Episode 10

6th Place

Episode 10

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33:26 pm

OfflineJolanda
    PRAISE THE LORD I THOUGHT FOR SURE I WAS GOING TO BE THE ONE GOING HOME!!! OMG THANK GOD THAT MY ALLIES CAME THROUGH FOR ME! YESYESYES! BYE TED! ONE LESS PERSON TO NOT TALK TO.

Speaking of not talking to people, I think Chase hates me, so that might be a problem.

Re: Episode 10

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43:58 pm

OfflineJolanda
    10th place, this is my fourth time facing you.
    I've seen you before, and you have conquered me three times prior to this.
    This time, I will not fall to you. I will defeat you.
    If I could vote YOU out and you would come in Jolanda place, I would do that.
    But I can't, because that makes no sense.
    They say that third time's a charm.
    But I don't believe that.
    I believe that the FOURTH time is a charm.
    I WILL defeat you.
    And make it to the Top 9.
    Fuck you, 10th place.
    Love, Jolanda.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01:21 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making Final 10! You're half way there! *Bon Jovi plays silently in the background*

I don't have a lot to ask you, so I guess you should just tell me what's up.

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:09:32 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I'll tell you fully what's up in a moment, Mia. But, this is the same final 10 challenge as last season. I don't like where this is going! Second chances sure is fun, though! :D

Postby Kim Mullen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47:05 pm

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    I hope you reach your goal of the Top 9 Jolanda! icon_wub

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:01:07 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Thanks Kim!! <33

Lol I copied the ever so famous Halfway thread from last season and just put our icons in there this time! I wonder how Ibe's gonna analyze THAT!

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21:07 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jolanda wrote:Thanks Kim!! <33

Lol I copied the ever so famous Halfway thread from last season and just put our icons in there this time! I wonder how Ibe's gonna analyze THAT!

Haha I was already all over that to make sure Ibe weighed in. You'll have to wait until after the game to see what he says because icon_mystery

And my heart will break if you go out at F10 icon_cry First in Costa Rica, then as Stacey in The Forest, and then here again... So do us proud, JoJo! icon_wub

Postby Jolanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:24:44 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Good, I'm glad. That thread was basically made FOR Ibe. (Who I miss dearly and you should tell him that I said hi). Excited to see what he says this time because I just random.org'd it.

Don't forget about the RRR mini I did a week and a half ago, I came in 10th in that as Paschal, too! If I'm voted off at the F10 again, I will just accept my fate of being a tenth place finisher. But, it's looking good for me right now! (Although that's what I though at the beginning of the F10 in Costa Rica, The Forest, and RRR, so who knows)

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:36:46 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I hate coming online to see that I have like 5 new messages or something, it always scares me because I always think that they are like "HEY JO, blablabal IS GUNNING FOR YOU! YOUR GOING HOME TONIGHT!" because knowing my luck, tonight will be my last night in this game, and I will come in 10th. If not, then the curse is broken, but if it is, then my curse remains. I still have the same idol concerns as I did last night, if the vote is 9-1 Chase, and Chase votes me and uses the idol, I'm screwed. That's why I've been talking to Chase a lot recently, because if he has to vote, I don't want him to vote me out, and cause another 10th place for poor little me! :'(

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:15:32 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Apprently Chase will probably be voting for HOLLY tonight. Which is the best news I've heard all day! Not because I want Holly out or anything (at this point) but because I'm not going to be getting votes, and unless the vote comes to a deadlock tie (which it probably won't) I, Jolanda, will NOT come in 10th place! Hopefully this will just mean fury for the rest of the people in this game. Jolandomination continues.

If the idol is used, and Holly is idol'd out tonight, I wouldn't really care. I still have numbers in this game to keep me going, even without Holly. I'd still have Tyrone, Dan, Russell, (possibly) Jill and Yve in my back pocket, so I would still have the majority. Sure, it would suck to lose my partner before the talismans come around, but at least somebody else would be doing the dirty work I was planning on doing later in the game.

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:27:25 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Jolanda wrote:Apprently Chase will probably be voting for HOLLY tonight. Which is the best news I've heard all day! Not because I want Holly out or anything (at this point) but because I'm not going to be getting votes, and unless the vote comes to a deadlock tie (which it probably won't) I, Jolanda, will NOT come in 10th place! Hopefully this will just mean fury for the rest of the people in this game. Jolandomination continues..

Haha scratch that. Yve told me my name has been thrown around. Typical.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30:03 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    What can you do to get people to not vote for you tonight?

And good luck with the F10 tonight. icon_wub

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:31:06 pm

OfflineJolanda
    To get people to not vote for me tonight, I can tell them that they can vote for me next round all they want, I just want to break my final 10 curse, then I'll be happy.

Return to Jolanda