Episode 11

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49:08 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you've passed the hump and made it to the Final 9! icon_mml

For this round, is it business as usual, or do you have something else in mind?

With all this talk about hidden immunity idols and immunity talismans, what's your opinion on it all? Who could have the idols? Who may get the talismans? How does this effect your vote?

Do you feel safe, or do you think that you might have a target on your back?

Re: Episode 11

Postby Ken » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09:07 am

OfflineKen
    Well I can tell you exactly who the target is for tomorrow night. ‘Tis I. Jill has confirmed that Tyrone, Hill and Jolanda are all targeting me to go. It’s about time, too. I have been throwing them under the bus for so long I am surprised they did not try to boot me already.

As it turns out, divine intervention does indeed exist. Holly was the favourite to win that challenge, and her browser crashed causing her to lose. Jill, Dan and Russell have all said they would love to get Holly out this round, so if they have any brains/spines, they will go through with it this time. If they don’t then those morons deserve what’s coming to them. Holly is a massive challenge threat and if I leave, she and Jolanda will have immunity talismans they can use. With Tyrone as their bitch, there really will not be very many more opportunities to get those 2 apart if people keep on squandering the opportunity to get them out.

Regardless of whom goes home tomorrow, me or Holly. I can promise you one thing, it most certainly be boring. If Holly goes, the queen is dethroned and this is a whole new game. If I go, I am not going out silently, and all kinds of shit will be exposed.

I have nothing left to lose. This is either my swan song, or the beginning of a brand new chapter in the story of Kenny Stafford.

As for who might have the idol, I seriously meant it when I said I do not think it was found. None of the volcano names I tried worked. But, who knows. I can’t spend what are possibly my last few hours here worrying about a damn idol.

Postby Ken » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:11:24 am

OfflineKen
    Ken wrote:Hill

This should be Holly icon_blush Accidental amalgamation of Holly and Jill icon_chaos

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:16:37 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Ken wrote:I can promise you one thing, it most certainly be boring.

icon_uhoh

Postby Ken » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36:08 am

OfflineKen
    Brenda Lowe wrote:
    Ken wrote:I can promise you one thing, it most certainly be boring.

icon_uhoh

I have rants icon_cool

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32:41 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you survived the vote, but we've got another immunity challenge and tribal to get through... What's the plan? Were you shocked by the outcome of tonight's vote?

Return to Ken