Re: Episode 02

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:56:05 am

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Russell wrote:Oh Jane... you been more honest?

Hmmm. Well Carl just posted the idol clue. Idol Clue 1. Turns out you ain't as honest as you been sayin, Vagina Neck.

Russhole icon_wub

He also PMed me saying he wasn't going to answer any of my confessional questions because he only talks to hosts that help him get idols. icon_lol That was after I told him to talk to Carl or Jeff when he PMed me asking about the clue.

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05:06 pm

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    They would have figured the pairs out with or without that- they were talking very openly about them, and the swap made them easier to deduce naturally.

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:08:11 pm

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    Erica actually just went crazy, huh? icon_lol

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17:28 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Jake to John:
    When I was communicating with Wendy, I told her how Erica was only keeping in contact with Jol in order to make her feel safe, so if Wendy tells that to Jol, she might be kinda pissed at Erica and hopefully she can be targeted. I'd hate it if Chase went tho. Plus Chase is Yve's partner and Yve is cool w/ us and w/ Wendy and a few other newbs so I don't think they'd try to weaken her. Russell's partner is Jane tho, so after Jane is gone they could finish that duo off. I'm not sure tho, no idea what's going on over there.

I'm not sure Jake understands the partner twist? This is not the first time he's said something like this, as if it would be a good idea to target both partners for elimination?

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24:03 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    From Jimmy J's confessional:

I doubt it. I know I for sure am aligned with Fabio (who is DEFINITELY not the Fabio I know, thank fucking god), which should 'fix' any problems with that shit. But I've got no idea on anyone else.

WHAT????????????????????????????

Previous

Return to Blogs