Fallen Comrades

4th Place

Fallen Comrades

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07:14 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    If you have time, you should consider doing this. Just post them here. It's a good time to reminisce about all the players that have been voted out, and a good fun read for everyone afterward.

(oh & you should do the hosts too!)

Re: Fallen Comrades

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:15:54 am

OfflineTyrone
    YAY!
    *Hugs and swing Mia around until she slips from my hands and she fly into the ocean*
    Whoops.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22:26 am

OfflineTyrone

JIMMEH T-20TH PLACE AKA DEAD LAST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER!

Well what can I say about you little Jimmeh, you were like the last person to show up out of everyone. It was nice speaking to you for a little bit, but you just gave up. I DO NOT LIKE THAT! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE! SO YOUR A FAILURE! BUT I STILL LOVE YOU! FAILURE LOVE<3

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:29:18 am

OfflineTyrone

JANE-19TH PLACE. THE CREEPY AND UGLY GRANNY!

Hi Creepy Granny, it so nice to see that a creepy and ugly woman like you have became just a big failure in a game like this. I didn't like you one bit when you were being so creepy to a young boy like me. I mean you like compared this game to a freaking wall in Germany. YOU FAIL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not sure if I'm still going to love you though.

(Is there a way to make things be in the middle of the post instead of having it all just on the left?)

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33:40 am

OfflineTyrone

[size]BROOK-18TH PLACE, MISTER INVISABLE WHORE![/size]

I never saw you at all. Not even at the immunity challenge, Did some freaking animal come and rape so that you wouldn't be able to come and help. I mean HOW DID YOU EVEN OUTLAST CREEPY GRANNY? YOU SUCK! YOU EFFING SUCK SO FREAKING MUCH THAT I AM NOT PROUD OF YOU. PURPLE KELLY WAS BETTER AT HER AMAZING INV EDIT THEN YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so rude.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34:43 am

OfflineTyrone
    Whoops I forgot to give him the size number. FAIL!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41:33 am

OfflineTyrone

ERICA-17TH, THE STUPID BLACK HOE!

I never liked you and you didn't like me, but hey I'M HERE IN THE JURY WHILE YOU AREN'T! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! When you raged at Marty about his PMs, I kept thinking you had PMS on yourself. It made me get everyone to vote you. So BLAME ME SUCKA! Your the only black person among all us Blackies that didn't make the merge. WHAT A FAIL. If you weren't such a bitch, we could of possibly tried to form a final 4 alliance. SORRY, BUT BYE BYE BITCH BITCH!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48:31 am

OfflineTyrone

JIMMEH J-16TH PLACE! MISTER I DON'T WANT ALLIANCES!

Hi JJ it so nice to hear about you again, so how was your plan to not have any alliances go? Seeing how you got 16th place. NOT SO WELL! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so rude. But seriously, if you thought having no alliances was going to even keep you safe it was a stupid idea. Who was going to plan on keeping you safe. Clearly not me. BAI!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:55:46 am

OfflineTyrone

FABIO-15TH, GAYBOY

We really never spoke that much but from how you were playing the challenges, I didn't like you and it look like you were a gay kid trying to hook up with the other guys. You must of been thrilled when Jake picked you. How lovely for you that you got eliminated and won't be in the jury to spread your gayness! LOSER!

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:57:27 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    icon_lol @ these, would you have done the same if you were in the F3? I actually don't doubt you would have icon_laughing

You best do the hosts too!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05:17 am

OfflineTyrone

JOHN-14TH PLACE. SHADY BASTARD!

Yeah I just called you a shady bastard and I'm proud of myself. I didn't trust you even if we never been on the same tribe at all. I kept thinking you and Jake had a gay showmance seeing how you were his first pick on the new tribes. So things weren't swell for you. SORRY! Maybe not.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:06:00 am

OfflineTyrone
    Brenda Lowe wrote:icon_lol @ these, would you have done the same if you were in the F3? I actually don't doubt you would have icon_laughing

You best do the hosts too!

Yeah I would. and don't worry I WILL DO YOU LOVELY HOSTS!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09:50 am

OfflineTyrone

MARTY-13TH PLACE. ROBBED FROM THE JURY!

Oh Marty you were so close to be sitting in the jury with us. But I'm going to blame the tribe switch. But we didn't really speak that much. BUT I'M SO ANTI-SOCIAL SO DON'T BE BLAMING ME! BLAME YOURSELF FOR AVOIDING ME! But it was still funny to see how you failed at that immunity challenge. I posted three pictures and you didn't post a single one. You got lucky we didn't shut you out. That would of been so funny to laugh at.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22:54 am

OfflineTyrone
    I will be back later to finish my Rites of Passage!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32:38 am

OfflineTyrone

WENDY JO-12TH PLACE, PURPLE RAWK VICTIM!

You know Wendy, I liked you. I really did, I thought you were a nice gal to be around seeing how you liked speaking to me, but then I heard from the others that you wanted me out. Did you only join my tribe just so you could try and get rid of me? I'm hurt about that and bummed out. But then the merge came and I was even more hurt that you tried to vote my ass out. And I thank you for that since you gave me immunity and you became the victim of the rocks. I was glad you were gone. Funny you were the first juror while I became the final juror. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you still have that purple rock. I'll sign it for you. Still love you though.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:39:16 am

OfflineTyrone

TED-11TH PLACE, THE OTHER BLACK GUY

Hey Ted, now I'm at you and I did enjoy talking to you when I had to join you, Jolanda, Erica, Russell and Chase on the twist tribe and was bummed that I couldn't have the chance of choosing you in the tribe pick. It was even worse when you tried to eliminate me and you were in a tiebreaker where we were safe. Too bad the alliance wanted you gone again and I just stood by and agreed since you were targeting me and Jolanda which made me sad. Sorry you had be eliminated, I was hoping you could try and join back to us. Sadly it didn't come to that and you were the 2nd juror.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:44:38 am

OfflineTyrone

CHASE-10TH PLACE, THE ... HI ... UMM YEAH... XD

Yeah I don't really know what to explain, minus Erica you were one of the vets that I didn't speak to that much in the game so it made me not know you and think I wasn't going to trust you and you were a threat to the alliance so we had to eliminate you and that how you ended up becoming the 3rd juror of the game. Sorry things had to be like this.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:50:41 am

OfflineTyrone

HOLLY-9TH PLACE, MISTRESS HOHO! BAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I'm a crazy guy, Holly I loved you so much I been calling you HoHo so much that I was able to be glad we had an alliance in before that evil damn twist happened that had to keep us apart until I got to pick you to come back to me in the new tribe pick twist. I was really hoping that you and Jolanda would end up getting the Talismans so that I wouldn't have to end up becoming the biggest threat in the game. But they lied and backstabbed me and sent you packing. I was so sad. icon_cry

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:56:37 am

OfflineTyrone

JILL-8TH PLACE. PAGING DOCTOR JILL!

Oh Jill the 4th member of our Playground bullies, things weren't so thrilled when you and Holly didn't join me and Dan on the other tribe so it made me sad, but happy that I got to get you back in the tribe picking. So it was nice to have you back with us and we were able to keep our tribe to win every challenge. And when the merge came, it had to suck that you became the victim of them. It was truly a bummer seeing you leave the game. I still love you.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:03:18 am

OfflineTyrone

RUSSELL HANTZ-7TH PLACE. CRAZY NUTSO IDOL LOVER.

Russell I don't know what to say, I truly think you were really trying to fool everyone mind with your nutty mind about your name being in the idol clue and I just thought you were just plain dumb and nuts. You didn't seem to do any of the challenges at the merge but you were a loyal guy to be around until your blindside came and it really shock and pissed me off. It started to screw my gameplan over that I wasn't prepare for. It got to suck so much.

Next

Return to Tyrone