Episode 09

4th Place

Episode 09

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32:22 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    WTF just happened?

How does it feel to have first four vote for you, then an additional two players view you as expendable or not worth the risk? Anyone on that trust ranking you gave me you're not so sure of any more?

Re: Episode 09

Postby Tyrone » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02:35 pm

OfflineTyrone
    Seeing how time my name came up. It obvious that some people find me a threat and want me gone. One of those people is gone leaving only give other people trying to get rid of me. So this clearly prove who is loyal to me and who isn't.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22:34 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Gimme some names here Ty. Does that mean you think Wendy was one of the six? Who are the other five?

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:21:43 am

OfflineTyrone
    Wendy
    Ted
    Chase
    Jake
    Ken
    and Yve

Those were the six

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12:42 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I swear Tyrone, it's like pulling teeth with you sometimes icon_horror

Which ones were the initial voters, and which ones changed their vote onto you do you think? Why would they do that? Just to avoid rocks or is there more to this?

You must be planning some was to negotiate your way out of this hole. Half the cast just tried to boot you ffs! So you think they are threatened by you.. but, threatened how? Challenges? Socially? Too friendly with the future Jury? Explain pls.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:49:30 am

OfflineTyrone
    I will have to say the four people that were on the gold tribe voted me in the first half, then Ken and Wendy shifted back to me.
    I was heard that Wendy thought of me as a big floater, and didn't like me. I'm not the strongest, and I'm not the most talkable, so I guess they just felt like I'm too much of a threat to the game, it can be a mystery at some point when the game is happening, but they could almost feel like I'm never going to stay loyal to them.

Now that it a final three, I'm hoping to sit in that finale spot with Dan, Jolanda or Russell. They seem to be the ones I trust the most to work with in this game.

I'm not even sure our Playground Bullies alliance is there anymore since I feel like Holly is just using for us info.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33:30 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Ahh, that's the juicy foreplanning I like to see.

So you would most like to see yourself at the end with Dan / Jolanda / Russell because you "can trust them the most to work with", but can you beat them at the end in front of a Jury?

Can I also ask whatever happened to the Noobs versus Vets 4ever! mentality of a few rounds ago. Have you just lost trust in the other noobs or is there more to this?

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37:16 pm

OfflineTyrone
    I feel like if I think of the right things to say and do the right thing to survive, they could see me as a winner

As for the newbs vs vets, I guessed it went away when I spoke to Jolanda more and more often.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00:49 pm

OfflineTyrone
    DAMN IT PROBST, I WAS TRYING TO PRY INFOMATION FROM TED TO SEE WHY HE VOTED ME LAST TIME.

Return to Tyrone