Fallen Comrades

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:06:25 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    If you have time, you should consider doing this. Just post them here. It's a good time to reminisce about all the players that have been voted out, and a good fun read for everyone afterward.

(oh & you should do the hosts too!)

Re: Fallen Comrades

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53:35 pm

OfflineJake
    hurr my thoughts:

Jimmy T. - I never knew you but I did find it funny that you apparently don't bother to show up at all for the first few days of the game only to randomly show up for the challenge & then basically quit icon_alien

Jane- I never spoke with you, I don't think we even interacted publicly once-  but how dare you try to make an alliance and decide not to include me.

Brook- I think, aside from Ken who put me into an alliance before I even checked in, you were the first person I had an alliance with on Palena. I liked you a lot even though you started to come on less & less and we stopped talking. Voting you off was the first time that the game was actually hard for me, I didn't want to do it at all.

Ericunt- you annoyed me immensely girl. And apparently you were just a rude bitch to your entire tribe after the swap. Therefore I am very excited that I dent have to spend anymore time with you than I did.

JJ- You were like an old & white version of Tyrone, and while I wanted nothing to do with you I enjoyed your presence. I wish you could have stayed over Jill, but Holly made it quite obvious that she wanted you because you were her pet.

Fabio- You were my first true love in this game & I need you to know that. The night that you left was the first TC that I actually was upset with it & almost started cutting irl. I still think it's my fault for not being able to come here bc I would have fought against your boot for the entire night. Even though we started our convos by talking about One Direction & Soulja Boy dick pics you quickly became my favorite person and best ally. From the very moment that we started talking. I will remember & mourn you every time I listen to Lana del Rey.

John- We started out having a pretty good relationship & I thought I'd be able to use you since you were an easy 1st or 2nd boot and I tried my best to save you. But you quickly turned crazy (something that happened with at least 1/4 of this cast) and tried to pit me against Yve and you had to go. At least you left very classy.

Marty- I don't really know what to say bc we only talked a few times. I thought you were a really pleasant and respectable person tho- we just never really connected. Had we won just one more challenge though- I would have loved to have you join the Atacama alliance.

Wendy Jo- From the first day that we got those surveys, I saw yours and I had to claim it. I knew you would be a sweetheart, but you could also be fierce when needed (like me icon_wub). I think we were a perfect fit and we were a great partnership. I could tell you anything about what was going on in my tribe and you would do the same and we were able to use information to get people with us- even creating that cross-tribal alliance with Jolanda & Holly which really helped me out after you were rudely robbed. I will be forever grateful for what you did for the Atacamas by risking your game to help us. You were the best partner that I could have asked for icon_yes

Ted- We didn't really talk much in Greece, so this was pretty much like meeting you for the first time. I didn't really want to like or trust you at the beginning just bc. But I ended up doing that and I'm really happy that we were able to be in a pretty close alliance together. I always enjoyed talking with you, especially when it wasn't about the game, you are a good guy. Best of luck starting up this semester icon_yes

Chase- I was so devastated the night that you left. lyke sooo sad. Especially bc, like with Fabio's vote-off I wasn't there to do anything so I still felt kind of guilty about it. You were probably the sweetest & most genuine person here and I adored talking with you- you even made me feel like a better person. I almost feel like it's partly my fault that you were targeted bc people would ask me "how's Chase" and I would gush "he's like the nicest best person ever icon_wub" you were gone way too soon.

Holly- You were a HBIC, and you weren't afraid of anyone and weren't afraid to push for what you wanted- which was both very admirable and very annoying. You made yourself a really big target by doing so, and therefore it was relatively easy to try and get a following against you. But you were still just one vote away from staying, and I feel that if you hadn't gone during that vote then you & Jolanda would have been completely unstoppable. I enjoyed talking with you because I think you kept it real all the time- and that was refreshing. Overall, you were pretty amazing, and even though we lost so many challenges, I knew we could always count on you to do well during them.

Jill- I never felt like we connected at all so there isn't very much to say. You did get yourself into a pretty solid position on Palena & before that you survived by being more pleasant than those booted before. ngl I was pretty jealous of the position you got yourself in. I wish we would have talked more bc a lot of people told me you were cool- I didn't see it. Although I am grateful that you took the initiative to target Holly, I appreciate it as I don't think I'd be here without that.

Russell- I feel like we didn't really get along, nothing against you but I think are personalities just didn't really mesh. I thought you were just an annoying retard who wouldn't drop their schtick, but you ended up being someone who I found the most threatening. I think if I hadn't idol'ed you out and if you ended up taking out Jolanda you would have had a great shot at winning. Your character started out as kind of annoying to me, but as time went on I realized it was actually incredibly fucking annoying icon_alien

Jolanda- I think I've probably said it 3 or 4 times at the FTC and a hundred times in PMs and confeshs, but I saw you as the ultimate threat to me personally and I became obsessed with getting you out. It fueled me to continue on, I felt like not that many people were seeing you for the threat that you were and it almost felt like it was my duty to take you out. You were leading Tyrone & Russell to the slaughter on leashes and it was incredible to watch. I screwed you over many times but you always gave me a chance & for that I will love you for forever.

Dan- I think if we had been on the same tribe originally, or even just once before the merge then I would have been able to get a lot closer to you, and I think I would have thought of you like I thought of Chase. You were an extremely honest and just nice person and I was actually pretty sorry to see you go. Best of luck w/ whatever.

Tyrone- You & Jolanda had pretty great transformations from the first few days until you were voted out. All I heard from the other tribe was that you were on the verge of going, but you always managed to survive and had you won the last challenge then I think you would have won this entire game. Or at least had a good shot. Your PM'ing sucked which resulted in me barely ever talking to you, but I enjoyed your personality (from afar) and what you brought to the game.

Brenda- All I remember from last season is that you were always so nice to me & that I loved you and I still do icon_wub ty for posting such personalized questions and actually caring abt. me <3 or at least pretending really well.

Helen- omg my girl from Greece, I rooted for you to win back then actually. Even though I think I called you a bitch once, I actually really liked you and omg good job getting promoted!

Kim- I didn't see you post very often, but when you did you always came off as very ethereal.

Ami- Never saw you post (you were probably assigned to Palena or something) but I'm sure you're fierce too.

Mia- Ty for posting in my confessional so often and for being so present in the game, your questions always gave me things to think about and you always congratulated me every round icon_smile

Carl- Keeper of the idols icon_wub you always seemed the most sane out of all the cohosts too.

Chad- I miss you Chad, where did you go icon_weep ty for being so responsive to me & for sharing some things from you own last season, you were great.

Jeff- oh Jiffy, tysm for inviting me back, I didn't really have high expectations for myself and can't even believe that I made it this far. Thanks for giving me this opportunity and for running such a high quality game with a great array of cohosts.

Return to Jake