Episode 08

7th Place

Episode 08

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:20:39 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Welcome to the merger!

You made it!

Tell me how you're feeling, nervous? excited? a bit of both?

Also, now that the game is shifting from tribes to individual, are you focusing now more than ever on how to win the game, or is it merely how to advance as far as you can?

How do you plan on making an impressive enough showing in the merge to warrant a vote from the potential jurors that you are playing with now?

Where do your loyalties lie? With the original tribe? Your newly swapped tribe? or your original fans/favorites split? Who do you trust the most/least going into the merge?

Re: Episode 08

Postby Russell » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:19:46 am

OfflineRussell

Thanks Jeff! That means a lot comin' from you. I know that you hosts prob'ly don't feel like Palena's that excitin' of a tribe, but I gotta tell you, I've had ta put in WORK since we never had ta go ta TC. I'm tellin' Jill one thing and Holly a completely different thing. This merge is gon be tricky ta try and keep my story straight.

I'm feelin' real nervous. I'm actually gon be headin' out a town fer the weekend. Joy of joys. This merge really could not have come at a worse time fer me. I won't even be bringin' my computer, so I am probably screwed.

That bein' said, every good winner needs a CP cooldown edit at the merge if they've been so OTT beforehand. So that's what I'ma try and do this round here in this confessional.

I'm honestly focusin' on makin' it as far as I can. I think that's what I have ta do at this point. Focusing on winnin' is a road that'll only lead ta destruction er disappointment playin as RUSSELL HANTZ. I'ma try and play this merge smooth... I'ma get back in with Chase and hopefully sweet talk my tribe into kickin' out Yve instead.

...and if I can't do that? Well... I gotta plan. icon_cool

My loyalty at this point is 100% with Wendy Jo. I want her in the end with me. I think it's also 95% with Jo. There's a closeness that she has ta Holly (probably cause they both have idols) that I feel has come between us. Everyone else ('cept Yve, Tyrone, and Jake) fall between 50-60%. I don't trust Tyrone er Jake at all, and I just met Yve.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:04:23 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    It's not been avoidance of boredom, just business. I'm up to my tits un the desert, Mia's semester just kicked off, and Chad's getting married in the morning :o Of course as soon as I am here to ask some questions you're gone offline for the weekend icon_laughing

So one bit sticks out to me here - you intend to "sweettalk the tribe into getting rid of Yve" - are you referring to NuNuPalena here or something else? Do more than just you want her as the next boot?

Postby Russell » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34:08 pm

OfflineRussell
    Chad got married?!?

*raises toast*

Good work, sir. I will die alone and miserable.

I was off fer the weekend and it was great! I'm never drinkin' pirate wine again - that's fer damn sure. I didn't wanna Brenda myself on the boards.

An Yve boot straight up ain't happenin, and I find that shit annoying. She's a huge thread, and the vets can't see it. Dumbasses.

Fuck 'em.

Also, apparently Wendy's been brought up as a target fer chattin' too much with the other tribe. Dumbass. I warned her not to. But she did it anyway...

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03:23 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I'm not sure if (s)he is actually married quite yet, but she's certainly up to her tits in the planning stage. So you'll have to make do with Mia & I for a while. And pfft at not logging in drunk - one time it got me booted, one time!! And I am drunk at least once per game tyvm, I be winning immunities half-sloshed too icon_yes

Sooo, three people off the table as boot targets. You say Yve is a no-go too. Who does that even leave to aim for? Why is Yve a no-go?

Gimme a personal preference of a realistic target to leave that is good for you (i.e. not Yve if it's not possible) along with a prediction of what you think will happen.

If you have time too, merge is a pretty good time to hit us up with some sort of trust/closeness/how-much-they-figure-into-your-plans rankdown.

Postby Russell » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:58:40 pm

OfflineRussell
    Who does that leave ta aim for? Teddy, Chase, er Tyrone. One a them is almost guaranteed ta be our merge boot.

Yve ain't a target cause she's a kickass player. That's it. She has a tremendous social game, and if she doesn't get booted soon, she will be the winner. These players is too dumb ta see that, but I ain't gon let her keep goin' on the way she is. She WILL get the boot soon. That's a RUSSELL HANTZ promise.

A personal preference fer the target is Teddy. Bootin' Tyrone is so dumb honestly. Ain't no reason ta take him out 'cept fer the noob v vet war which may be real, but I don't even care bout it. Wendy is seriously an idiot fer goin' about that the way she did. And obviously me and Chase were close before he went over ta Atacama.

I can do a rankdown:

11. Tyrone - Cause he sucks ass.
    10. Jake - Cause he sucks ass but somehow people like him and he ain't a target.
    9. Yve - Cause she don't suck ass and I find her very threatening.
    8. Holly - Cause she don't suck ass and I find her very safe and threatening.
    7. Teddy - Cause his ass bores me.
    6. Jill - Cause her ass bores me.
    5. Kenny - Cause I think we're friends er somethin.
    4. Chase - Cause we were friends at some point.
    3. Wendy - She woulda been number one but she's an idiot.
    2. Danny - Cause he's my friend.
    1. Jolanda - Cause she's my friend.

Return to Russell