Episode 02

Postby Chad Crittenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34:18 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    I'll start this one off from a comment at the IC.

Tyrone wrote:I do not understand this challenge.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Re: Episode 02

Postby Chad Crittenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22:13 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Oh dear gods.

Tyrone wrote:Why do you got to ask so many questions
    Can you just ask me just one?

I'm sorry.... I am just NOT feeling this Tyrone person AT ALL. Sorry Brenda. icon_lol But WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING???? icon_lol

Maybe he'll have an explosive TC at some point? Maybe?

Postby Chad Crittenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:30:05 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Erica and Jolanda have made a F2 deal and Erica has every intention on keeping it.

WHAT..... THE...... FUCK......

Palena icon_wub Those people are nuts.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37:53 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    OK. So Erica started a "call out" thread on their Camp forum. http://strandedgaming.com/patagonia/pal ... p?f=5&t=45

According to her confessional, she is serious about her no boring PM rule and the first victim of her ban is Ted so she claims that she now refuses to talk to Ted until the game is over. icon_lol

Just as I'm settling in to spy on Atacama thinking that's where all the action will be tonight, I can't keep my fucking eyes off of Palena!!!

ETA: And according to Jolanda's confessional, it sounds like Wendy Jo told her how much danger she was in (PM WJ posted before TC) and she knows Erica is lying to her and has no intention of working with her. Of course Erica doesn't know that. This is awesome.

Postby Ami Cusack » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:07:54 pm

OfflineAmi Cusack
    Host
    Oh Jolanda....my love for you has risen up high tonight icon_wub

Just been reading over the messages and her conversations with ERica were like "Yay, i'm so happy we're closer, we can be partners in crime! <3). Then Wendy Jo sends her epic message that spills like...everything and now Jo has flipped 180 on Erica. It was pretty awesome to see sorta unfold. I'm not totally sure just how much Erica trusts and wants to work with Jo, but it seems at this point, Jo is all about WJ and the noobs. I really wonder how this is going to play out, but I think this round will be an eventful one for sure at Palena.

I also loved how the second that Erica spilled that Jo's name was brought up by Ted and Tyrone, she immeditely confronted Ted about it. Then Ted sends a message to Chase in all caps freaking out that Erica and Jo are mad at him icon_laughing

Over at Atacama, good ole Jane is going batshit crazy for their first TC tomorrow icon_wub As a host, I love love love watching her go nuts trying to get her way. But if I was playing with someone like that, I'm not sure how I would take her personality at this moment. I hope it doesn't end up with Jane getting voted out for going crazy because that would be a shame and we will miss out on her, for real.
    I have so far enjoyed Jill in this game, but I can understand why they want to target her for being absent for both of the challenges so far. I would hate to lose anyone over at Atacama right now because if I don't love some for sentimental reasons (the person behind the avatar), I love the others for what they are bringing in this game for me. Ugh.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21:01 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Atacama is pretty boring tonight for having just lost the Immunity Challenge. Half of them aren't even on at all. Ken/Jake/Fabio have settled in on voting Jill out. However, I don't think they are really the decision makers here and Imma guess by 8:00 tomorrow night, Jane will be packing her bags. Just a hunch. Let's watch Yve goddess work her magic. I'm not sure she's going to be willing to cut bait on Jill and Holly's already talking about targeting Jane in her confessional.

Postby Kim Mullen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:53:55 pm

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    So I'm assuming Erica is screwed on Palena then? =/

Postby Kim Mullen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03:18 am

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    Okay I've been reading PMs and I don't know if Russell is lying to Ted, but Russell is pushing for TYRONE to be the next boot, and then still keep Erica in the alliance despite her meltdown and despite the fact that he's done talking to Ted for the rest of the game. a l o l

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04:14 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    OK guys. Help me out. Am I an idiot? Everyone is now calling Jake/Ken/Ted the Thailand boys. But they were from Greece. Or are their reps from a Survivor: Thailand or something? I stopped watching Survivor for like 15+ seasons so I really have no idea who any of these characters are.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:05:04 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Kim Mullen wrote:Okay I've been reading PMs and I don't know if Russell is lying to Ted, but Russell is pushing for TYRONE to be the next boot, and then still keep Erica in the alliance despite her meltdown and despite the fact that he's done talking to Ted for the rest of the game. a l o l

Russell doesn't want Erica to leave. I don't think he's going to have a choice though.

Postby Kim Mullen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:11:05 am

OfflineKim Mullen
    Costa Rican Champion
    It depends I think? Wendy really hates Tyrone so I think it's still a toss-up.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:40:22 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Ya know.... we should be ashamed of ourselves. We were all knocking Jolanda and what she was doing. But apparently it worked? And I can't even say it worked by accident because she was literally intentionally trying NOT to play the game at all and waiting until someone came to her first. And it happened. I'm intrigued right now and now she's clearly playing and she's already said she has no problem backstabbing anyone this season. It should have been obvious that Erica was going to be a loose cannon and shit was going to blow up. I think I may have talked about that in my latest blog, but hot damn. I think we also predicted that Jolanda's style may go over better with the newbs and it clearly has.

icon_ashamed

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:41:58 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Kim Mullen wrote:It depends I think? Wendy really hates Tyrone so I think it's still a toss-up.

I doubt she'd go through all of this to out Erica and get Jolanda to flip just to put herself in a potential 4-4 situation. She may hate Tyrone, but it would be pretty boneheaded for her to go after him next IMHO.

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57:21 am

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    Jane is so done, even if others don't want to do it.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50:35 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Chad Crittenden wrote:OK guys. Help me out. Am I an idiot? Everyone is now calling Jake/Ken/Ted the Thailand boys. But they were from Greece. Or are their reps from a Survivor: Thailand or something? I stopped watching Survivor for like 15+ seasons so I really have no idea who any of these characters are.

They were the Thailand reps from Greece.

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35:41 am

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    NOOOOOOO

God damnit. If we lose Erica and Jane back to back someone's head will roll.

Postby Helen Glover » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53:17 am

OfflineHelen Glover
    Host
    Finally checking in again after American Inauguration weekend craziness and...

LOL and Probst totally revealing who all the pairs are during the swap (instead of just alphabetizing each tribe?). Was that intentional?

Edit: this is probably posting somewhere else, but there are far too many threads to catch up on right now

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:19:13 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Chad Crittenden wrote:OK guys. Help me out. Am I an idiot? Everyone is now calling Jake/Ken/Ted the Thailand boys. But they were from Greece. Or are their reps from a Survivor: Thailand or something? I stopped watching Survivor for like 15+ seasons so I really have no idea who any of these characters are.

Yes, Survivor Thailand like Carl said. I'm just posting to point out that was Season 5, so missing 15 Seasons means you ought to have seen it :P

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27:23 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    OK maybe I've missed more than 15. icon_blush

I only watch Survivor sporadically. Big Brother is my secret obsession.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28:55 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Jeff Probst wrote:NOOOOOOO

God damnit. If we lose Erica and Jane back to back someone's head will roll.

Can Mia's be the first? icon_biggrin I think she needs a new head anyway.

Sorry Jeff. It's looking pretty clear that Jane and Erica are goners.

Next

Return to Blogs