Episode 08

12th Place

Episode 08

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:21:22 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Welcome to the merger!

You made it!

Tell me how you're feeling, nervous? excited? a bit of both?

Also, now that the game is shifting from tribes to individual, are you focusing now more than ever on how to win the game, or is it merely how to advance as far as you can?

How do you plan on making an impressive enough showing in the merge to warrant a vote from the potential jurors that you are playing with now?

Where do your loyalties lie? With the original tribe? Your newly swapped tribe? or your original fans/favorites split? Who do you trust the most/least going into the merge?

Re: Episode 08

Postby Wendy Jo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:25:40 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    I'll answer as always, the next day <3 But I'm SO happy to be here! I had a semi boring few rounds but literally nothing was happening and we kept winning but you should be having a spark of entertainment now. I'm ready to have fun but also win! icon_wub

Wendy Jo is stepping it up now!

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47:41 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    GJ Wendy Jo! I might even have half a hope of following your game now it's all in one place. I am most curious about you relationship with Jake as of right now, and how that fits into future plans for you.

Also sorry your avvie got about 50% less cute overnight. Blame Jeff :P

Postby Wendy Jo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:41:59 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    Brenda, my fan <3 this being in three forums sure was confusing so yes, you and I both haha. I'll keep you posted in regards to Jakey but I'd imagine he and I are good, we do have that deal w/ Jo & Holly.

Honestly I am connected to everyone to some extent since I was lucky enough to spend time with each and everyone (and one was my partner) so I'm like the safest bitch up in this BITCH now it's my duty to make sure I win this game but in an honoroable fashion. Right now I want Tyrone gone. He's nothing but a useless sack of shit and he's a goat and I LOATHE goats so I am voting for him. Following that? MAYBE Ted but one round at a time.

Wendy's DEALS!
    - Yve (F2) legit
    - Jolanda (F2) legit
    - Dan (F2) implied
    - Russell (F2) implied
    - Jolanda/Dan/Russell (F4) implied
    - Jolanda/Jake/Holly (F4) implied
    - Jill (F?) offered me a deal.... potential pocket vote/ally
    - Chase (F?) connected due to swap
    - Ted (F?) connected due to swap
    - Kenny (F?) connected due to post swap

IDEAL BOOT ORDER
    12. Tyrone
    11. Ted
    10. Kenny
    9. Holly/Chase
    8. Holly/Chase
    ---------------------

No idea where I'll go from there... I'm in too deep ;_______________: I assume I'll end Jolanda if she's REALLY pissed about the Holly blindside?

Postby Wendy Jo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:13:07 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    Tell me how you're feeling, nervous? excited? a bit of both?
    Not nervous... YET but definitely excited. It's an individual game baby!

Also, now that the game is shifting from tribes to individual, are you focusing now more than ever on how to win the game, or is it merely how to advance as far as you can?
    lol win win win. Does anyone truly play to go far? I'm playing to win. I had a great start and admittedly I fizzled but I'm sparking right back up just in time. The Merge!

How do you plan on making an impressive enough showing in the merge to warrant a vote from the potential jurors that you are playing with now?
    Always be honest and upfront and have the moves to back them up. There may be lies here and there (there is no such thing as a lie free game) but I'll try my hardest to become someone that's seen as "beatable" I need to be "the one to beat" so to speak.

Where do your loyalties lie? With the original tribe? Your newly swapped tribe? or your original fans/favorites split? Who do you trust the most/least going into the merge?
    I have F2 deals with THREE people so my loyalties lie with Yve, Dan & Jolanda.... I enjoy Russell more than all of them on a personal level. He's just a great social player. Tribes? I'm probably the only one over tribal lines... I've been pushing Tyrone but apparently KENNY thought it was a good idea to tell Russell I've been getting chummy with the QUAD. Where does he get off? THREE of them are his friends, NO? Am I supposed to believe he wants to really ride the EIGHT to the end? What a deluded little shit. It is taking a lot not to sass him in private.

I want Tyrone out but I might settle for Ted. I don't really have a deal with any of them so yeah. If Chase, Jake & Yve are in danger? I'm going to have to pull out the big guns! icon_redface icon_wub

Postby Wendy Jo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29:19 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    Holly's bitch ass was the main advocate in wanting TYRONE out so she needs to help me work on Jolanda (she's been bugging me lately.... way too chummy w/ Holly for my liking) after EVERYTHING I did for her too, how rude!

Yve said she'd vote however I said... I'm manipulating Jill into voting w/ me too hahaha and I have Jake & Chase by the balls. I can easily control this vote and I probably will. I mean the person I'm after is TYRONE so what's with the uproar?

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46:51 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    How do you see the fact that you have failed to participate in one challenge thus far in the game influencing your plans to move forward?

Postby Wendy Jo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10:34 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    This is a SOCIAL game and I made the first two comps so you're wrong.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22:42 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Zing! that told you icon_lol

Let me put it in less accusative terms. Do you think the other players see you as a non-threat on the challenge-front? Is that an impression you'd like to create, or is it just how it is? Can you surprise them further down the road??

Postby Wendy Jo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:49:47 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    Just how it is but I will defo use to my advantage. And of course I will. It might be this round. I'm not pagonging my friends. FUCK THAT! I'll explain more later. On my phone.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:03:02 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Please do when you can. I presume you mean your friends as in these three Atacamians;
    Wendy Jo wrote:If Chase, Jake & Yve are in danger? I'm going to have to pull out the big guns! icon_redface icon_wub

Which implies from your other confessions that it's between Ted or Tyrone for you.

Wendy Jo wrote:Honestly I am connected to everyone to some extent since I was lucky enough to spend time with each and everyone (and one was my partner) so I'm like the safest bitch up in this BITCH now it's my duty to make sure I win this game but in an honoroable fashion. Right now I want Tyrone gone. He's nothing but a useless sack of shit and he's a goat and I LOATHE goats so I am voting for him. Following that? MAYBE Ted but one round at a time.

Wendy Jo wrote:I want Tyrone out but I might settle for Ted. I don't really have a deal with any of them so yeah.

So a few questions out of that..
    1) Are Chase/Jake/Yve willing to boot Ted? Or if unwilling, would they forgive it later?
    2) Goats - Seems to me you are playing this decision based on general principles rather than this specific game situation. Like - can Tyrone be useful to keep around? There are plenty of boots between now and the Finale to slaughter a goat, why does it need to be right now?
    3) Deals - again with the general principles. Do you feel honorbound to cut those you don't have deals with before those you do? Like, to get to F2/F3 surely a lot of them will be cut anyway. What strategical benefits are there to trying to keep all your deals alive rather than committing to a select few? How many of these deals know about the other ones?
    4) how much do the remaining partnerships factor into your decision? Are you trying to break them up or keep them alive or is it irrelevant to your planning?

When you're off your phone of course :P

Postby Wendy Jo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19:02 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    Yay Questions! Brenda icon_wub

1) Are Chase/Jake/Yve willing to boot Ted? Or if unwilling, would they forgive it later?
    Chase & Yve are pure souls, they'd probably just go with the majority. Infact Yve said she'd vote anyway I want. I love her <3 Jake is the one that might be unwilling if nothing else. He's the one pulling that "zomg the ppl at the bottom should use our four votes" card. This is a unique situation tho b/c I'm not at the bottom lol. I just hate Tyrone! :)

2) Goats - Seems to me you are playing this decision based on general principles rather than this specific game situation. Like - can Tyrone be useful to keep around? There are plenty of boots between now and the Finale to slaughter a goat, why does it need to be right now?
    You know me so well my lovely Yoggins! This is in general, I HATE goats! I also HATE when I'm one (Adoring Fan) so much so that I almost quit WR3 lol. Anyway after getting OWNED in Dissidia at F3 to a goat of all people (played by that bitch Kitty) I will always have MAJOR HATE for goats! Tyrone is TERRIBLE socially and while he may be useful at a later date, I don't trust these people to ever eliminate him. He's a fucking goat after all!

3) Deals - again with the general principles. Do you feel honorbound to cut those you don't have deals with before those you do? Like, to get to F2/F3 surely a lot of them will be cut anyway. What strategical benefits are there to trying to keep all your deals alive rather than committing to a select few? How many of these deals know about the other ones?
    Yes! Which is why the likes of Tyrone, Ted & Kenny MUST be the first three out! I have NOTHING with any of them. I'm also aware that I'll have to cut others soon (Chase/Holly etc...) but I'll think about that when it comes to that. I'm taking this one round at a time. No one really knows about any of my deals. lol most of which WERE forced on me so I was kinda forced to agree so whatever. The only one people know about is the one w/ Jill because she went around offering several people deals. Lol

4) how much do the remaining partnerships factor into your decision? Are you trying to break them up or keep them alive or is it irrelevant to your planning?
    It's actually irrelevant! I care not about something that will just make my ass a target... if I ever get the tailspin, I'll use that shit immediately just to get it out of the way.

One thing that's REALLY pissing me off is how people are saying Ted/Jill have the idols. That to me sounds like folks that do have the idols are trying to be sneaky. Looking at you HOLLY/JOLANDA! I miss my Jo :( Ever since Holly joined us, she's been up HER ass. icon_weep

I'm chatty Wendy so I might tell Ted to use his "IDOL" if he does have one. icon_unsure this is all against logic and I'm aware of that but if a game doesn't entertain me, it's not worth it. This is why I hate WR3. It was a miserable experience for me. I need to have fun, blindsides! Make big moves! That won't happen if I go to the F8 with my tribe. That is BORING and everything I stand against in ORGs. icon_redface

Postby Wendy Jo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:22:55 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    Goodness Gracious!

I am so close to losing it. Dan tells me that Holly & Kenny told him that I was pushing for Tyrone. K I was, that's fair. HOWEVER what pisses me off is that KENNY eggs me on... he literally sits there and says "oh my god we should do it with our 5 votes" only to turn around and sell me out? Like? Seriously? Don't fuck with me you fake little shit, I will END you so fast. Then there's Holly. This bitch hates goats too! (Tyrone/Jill) yet wants them to stick around... F8 pride, yay </3 HOWEVER bitch wasted no time sticking to her guns when Kenny was in danger post swap. It's obvious what she's doing. She wants Ted & Chase gone so that she could HBIC this tribe (with HER connections) well I ain't fucking having it. I'm the HBIC here so simmer the fuck down, bitch. I will fucking end you too.

I honestly want her gone soon. I can't stand her. She is trying to take over MY game. Fucking cunt. It's taking a lot not go against logic here and just blow shit up. Force these bitches to get off of their COMFORTABLE asses and play this game. You aren't getting a fucking free ride HOLLY!

Postby Wendy Jo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:15:28 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    This lulzy exchange w/ Kenny is a MUST READ icon_chaos

KENNY
    Oh. Well good for you, you didn't waste your time. I heard from Jake you would be down for voting Tyrone? icon_surprised I think with the former Atacamas, plus you and I, we just need one more to make it a guaranteed majority. If you think we could pull it off let's just go for it icon_mml

WENDY JO
    You would need to stop selling me out then. I heard from numerous sources that you're one of the main people doubting me. I'm not for the fake BS. Pre merge I told you to YOUR FACE that I was pushing for you but that died down because we started talking and I started liking you. If you don't want Ty to go, just say so.

KENNY
    Okay icon_eek I honestly did not think you trusted me at all. If you trust Jake, and Jake trusts you, then I have no reason to doubt you anymore. We can have it out if you want. I tried to organize a vote against you for this first merge round. I just have some major trust issues with a lot of people because I hear so many different stories about what was going down with why I was targeted. If we can just put that past us, then I will gladly work with you and Jake going forward. Getting rid of Tyrone is of no concern to me. We would need to pull in Dan and Jill to do it.

WENDY JO
    icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek You tried to organize a vote against me? icon_redface This is hilarious because I'm sure I deserved it but tell me who is toying with this? As far as people know they think we aren't as close due to our pre jury issue.

On the subject of trust. At first I didn't... no but you proved yourself when I was grilling you for info lol. Then you kept selling me out to our tribe... you are trust worthy in that regard. But also pissed me off b/c I thought you and I were in a "mutual respect/vote together" phase.

KENNY
    I tried to get the Atacama people in on it. Jake talked me out of it, though. I was being silly and vindictive with targeting you icon_blush I realized you were actually being truthful with wanting to vote out Tyrone, and were not just baiting me by saying you wanted him gone. I think it will be in our best interest to just keep on working together and be honest from here on out. I kinda feel bad about targeting you now icon_sad Luckily the people I tried to get to vote against you want Tyrone out icon_excited

WENDY JO
    I'm dying! So funny! icon_laughing icon_laughing I actually like you more now and respect you tons. Honesty is the best policy <3 so no one was toying with this at all? You didn't go to Palena folks at all? icon_eek I would think they would hop on that because ppl seem pissed at me.

All is forgiven. Thanks for making me smile, I needed it. Just be alert anything you hear about me bashing you was the result of finding out you were selling me out :( but now that we spoke. I see you in anew light! icon_wub

You'd seriously be down to do Tyrone? That's SIX votes right there! Although he might win immunity. Who else would you be willing to drop? I really want to test this "NO BS policy" with you.

Soooooooooooo I initially wanted to sass him out for being a sneaky SOB but then he gives me so much information about targeting me. He confessed when I had NO IDEA icon_laughing so I stumbled ass backwards into this and it's so funny! Anyway Kenny & I + Jill (hopefully) will eliminate Tyrone and then bam! This game will shake up! I'm still with my allies but I don't want Tyrone squeaking by any longer. He is LOYAL and I don't really HATE him but I can't let my heart get in the way. I need people I have no allegiance to OUT!

I really want to blindside the hell out of Holly soon too. Ugh that will be easier said than done. After Ted goes? For sho!

Postby Wendy Jo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:35:31 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    Logically I really should side with my tribe but good lord that is so effing boring. It really is. I came to play, not to knit and bake and play annoying games. Besides after Tyrone goes.... all eyes will be on Ted so it's not like I'm handing the minority the game.... although I wouldn't be opposed b/c Chase, Yve and Jake are love <3

Then at F10 is when shit BLOWS up! I can't wait. I anticipate the excitement!

Postby Wendy Jo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:45:11 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    Jill doesn't want to rock the boat. I can't blame her. However if I don't stick to my guns and vote for Tyrone I will just be the new Albert... I'm not like him. I actually want to help them lol.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17:54 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Where does that PM chain actually leave you & Ken's relationship? " I actually like you more now and respect you tons. " Is this true or are you harbouring any resentment there?

Postby Wendy Jo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:36:43 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    What I said was true. He had the balls to tell me to MY FACE that he pushed for me. I find it both hilarious and admirable.

Return to Wendy Jo