Re: The Mia-lujah Chrous

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44:24 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jolanda's counting thread is hella amazing for what should be a boring counting thread. It's... Jolandamazing! icon_wub

I'm working on a writeup for this episode but I'm not done yet so hopefully I'll be posting it before tomorrow's tribal. I have an exam tomorrow afternoon so all my time will be spent on studying which means I can only pop in here for quick bits of time.

Postby Helen Glover » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30:07 pm

OfflineHelen Glover
    Host
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
    Wendy Jo wrote:I had 106 :(

Congrats guys!

Well, at least we can give you the "PARTICIPATION" ribbon...

Wear it proudly, sister! icon_biggrin

lol you are awful

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:12:18 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Helen Glover wrote:
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
    Wendy Jo wrote:I had 106 :(

Congrats guys!

Well, at least we can give you the "PARTICIPATION" ribbon...

Wear it proudly, sister! icon_biggrin

lol you are awful

The bitch was asking for it. icon_biggrin

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20:04 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    The merge episode rankings just aren't happening. I have to study for the rest of the day so I probably won't even be here tonight.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:39:59 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    I just took a quick break from studying to log in and see what happened.

icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited
    icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited icon_excited

Not only did we have a hella hot 4/4/4 vote, but Wendy Jo, the worst bitch of them all, randomly takes the fall.

I am so ecstatic right now. Now I don't have to be annoyed by the bitch for the rest of the game.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43:06 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Wait a minute. Now Wendy Jo is probably going to be back for a second chances.

Fuck.

Postby Carl Bilancione » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:55:04 pm

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Wait a minute. Now Wendy Jo is probably going to be back for a second chances.

Fuck.

icon_lol

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:30:12 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    The Merge TC:
    aka shit hits the fan

Okay so I'm going to try and make sense of what happened last night for my sake and everyone else's, instead of focusing on boring dynamics that can't even compare to what went down last night.

I'll start with the first round of votes.

Originally voted for Tyrone:
    Chase, Jake, Ted, Wendy Jo

Originally voted Ted:
    Ken, Russell, Tyrone, Yve

Originally voted Chase:
    Dan, Holly, Jill, Jolanda

~

And now the revote. Bold names are people who changed their vote.

Voted for Tyrone:
    Ken, Yve, Chase, Jake, Ted, Wendy Jo

Revote for Ted:
    Dan, Holly, Jill, Jolanda, Russell, Tyrone

~

So that means that all four votes for Chase went to Ted instead. And then Ken and Yve both switched their votes from Ted to Tyrone. What a clusterfuck. It's a miracle that this vote turned out like this. And at this point it's too much of a head ache to figure out what the hell happened because everyone has their own story and I'm just like icon_wacko So yeah, if anyone can condense some intel, that'd be great because this is all so confusing. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Also, I will continue my celebration of Wendy Jo being out. icon_drinks

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16:58 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    I think Jolanda's days are numbered. People are starting to get threatened by her and Holly. I just hope she survives past F10 because she's been trying in so many games and it would especially suck to go out AGAIN at F10 in Stranded.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:19:17 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Predicted Boot List:

20. Tyrone
    19. John
    18. Jane
    17. Jimmy T
    16. Brook
    15. Erica
    14. Jimmy J
    13. Chase
    ~~~~~~~~
    12. Holly
    11. Jill
    10. Jolanda
    9. Dan
    8. Russell
    7. Jake
    6. Yve
    5. WendyJo
    4. Ted
    ~~~~~~~~
    2. Ken
    2. Fabio
    1. Marty

This was all done completely random because I didn't feel like looking back through what assessments I completed to see my predictions. icon_biggrin I'll probably change things as we find out who is partnered with who, too.

6 of my 8 predicted pre-merge boots actually went. icon_blink

And then I had Marty and Fabio, who were pre-merge boots, as first and second. icon_laughing

And I'm laughing at the fact that I had Jolanda at 10th place. I didn't even plan that. It really will suck if she goes, though.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31:06 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Episode 10: Final Ten

RIght now, it's hard to predict what will go down tonight because nobody is updating their confessionals. It's like, I finally have plenty of time to read up on stuff, but nobody is giving me anything. Whatever. So anyways, this round is either going to result in a horribly predictable Chase boot, or something crazy will go down and Jolanda or Holly will take the fall.

I think that the Wendy Jo boot did more bad than good, as far as the unpredictability factor goes. (also, I'd like to point out how glad I am that so many other players hate her as much as I do. I feel so enabled!) But basically, because the Palenalliance (it has a name!) couldn't get their shit together and ended up splitting the vote, it's made them be a lot more careful and unified. Also, apparently Yve has worked her way in there? But yeah, the majority of the tribe, especially the quote-on-quote "safe" players probably didn't want to do anything to shake the game up much after Wendy Jo left. God, the bitch is ruining things even AFTER being eliminated.

So yeah, the Ted boot was obvious, but now that people are starting to get worried about their standing, the blindside we've been waiting for will probably happen either now or next round. And people are getting concerned about pairs as well, but I think it's a dumb move to target another pair right now. Out of Jolanda & Holly, Chase & Yve, and Ken & Tyrone, that's 6 players. Take out one of the pairs right now, and it automatically becomes the two opposing pairs targeting each other. I think that one of them could pull it off, but they'd have to be absolutely sure that they have the numbers to get it done. Honestly I would have dropped the pair thing right now for that exact reason, because it's totally killing Jolanda & Holly right now.

Ken wants Jolanda or Holly out, but the question is, which one? I hope that it isn't Jolanda, because I just couldn't bear to see her go out at F10 again. She's come such a long way. Russell appears to be remaining loyal to Jolanda, but he wants Holly gone either now or next tribal. I'm not sure if he's hooked up with Ken about voting for Holly yet, but the irony is that Ken doesn't seem to think Russell wants to do it. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out... as long as Jolanda stays safe, of course. icon_biggrin I think Ken and Russell are in a pretty good position at the moment, but if they shift things right now, I don't see either of them winning. Russell is smart enough to realize that I think, but Ken will just have to be patient for now. I wonder if he'll be able to hold it together... They both want to make a move, but I think they'll need to hold off for a bit if they want it to propel them to the end. Oh & I forgot that Jill wants Holly gone too... Maybe with all three of them thinking about voting for Holly, it might actually happen...

Chase SHOULD be going tonight. I expect that Jolanda, Holly, and Dan will all vote for him. It will all depend on where Russell and Jill decide to vote, since I think Ken has his mind made up. Also, I think that Yve and Jake are in good positions. If Chase does go tonight, there's no way that the Palenalliance is going to just sit back and take them both out next. Yve and Jake are going to be absorbed into another stronger voting block after tonight.

Tyrone. Augh. If he was going to be voted out, it would have happened within the last 2 votes. He's smooth set to go a lot farther than he deserves, which is what I was afraid of. I'm pretty sure that Ken & Tyrone are the most likely pair to get the talismans, too. Ken is sitting safe in the middle and Tyrone is being bred to be a goat. Both of the other two pairs all have "big threats", so I don't see any other outcome to be honest. I fucking hate Tyrone.

Right now my winner pick is Ken.

Here are my rankings. It's kind of a "who is safest" and projected bootlist mixed into one.

1. Ken
    2. Russell
    3. Jill
    4. Tyrone
    5. Yve
    6. Jake
    7. Dan
    8. Jolanda
    9. Holly
    10. Chase
    Last edited by Mia Galeotalanza on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:02:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:18:11 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    That's a pretty accurate list of how things ought to play out. But idols are in the mix as ever too..

The one thing I'd say is that it's unlikely anyone would boot Tyrone at four. He will totally get dragged to the end. Also I'd peg Russel as winning out over Ken against Jill or Tyrone for a variety of reasons.. idk, my weekend starts after work tomorrow, I'll try do at least one decent catch-up post this weekend.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07:08 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Brenda Lowe wrote:That's a pretty accurate list of how things ought to play out. But idols are in the mix as ever too..

The one thing I'd say is that it's unlikely anyone would boot Tyrone at four. He will totally get dragged to the end. Also I'd peg Russel as winning out over Ken against Jill or Tyrone for a variety of reasons.. idk, my weekend starts after work tomorrow, I'll try do at least one decent catch-up post this weekend.

Yeah, I totally think Tyrone is set to go to the end a la Lisa last season. I really hope someone has the sense to get rid of him... The reason I think Ken could beat Russell is that Russell has alienated a lot more people. It will take a killer FTC performance for him to win. But the other side is that Russell is a lot more capable of pulling that off than Ken is.

I also think that I'm underestimating Dan a lot. Nobody is really including Dan in their main plans (at least it seems that way), so he definitely has the potential to pull something off as well, and he's totally capable of it. I love how absolutely no one suspects Dan and Yve of idols, either. Them thinking that Holly and Jolanda have them totally baffles me.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01:28 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Episode 11: Final Nine

I don't have time to do a proper writeup, so this confessional should serve to sum things up nicely.

Holly wrote:I'm surprisingly relaxed for a night when I know my name has come up. If it's me, then that's how it goes. If not, great, I'm still here.

icon_laughing

Previous

Return to Blogs