Episode 10 - F10

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43:58 pm

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    So, Jill wants to blindside Holly cause she thinks Holly has an HII. icon_lol

I want this to happen sooooo bad. Especially given how much Holly loathes Jill.

Re: Episode 10 - F10

Postby Kim Mullen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44:55 pm

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    As long as the Favorites don't get Pagonged. I don't think my heart could handle Jolanda getting 10th place again icon_cry icon_cry

Postby Kim Mullen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:58:19 pm

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    Also, who is winning right now? I'd like to say Yve but I feel like that's too obvious.

I think Jill might pull a Kim :3

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17:46 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Kim Mullen wrote:Also, who is winning right now? I'd like to say Yve but I feel like that's too obvious.

I think Jill might pull a Kim :3

I don't think so. I just played with Jill (Bill icon_laughing ) in Aussie Stranded, and I don't think she's got what it takes to make it past endgame. The minute she makes a move for herself is when it will all be over for her.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:14:59 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I thought Yve had been the most obvious likely winner for a while now, but Ted dislikes a lot more than I thought, so maybe she's not making quite the impression I had rated her as? A few more throats slit tween now and the finale and she might get some serious lashback. Playing as being 'with' both sides is all well and good until people start conferring and coming to the conclusion that you're against both sides too :/ it's a fucking tightrope for sure. She was doing well but now is starting to wobble a bit I think.

Russell is possibly in the best position of anyone right now? And of course once he does get into the position where he wants to make a move instead of just going with the flow, Yve is his number one target since he is the only one viewing her as a threat afaik.

Now lets talk idols :o

I'm kinda glad Dan is the player immune since he can now not go to the jury with it in his pocket, this round at least. Because he has literally no idea how close he came to being a consensus boot in the merge round and that could quickly pop up again the more desperate the minority trio get. He's not connecting with any of them or even trying much? Like he's paying lip-service but that's it.

Chase & Yve's idol on the other hand - now that we could see pop up this round for reals.

Once again I've typed half a post and been dragged away :/ I will actually press post this time instead of convincing myself I'll do it later.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:12:45 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Brenda Lowe wrote:I thought Yve had been the most obvious likely winner for a while now, but Ted dislikes a lot more than I thought, so maybe she's not making quite the impression I had rated her as? A few more throats slit tween now and the finale and she might get some serious lashback. Playing as being 'with' both sides is all well and good until people start conferring and coming to the conclusion that you're against both sides too :/ it's a fucking tightrope for sure. She was doing well but now is starting to wobble a bit I think.

Russell is possibly in the best position of anyone right now? And of course once he does get into the position where he wants to make a move instead of just going with the flow, Yve is his number one target since he is the only one viewing her as a threat afaik.

Now lets talk idols :o

I'm kinda glad Dan is the player immune since he can now not go to the jury with it in his pocket, this round at least. Because he has literally no idea how close he came to being a consensus boot in the merge round and that could quickly pop up again the more desperate the minority trio get. He's not connecting with any of them or even trying much? Like he's paying lip-service but that's it.

Chase & Yve's idol on the other hand - now that we could see pop up this round for reals.

Once again I've typed half a post and been dragged away :/ I will actually press post this time instead of convincing myself I'll do it later.

I always forget about Chase and Yve being connected. Chase knows about Yve's idol, right? I guess I won't be shocked if it DOES turn up tonight, because after my last read through of confessionals/PMs, it seems like Chase is the likely vote. If they pick up on that, Chase could end up being safe. But then of course the idol mentality in this game is that if one partner has an idol, the other does too (it's still amazing to me that it didn't work out that way), so him and Yve will be targeted again soon after regardless.

Also, Chase went out at F10 in Malaysia, just like Jolanda. (only Jolanda's streak is a little more consistent...) I would kind of hate to see him go tonight too, because coming so close to beating your PB and then not doing it totally sucks. At this point I really wouldn't mind seeing Holly go. I think she's a little overrated at this point and isn't doing a job of not being HBIC, and it would take the heat off Jolanda a little. Ad of course both Jolanda and Chase can make it past the final 10.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:50:35 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So it'll be Chase tonight for sure. Yve's not giving him her idol, and I don't really blame her.

There is some big talk this round, but everyone's settling on Chase so it'll be pretty boring tonight. But after that we'll have a major clusterfuck on our hands. Jill is talking a final 3 with Ken and Tyrone (she thinks she'll win handily, but I imagine it would be pretty close between her and Ken). Russell hasn't said much, Jake has no clue apparently, and Holly and Jolanda seem unaware that they're both major targets right now, so I don't see them making it past F6. Yve is banking on Jolanda/Holly going soon after this and plans to use her idol to get to the Final 5. Dan is also quiet, and Tyrone is going to continue to float.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10:05 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Tyrone wrote:I don't answer questions that would make me look stupid.

Maybe he just shouldn't answer questions, then?

icon_rolleyes

Return to Blogs