Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:31:17 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    WTF just happened?

Re: Episode 09

Postby Ted » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07:34 pm

OfflineTed
    I don't know.

How many lurkers are there? I'm so confused.

Postby Ted » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07:59 pm

OfflineTed
    Ew. Second page...

Postby Ted » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:27:06 pm

OfflineTed
    Well, with regards to the Wendy boot, I can't say I'm terribly disappointed. She was one of the targets we had discussed earlier in the round, so I guess it's acceptable that she went. I'm not especially cut up about it. The way I see it, it's just another shot for the Atacama Of course, it's a little disappointing that Yve didn't vote Tyrone, which could have ultimately led to my downfall, but we're going to overlook it as a simple error in judgement.

At this point, I'm just glad I wasn't the merge boot, which could have been possible if Tyrone had escaped the tie. It also could have been possible if I had been stupid enough to go ahead with my plan to change the votes, as though it mattered how I voted on the revote. I'm ultimately glad that things played out the way they did, giving me time to just hold on as long as possible.

The next move to be made is up in the air at the moment. Can we convince Ken to vote Tyrone? Or is he not up for that plan? Should we maybe extend an olive branch to those two, and bring them into our alliance? These are all possibilities, and I hope we can make them play out in our favour.

Postby Ted » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31:06 am

OfflineTed
    So - Chase and I got 4 votes each in a three-way tie and still managed to survive the round with the Atacama alliance in tact?

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:07:25 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I gotta say, that tickles me almost as much as your near self-boot :D

Now how does that foursome survive another round? You talked about options earlier but give me the actions you are working on. What openings has that clusterfuck of a vote made for you and how do you plan to take advantage?

Postby Ted » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17:50 am

OfflineTed
    Hopefully, with a little bit of luck, we can turn the vote on to Dan at this point. We think we have the votes of Russell and Ken on lock at the moment. Dan's been talking to me, and I've just said we're probably going to vote Tyrone again, at the time that was what I was expecting to do. I should hope this means we can flip things up for the long-term as well. I don't think Ken should feel anything less than confident if Jake and I approach him with a final three deal. I feel as though we could probably get Chase involved in getting a final 3 deal working with Russell and Yve (or maybe me). This would make both Russell and Ken complacent in going to a final 6 with the Atacama foursome.

I don't think anybody's going to lay their life on the line for Tyrone. We should be able to get Holly out soon. Then we can try to get things back into a vets vs. rookies situation. Should be good.'

So, yeah. Still plenty of avenues to be taken at this point.

Postby Ted » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11:45 pm

OfflineTed
    We're getting risky here.

The plan is to vote Jolanda with Ken joining us. We tried to get Russell on board, but he's being wishy-washy, and might now be voting for me.

The new plan is to just have Jill on board and get it to go 5-5-1, then have her switch her vote on the revote.

This shit is cray

Postby Ted » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26:37 pm

OfflineTed
    Here goes nothing!

Return to Ted