Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30:56 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    WTF just happened?

Re: Episode 09

Postby Ken » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37:31 pm

OfflineKen
    Like I have no effing clue icon_lol

Holly trying to switch the vote last minute to Chase cause a 4-4-4 tie, Yve and I flopped to Tyrone to avoid rocks, and ended up sending us to rocks icon_laughing Not gonna lie, I was elated to see Wendy Jo go since she was my initial target of this vote anyway.

For this round, I am going to try and organize a hit on Jolanda. She is way too tight with Holly, and one of those 2 have to go. I am pretty sure I can rely on the 4 Atacama votes. If I can get Russell on board, it could be a done deal, assuming she does not play an idol. Should be another fun tribal icon_wub

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03:11 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    What's your relationship like with your partner? Do the partnerships and how that twist will work out in the end weigh into your decisions for better or worse?

Postby Ken » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09:02 am

OfflineKen
    I honestly couldn't care less about my partner icon_lol I do not want an immunity talisman and have a target on my back for that. I would much rather just be safe because of the relationships and bonds that I formed with everyone.

In keeping with my strategy to play hard or go down in a blaze of glory trying, I am trying to blindside Jolanda tonight. It would be glorious. This is the only solid opportunity to do it. Jolanda and Holly are a tight pair, and they have Dan and Tyrone in their back pockets. Apparently they also have Jill. Russell is the swing vote in this. If you can tell from my pm's with him, one minute he seems keen to making a big move, then the next he is absolutely worried icon_redface Frustrating. If I can actually pull off this move, I think I would be in an amazing position in this game. Chase, Jake, Ted, and I think Yve, all trust me. I just don't want to get too cocky or else I will be gone icon_eek

Postby Ken » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36:05 pm

OfflineKen
    If this vote does not play out as I hope it will, I am gone outta here soon, probably even tonight icon_lol Holly is being weird and cryptic about the vote for tonight. Obviously there might be a larger plan afoot. icon_chaos icon_chaos icon_chaos

Return to Ken