Episode 10

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01:51 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making Final 10! You're half way there! *Bon Jovi plays silently in the background*

I don't have a lot to ask you, so I guess you should just tell me what's up.

Re: Episode 10

Postby Ken » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:40:06 pm

OfflineKen
    Oh? You want to know what is going on, I will tell you what the fuck is going on. Up until this point I have been calm cool and collected, but I am about to go agro up in here. I have never in my life seen such a larger conglomerate of spineless whelps in my entire life. You would think that people who play in orgs as a hobby, and I assume are also all fans of Survivor would figure out by now that you probably should vote against those in power while you have a chance, or else your own game is completely fucked. We had 6 goddam people who could have voted for Jolanda tonight, but like the giant spineless pussies they are, decided not to. Wouldn’t want to take out the power player. Nooooo. Let’s Pagong the Atacama’s and be fucking predictable.

Then you got Russell. This guy, this FUCKING guy, sells me out to Jolanda and Holly for trying to take out Jolanda this round. Seriously Russell? Fucking moron. I was being genuine with him when I offered him a deal to go to the final 3. He can go fuck himself for all I care. This is what I get for being a nice guy and trying to help him out?

You would think by now people would have it figured out. Whoever Jolanda and Holly drag to the end, will lose. No one will respect their game at all. There are limited windows of opportunity to take one of them out, and these spineless bastards are too fucking afraid to actually do anything about it. I just can’t with these morons.

They keep telling me, “let’s wait and see how the numbers are next time” Seriously? If you keep waiting for the next round then the numbers that could have taken out Jolanda and Holly will be gone.

It’s going to be me or Chase next if no one decides to do anything about Holly and Jolanda. If they just let Chase and I get voted out, then they are completely fucking hopeless, and quite frankly, they deserve what’s coming to them. I’ll be sitting in the jury house saying I told you so, and they will be full of regret telling me they wish they had joined me when they had the chance.

Stupid people. Stupid, stupid people. Let me say that again, stupid players.

Clearly I am very high strung at the moment, but I feel like this always happens to me in games where people just never want to make a big move to get themselves in a better position in the game. No one want’s to piss off the almighty HBIC. The fuck is she gonna do about it? She will be voted out and can’t retaliate you spineless assholes!

K. End rant. I’m gonna go take a chill pill icon_wub

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:22:59 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    What makes you think that Holly and Jolanda are running the game?

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:49:36 am

OfflineKen
    Well any time I have tried to put together a plan to go against them, it has gotten back to them. Obviously they have control over whoever keeps running to them like the spineless whelp they are, and the logical conclusion to be drawn from that is that they control how most people vote, and therefore the game. People suck.

Return to Ken