FTC Speech

6th Place

FTC Speech

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54:36 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Hello everyone, how are all of you? Good? That's good.

First off, I'd like to say congratulations on making it to the final tribal council. This is a feat that all 17 of us who have been voted off before you (maybe not Jimmy T, though) wished we have accomplished, and I'm happy for the three of you to complete your goals. And I'd like to say good luck to all of you going into this vote!

Now, it's time to get down to business. I'm going to be honest, Ken, I'm not voting for you. I would have considered you as much as I'm considering voting for Jake and Yve if it wasn't for one thing. It was one little moment in the last tribal that just made me not vote for you. But it was when Tyrone was innocently joking about your little rivalry, and you responded with, "fuck you, goodbye." (Well, it wasn't exactly a fuck you, but a gif of somebody giving the finger, so that's what I counted it as). I just thought that was unnecessarily rude and not needed, especially when you are trying to get votes. Surprisingly, it wasn't all the times that you somehow backstabbed me, that I forgave all three of you for, which you may have thought. I know that backstabbing is a part of this game, but being rude to a potential vote for or against you for no reason? I just don't have any tolerance for that. That one little moment just set me off. Good luck getting the other votes, but I just can't see myself voting for you after that little remark. Sorry.

Now, on to Jake and Yve. I have basically the same views on both of you. At one point in the game or another, I thought of both of you as a close ally to me. Also, the both of you put a knife in my back, which, as I said in my little bitchfit to Ken, I have forgiven all of you for, because I realize that it is part of the game. From what I could see, both of you played very fake games, to me at least. I thought of both of you as allies and friends that I actually wanted to take into the F3 with me (not at the same time, though). I guess you didn't need my help in getting there, though. So, enough rambling and repeating myself. I just have a simple question for the both of you. Jake and Yve, why should I, Jolanda, vote for you over the other person? What did you do better than them? What did they do worse at?

I'm leaning towards one of you right now, but it's really a toss up between both of you, it all depends on how you answer my question.

Anyways, thank you to the three of you, best of luck, and I'll be happy no matter what the winner is! :D

Re: FTC Speech

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:57:08 pm

OfflineJolanda

First off, I'd like to say congratulations on making it to the final tribal council. This is a feat that all 17 of us who have been voted off before you (maybe not Jimmy T, though) wished we have accomplished, and I'm happy for the three of you to complete your goals. And I'd like to say good luck to all of you going into this vote!

Now, it's time to get down to business. I'm going to be honest, Ken, I'm not voting for you. I would have considered you as much as I'm considering voting for Jake and Yve if it wasn't for one thing. It was one little moment in the last tribal that just made me not vote for you. But it was when Tyrone was innocently joking about your little rivalry, and you responded with, "fuck you, goodbye." (Well, it wasn't exactly a fuck you, but a gif of somebody giving the finger, so that's what I counted it as). I just thought that was unnecessarily rude and not needed, especially when you are trying to get votes. Surprisingly, it wasn't all the times that you somehow backstabbed me, that I forgave all three of you for, which you may have thought. I know that backstabbing is a part of this game, but being rude to a potential vote for or against you for no reason? I just don't have any tolerance for that. You played a good game, otherwise. But, I'm real picky when it comes to voting for a winner, and when it is as close as this, I'm taking every little detail into account while casting my vote tonight.

Now, on to Jake and Yve. I have basically the same views on both of you. At one point in the game or another, I thought of both of you as a close ally to me. Also, the both of you put a knife in my back, which, as I said in my little bitchfit to Ken, I have forgiven all of you for, because I realize that it is part of the game. From what I could see, both of you played very fake games, to me at least. I thought of both of you as allies and friends that I actually wanted to take into the F3 with me (not at the same time, though). I guess you didn't need my help in getting there, though. So, enough rambling and repeating myself. I just have a simple question for the both of you. Jake and Yve, why should I, Jolanda, vote for you over the other person? What did you do better than them? What did they do worse at?

I'm leaning towards one of you right now, but it's really a toss up between both of you, it all depends on how you answer my question.

Anyways, thank you to the three of you, best of luck, and I'll be happy no matter what the winner is! :D

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:03:39 pm

OfflineJolanda

Now, it's time to get down to business. I'm going to be honest, Ken, I'm not voting for you. I would have considered you as much as I'm considering voting for Jake and Yve if it wasn't for one thing. It was one little moment in the last tribal that just made me not vote for you. But it was when Tyrone was innocently joking about your little rivalry, and you responded with, "fuck you, goodbye." (Well, it wasn't exactly a fuck you, but a gif of somebody giving the finger, so that's what I counted it as). I just thought that was unnecessarily rude and not needed, especially when you are trying to get votes. Surprisingly, it wasn't all the times that you somehow backstabbed me, that I forgave all three of you for, which you may have thought. I know that backstabbing is a part of this game, but being rude to a potential vote for or against you for no reason? I just don't have any tolerance for that. You played a good game, otherwise. But, I'm real picky when it comes to voting for a winner, and when it is as close as this, I'm taking every little detail into account while casting my vote tonight.

Now, on to Jake and Yve. I have basically the same views on both of you. At one point in the game or another, I thought of both of you as a close ally to me. Also, the both of you put a knife in my back, which, as I said in my little bitchfit to Ken, I have forgiven all of you for, because I realize that it is part of the game. From what I could see, both of you played very fake games, to me at least. I thought of both of you as allies and friends that I actually wanted to take into the F3 with me (not at the same time, though). I guess you didn't need my help in getting there, though. So, enough rambling and repeating myself. I just have a simple question for the both of you. Jake and Yve, why should I, Jolanda, vote for you over the other person? What did you do better than them?

Also, I have a random question for the three of you. It's not gonna determine my vote, but I just want to know. What have the three of you PMd about since Tyrone's departure from this game? I mean, it's the final 3, and you can't strategize anymore. I'm just curious, what did you talk about? :P

Ok that's it for me! Thanks to the three of you, and I'll be happy no matter which one of you wins! Congrats again and see you on the other side! :)

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:37:16 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Who says they can't strategise anymore? icon_mystery

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:46:28 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Who know, I don't know anything about that. My best placement is 6th, after all!

Return to Jolanda