Final Words

4th Place

Final Words

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00:40 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Aw, so close and yet so far. NGL, from about F16 on I thought you were a lock for F3 as a goat to be dragged yet had zero chance of winning this. But somewhere along the way about F6 you became the Jury underdog favourite and were certainly getting at least three votes at the end if not winning outright. And IMO, getting taken out for being a threat at 4th is a far better outcome than a 3rd place goat, so GJ. You have nothing to be ashamed of here, you were awesome & delivered.

Now, all flattery aside, this is the thread where you give us a little spiel about your time and experiences in the game, what you learned and what you might do differently if you were to do it all over.

Tyrone icon_wub

Re: Final Words

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10:45 am

OfflineTyrone
    I'll spill the whole beans once I finish my lovely Rites of Passage.

Re: Final Words

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16:09 pm

OfflineTyrone
    All right, it time to spill the whole beans. I will say the game was amazing. It was truly a game I never expect. A lot better then the ones I have played before. When I started this game, I really didn't think we were going to be playing with past vets, but when that happened. I was planning on staying 100% loyal to the newbies and crush the vets. And it wasn't helpful on who my partner was. The Talisman was something I truly didn't want. When the first swap came, I was truly pissed. But then I was still trying to be newbies vs Vets. But that changed when I spoke to Jolanda a lot. She clearly changed my mind on the way I was going to play the game and I'm proud of it. When Jeff was asking one of us to step forward, I knew it was that and I think I was happy to be a leader. I was able to get the exact people I wanted and we didn't lose a single challenge after that. So it made me happy to be in merge. Then that purple rock came an I was glad it wasn't going to be me. After that I wasn't targeted until I have to say Jolanda boot which made me so mad that I was happy to be able to win Final Five Immunity for her, but came up with nothing in the final four immunity. I would of failed that so badly and it led to my boot. One thing I need to learn is how to speak more to others and not look like an anti-social freak. That is what cost me to be a target to everyone else. I wouldn't change my gameplan but with the fact that I needed to speak more to everyone else instead of just trying to say one or two words to everyone. I truly had a blast.

Return to Tyrone