Episode 07

Postby Helen Glover » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52:19 pm

OfflineHelen Glover
    Host
    Kind of lolling at this.

Helen wrote:If you're worried about some of your tribemates being disloyal come a merge, how are you responding? Curry favor to keep them on your side? Kick 'em out before they get the chance to do the same to you? Or just say it's someone else's problem?

Tyrone wrote:I'm going to say it someone else problem...

Surprise!

Tyrone wrote:... because I don't want to have all the pressure onto me if I'm going to end up getting people pissed at me, it would lose any possible jury votes.

Well good thing he's already thinking about FTC... icon_huh

Re: Episode 07

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31:12 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Hmm, so the blogs are a little light on what happened around Fabio & John's boots. Can anyone give a better explanation than what can be gleaned from the partner forums or will I need to go digging? The ones who are still on opposite tribes are actually quite a good place to follow the narrative from a few different points of view.

From what I gather Fabio's boot was partly due to circumstance after the shuffle, partially due to his laid-back social strategy working against him, and a little bit because Dan is seen as too powerful already. :o Which is a pity for Fabs since he was maybe the least invested in the pairings outside of Brook's & Jane's.

John went a little cuckoo again and this time unfortunately picked Yve of all people to target. icon_uhoh At least, that's what the partner forums are saying..?

Postby Helen Glover » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05:34 pm

OfflineHelen Glover
    Host
    Take a look at Chase's confessional. It's not the richest on the details, but it'll hit you with the best cliff notes for sure. And he's sort of at the center of it, having been close to Fabio before (noting that Fabio was gone from Thursday until Sunday without a passing glance to defend himself) and worked with Ted on a potential 3-2-1 against John with Ted/Yve, bringing Jake into the loop last minute.

Ted digs down deeper in details for a comprehensive read (and an epic Chilltown phone calls reference about Jake thinking all of these plans magically came together at the last second and weren't totally pre-meditated).

Postby Kim Mullen » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37:29 pm

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    Omg I've been such a bad blogger =/ Go Jolanda though! icon_wub so proud of her progress.

Return to Blogs