Re: Episode 12

Postby Jake » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31:16 pm

OfflineJake
    I guess so. I feel bad- Russell, despite being a fucking annoying snake, was not a bad guy. When speaking with him though, I got the feeling that he might've hated me icon_razz Oh well. He's gone.

ngl, got Final Five is just around the bend in like 45 seconds ..

Postby Jake » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:41:29 pm

OfflineJake
    Isn't this like Yve's catch phrase .

Postby Jake » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:31:05 pm

OfflineJake
    omw Jakey in the final 5.... Who would've thought. Not me.

The dream I had about the final 3 was me, Fabio & Chase though

Postby Jake » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:52:12 pm

OfflineJake
    The final 3 in my heart is Jake, Yve, Tyrone. I adore Ken and want him to be there too, but we can't afford to let him be there. Ppls might see Yve & I as his slaves, even though we have both worked hard to get here. It is making me feel horrible to pretend like it will be the three of us in the final 3.

Idk if I have the heart to cut him icon_unsure ...
    People tell me to take my emotions out of the game but idk how to icon_weep

So at this point, I'm not gonna worry about challenges or trying to get a majority of the votes- those days are over. We are finally sitting in a good spot and are Dan & Tyrone can see what it feels like to scramble. omg I wonder what it will be like for Dan when he logs on to this mess icon_laughing.

So now all I'm worried about is how can I make a jury like me ... ? I don't know what the juryhouse is like and I don't know what kind of feelings they have towards me and the other players. For all I know, I've already lost. But I have to try my hardest regardless.

People who likely are pissed at me in some way: Holly, Jill, Russell, Jolanda. I just hope I can make the jury respect me. They don't have to like me but at the very least I hope they give me a chance to prove myself to them.

Should I make it to the final 3 icon_cool Stranger things have happened.

Previous

Return to Jake