6th Place

Episode 12

Postby Jolanda » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28:00 pm

OfflineJolanda
    How.... the fuck.... did I survive?

Re: Episode 12

Postby Jolanda » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:32:45 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Seriously though, tonight was the most Stranded induced stress I have ever got. I still don't know how I survived. Thank GOD Yve had an idol. Better confessional after the challenge...

Postby Jolanda » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:34:28 pm

OfflineJolanda
    So I'm gonna try my hardest at this challenge. I hope I can win this one, because nobody is safe.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:35:22 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    icon_chaos

Wow! Congrats on surviving two crazy rounds!

How does Holly leaving affect your game? How about Jill?

What do you make of BOTH idols being played? Did you expect to see them tonight? Were you surprised at who had them?

Where do you plan to go now that it's the Final 7? Tell us your ideal boot order and your endgame plans.

Postby Jolanda » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58:41 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Holly leaving the game totally changes up my plans. I was planning on going to like the final 5 with her and Russell and two others, then probably getting rid of her at that point. Now, I have no idea who I can trust. I think I can trust Tyrone and Yve, because they stuck by me by voting off Ken. I really want to trust Russell, but I don't know if I can. He did second hand backstab me by voting off Holly, and I don't know if I can fully forgive him for that.

Jill leaving this game dosen't really effect my game at all. The two of us had a deal, but we haven't talked in a really long time, so I don't really care that she was voted off.

As for the idols being played, I am so happy that they are both out of this game, hopefully those motherfuckers don't pop up again and make me paranoid again. I actually thought that Holly and Jake were the ones with the idols, so when Yve and Dan pulled them out I was really shocked. I would think that they were the least probable to have them on both tribes. I'm so glad that I told Yve her name was going around, because she had the idol and saved herself. I was so happy that she was still going to be in the game.

Now that I'm in the final 7, it's time to start thinking about how I'm going to get to the end of this game, taking people that I think I can beat. Right now, Russell seems more likely to beat me, so I don't wanna take him to the finals anymore. I feel like I could bring Tyrone and Yve with me, keeping my trust for them until the end of the game, besides having two people who won't vote for me. Right now, here is my ideal boot order:

7- Ken, never trusted him, want him gone.
    6- Dan
    5- Jake
    4- Russell, I like him a lot, but he's a strong player in this game.

Final three of myself, Tyrone, and Yve. I'm guaranteed at least second place in that situation because I don't see anybody voting for Tyrone.

Postby Jolanda » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05:15 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Why the hell does there need to be another idol? Who do you think we are, Bobby Jon??

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:13:49 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Merge tribe deserves an idol too you know :-* Can I just say too, your last confessional is hilarious in retrospect icon_laughing

So, Final Seven, and I'm guessing not the F7 you envisioned or planned for. But you are still here, and you have outlasted not just the current Jurors & Pre-Jurors but also Jolanda Mk I. Give me a retrospective of the game so far. What is it you have been doing that has kept you safe and is keeping on doing that going to work in the endgame as well as it has so far?

Postby Jolanda » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49:04 am

OfflineJolanda
    No, this is not really the final 7 I thought would be here when the merge rolled around, but I'm happy with this final 7. We have Yve and Tyrone, two people who totally trust me and want to work with me, right now they are my closest allies. I also have Russell, Jake, and Dan who all want to work with me, even though they screwed me over. And then there was Ken, who just PMd me and told me he has been gunning for me all game so far, but wanted to put all that behind us. LOL OKAY.

As for the reason I'm still here is for the reason that I mentioned way back premerge. I made sure that Holly was the bigger target of the two of us, I've been doing that the whole game. That way, she would be voted off before me, and I would have time to rework my gameplan to see that I keep going. That is exactly what happened, Holly was voted off because she was a stronger player than I was (also because I had immunity) and I was saved, and had time to rework my game. Now, I'm in a strong alliance with Yve and Tyrone, looking ahead to the finals.

Postby Jolanda » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:06:16 pm

OfflineJolanda
    As of right now, for the double episode, it looks like we are going to be getting rid of Dan first, then Ken. I'm fine with that. I don't really care which order they go in, honestly. I'm just worried that Jake will go back to Ken with Russell, and force a tie at the F6, and I don't want to see that happen again. Hopefully Jake will stay true to us.

Postby Jolanda » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24:23 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I'm pretty sure that either somebody has the idol, or I'm just stupid. Here is why

The clue has words in it like PRAISE and BLESSED, which leads me to believe that it is a religious thing. So, I looked up religious stuff in Patagonia and found somebody who was titled Blessed Ceferino Namuncurá. So I tried him, and pretty much everything on his wiki page and in every way possible. I think the answer has something to do with him, but I think that somebody figured that out already. So, another idol is probably out there, or I'm just dumb. -.-

Postby Carl Bilancione » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44:53 am

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    Going into tonight's votes, in an ideal world, who would you like to see leave, and in what order?

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45:21 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Going into tonight's vote, I want to see Ken and Dan leave. I don't really care in which order, because they are both going to be gone by the end of the night.

I'm telling Jake and Ken that I'm going to be voting Dan at F7, but I'm going to go with Dan and Russ and vote off Ken at the F7, probably. Jake wants to save Ken for the final 6 boot, but I don't really believe that Jake would vote Ken off if he had the chance, because they are both so close. That's why I need to go back on Jake tonight and vote off Ken.

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:26:46 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I don't want to get 7th place, because I hate the number seven. It's just the first odd number that is not acceptable in these things. I'd much rather come somwhere between 6th and 1st. Hopefully I'll make it out tonight and be in the top 5! From my perceptive, it's looking like there is a pretty good shot that that will happen. I really hope it does because if I make it there, I feel like I would have a good shot at making the FTC. I just need to make it out of tonight, first. I hope to win at least one immunity before the FTC, because I never feel safe in this game. The only time I felt 100% safe without immunity was on the Erica boot, and even then I wasn't sure.

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:03:08 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Ugh, I hate this challenge already. I hate being judged, because I never know what's gonna be said about me, and it makes me scared.

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34:47 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I really wanna vote myself for some of these answers, but I don't want to come off as conceited, so I'm not going to.

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:40:33 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Third immunity win, and I'm in the final 6 no matter what! Yay! Hopefully Ken will go home this round!

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:47:04 pm

OfflineJolanda
    As for the challenge, #Jolandomination continues!

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:47:48 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jolanda wrote:As for the challenge, #Jolandomination continues!

That it does! Congrats Jojo!

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:58:47 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Jake used the idol on Ken. I'm not surprised at all, actually. Ken is like the bug that just won't die. Hopefully nobody I actually care about leaves this round, and I will still have the votes to get rid of Ken next time. Ugh, I knew I couldn't trust Jake.

Postby Jolanda » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:06:36 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Russell is gone. God dangit. I knew I couldn't trust Ken or Jake. Grr...

Next

Return to Jolanda