Episode 08

6th Place

Re: Episode 08

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52:14 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jolanda wrote:Going into today's immunity challenge, I'm not gonna try to win. If I try to win, people may see me as a threat, and would want to turn on me, and I don't want that to happen. So, if possible, I'm not gonna win the challenge.

When you can force yourself to take a break from counting, can you tell me why you decided to actually try for it instead of throwing it?

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:56:07 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Jolanda wrote:4

Remember how I said I was gonna throw this? Not when theres 3 immunities I'm not.

Also because I don't want any potential targets to get it. If I have it, less chance someone like Ted or Wendy has it.

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40:55 am

OfflineJolanda
    Jolanda wrote:Going into today's immunity challenge, I'm not gonna try to win. If I try to win, people may see me as a threat, and would want to turn on me, and I don't want that to happen. So, if possible, I'm not gonna win the challenge.

*cut to Jolanda winning*

Lol a girl can change her mind!

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58:26 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

lolololol icon_lol

Jolandomination rolls on!

So. Now you are immune from the vote, do you take any extra risks that you wouldn't have without? How do Ken & Jake being immune too change your gameplan or at all? Any closer to actually settling on a plan for tomorrow yet?

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:31:55 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Jolandomination! I love it! <333

Since I'm immune, it dosen't mean that I'm going to make a big move I wouldn't make without a necklace. Im trying to just sit back and let other people make the decision on who to vote out for me, because it's too early to stick my head out for anybody, I don't want to be deemed as a strategic threat.

Ken being immuned changes nothing, but I'm glad that Jake is immune because when talking to people about the vote I don't want to have to say, "not Jake, Ted" a lot.

As for the plan of voting out someone tonight, it seems like it's between Ted and Tyrone. Me, Jill, Dan, Russell, and Holly are definatley voting for Ted, and Ted, Chase, Wendy, possibly Yve, and possibly Jake are probably going to vote for Tyrone. Ken is in the middle, he is telling both sides that he is with them, and doesn't want to "give Holly and Jo what they want". Ugh, I hate it when people assume, I don't want anything, I just want to be safe! I need to talk to Ken, it's weird because he's the one who was targeting Wendy, and now he might work with her? I don't get it.

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58:57 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I have no idea who is going home tonight. It will probably not be Ted or Chase as I'd hoped, but it might be Tyrone if Wendy isn't exagerating on who she has voting against Tyrone. If Ken straight up tells me he's going to vote Tyrone tonight, I might just join them. I wouldn't tell anybody, but it would give Tyrone 7 votes against him, and nobody would know who the 7th vote is! Maybe i'd use that if I'm ever in trouble, (I helped you, now you help me) type thing. If the game keeps going like this, I'm going to get freaking 10th place again, and I don't want to get 10th place again because I came in 10th three times in a row already!

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:09:12 pm

OfflineJolanda
    If Ken is telling the truth to me, and is actually going to vote with us tonight, and Yve also goes with us, which she said she would, then it looks like Holly, me, Jill, Dan,Russell, Ken and Yve will all vote off Chase, and he will be blindsided. I really hope this works. It's gonna be a dramatic vote tonight and I'm damn happy that I won immunity so I don't have to deal with the possible stress of picking rocks in a tie.

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09:40 pm

OfflineJolanda
    THIS TRIBAL IS INTENSE!

I WAS GONNA THROW THE CHALLENGE! OMG I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T!!

I really hope Holly and Russell can survive this fucking rock thing. If Wendy goes, I'll be so happy.

Previous

Return to Jolanda