Episode 11

8th Place

Episode 11

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47:29 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you've passed the hump and made it to the Final 9! icon_mml

For this round, is it business as usual, or do you have something else in mind?

With all this talk about hidden immunity idols and immunity talismans, what's your opinion on it all? Who could have the idols? Who may get the talismans? How does this effect your vote?

Do you feel safe, or do you think that you might have a target on your back?

Re: Episode 11

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:58:45 pm

OfflineJill
    This round is going to be intense.

WE REALLY NEED HOLLY TO GO.

Fucking Tyrone is such a fucking moron. Ken tried to include him on the plan to blindside Holly, and he goes and fucking blabs to everyone on the tribe.

Hopefully, it will be me, Ken, Russ, Dan, Yve and Jake voting united. This might be the only shot we have at Holly, and fuck me if fucking Tyrone is going to blow it.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32:12 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you survived the vote, but we've got another immunity challenge and tribal to get through... What's the plan? Were you shocked by the outcome of tonight's vote?

Postby Jill » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:53:38 pm

OfflineJill
    Holy balls this is intense!

Glad the Holly vote went off without a hitch, the aftermath is delicious. Tyrone the mongoloid hasn't worked out I voted for Holly either icon_lol

Unfortunately because Jake won immunity it looks like it will have to be Yve tonight. This screws up my plans greatly. It looks like the Tyrone-Ken-Jill F3 is not going to work, especially because Tyrone is NOT going to work with Ken. I'll have to work things out a little bit but I think I'll be here for a bit longer at least.

Return to Jill