Episode 10

8th Place

Episode 10

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01:10 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making Final 10! You're half way there! *Bon Jovi plays silently in the background*

I don't have a lot to ask you, so I guess you should just tell me what's up.

Re: Episode 10

Postby Jill » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10:54 pm

OfflineJill
    How is Tyrone still around? The guy's a total mongoloid.

More thoughts later! I just need to own this challenge ;)

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:32:45 am

OfflineJill
    The next vote looks like it'll be a boring Chase vote, but I kind of want to see if we can turn it onto Holly. It will depend on whether we can get Russell on board.
    I just really want to get rid of Holly, she's an immunity threat who I believe has the HII... And she thrown me under the bus more than once... So it's time for her to go!

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14:35 pm

OfflineJill
    I think I have my end game sorted out.

I want to broker a F3 deal with Ken and Tyrone. I don't think I could beat any of Jolanda, Russell or Dan (maybe, but needless risk... plus I don't know if they would take me anyway.) This is my ideal boot order:

CHASE
    HOLLY
    JAKE
    JOLANDA (using Yve as a swing vote)
    DAN
    RUSSELL
    YVE

TYRONE, JILL, KEN final 3

Tyrone wouldn't get any votes, and I believe I could beat Ken. I will suggest this to Ken after this round, see what he thinks. I think it's the best outcome for all of us, so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29:09 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Ooh, endgame plans!

Where does the partners twist factor into your plans? Who do you want to get the talismans now that your partner is gone?

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35:02 pm

OfflineJill
    I never really wanted the Talisman, it puts a target on your back for something that is not really insanely powerful. It looks like those talismans will go to Ken and Tyrone, but I don't think it will play much of a factor. It's good that the two that I want to align with are the two that will get immunity talismans to some extent, but it could also make me a target if both my alliance mates are immune. First I need to get confirmation from Ken and Tyrone that they're onboard though... My relationship with them is perhaps not as strong as with Russ, Jo and Dan... but it makes sense for all of us to go together.

Return to Jill