for a night when I know my name has come up. If it's me, then that's how it goes. If not, great, I'm still here.

Also, VOTE #1 HOHO FOR TEAM USA in Stranded: USA v Australia 2

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:13:05 pm

OfflineHolly
    *yawn* at Ken. Even if he does have an idol and sends me out, He will be gone as soon as he loses an immunity challenge. Dumbass.

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:20:28 pm

OfflineHolly
    KENNY THE ULTIMATE TERROR...

Is Ken another member of the AusStranded group? icon_shocked Thats exactly something they would say!

Return to Holly