Episode 10

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22:10 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making Final 10! You're half way there! *Bon Jovi plays silently in the background*

I don't have a lot to ask you, so I guess you should just tell me what's up.

Re: Episode 10

Postby Yve » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30:26 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    You know, when a host says they don't "have a lot to ask," to a participant, that generally doesn't mean too much for the player's status in the game.. icon_wink

That's okay, though. I know my game on the outside looks a bit raggedy. But that's my fault because I haven't been explaining, I've only been doing. So, I'll try and explain more in the future.

I need to figure out where I am right now before I can give you any kind of update. But I promise I will soon.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32:27 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Yve wrote:You know, when a host says they don't "have a lot to ask," to a participant, that generally doesn't mean too much for the player's status in the game.. icon_wink

That's okay, though. I know my game on the outside looks a bit raggedy. But that's my fault because I haven't been explaining, I've only been doing. So, I'll try and explain more in the future.

I need to figure out where I am right now before I can give you any kind of update. But I promise I will soon.

Haha don't worry, I copied and pasted the question for all the players. Normally we ask everyone the same thing anyway, and occasionally we taylor it to the player. But not tonight. icon_wink

Postby Yve » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33:59 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    This was a great challenge. It was great because the people in power see it as a numbers/strategy challenge. Every time.

While the people NOT in power know they're going to lose right from the start. And see the rest of the challenge for what it really is: a popularity contest. They can't help but show who they're with. It's beautiful. Thank you again, Jeff.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35:33 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Who do you think is aligned, then?

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:07:00 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Oh there is lots to ruminate on, don't you worry about that.

Yve wrote:This was a great challenge. It was great because the people in power see it as a numbers/strategy challenge. Every time.

While the people NOT in power know they're going to lose right from the start. And see the rest of the challenge for what it really is: a popularity contest. They can't help but show who they're with. It's beautiful. Thank you again, Jeff.

This for starters, now be more specific :P What exactly did you learn and about whom? And more importantly, anything you intend to use out of that challenge?

So now NuAtacama is rapidly becoming a sinking ship - are you gonna be grabbing a lifevest anytime soon? Who or what?

And there's always that idol. Don't try tell me it's not weighing heavily on your mind right about now. What's your thoughts on how to put that to it's best use?

Postby Yve » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10:36 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    I've been borderline inactive since the merge. It feels good knowing I can just play the idol, fuck up the person in charge's game, and then take advantage of the fallout afterwards.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34:31 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Yve wrote:I've been borderline inactive since the merge. It feels good knowing I can just play the idol, fuck up the person in charge's game, and then take advantage of the fallout afterwards.

So besides it feeling good about having the idol, what do you plan to do with it?

How has your partnership with Chase been going? What's the plan for tonight's vote?

Postby Yve » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:39:38 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    icon_laughing I'm voting for Chase tonight.

The plan is Chase now, and Ken next. Final eight, Jolanda and Holly will get their talismans. They say they'll use them immediately, but they won't. Maybe one of them will use it. BUT it will get players to actively target them. And because I'm close with both of them, they won't use their idol powers against me. Eventually, one of both of them will be taken out. So, Jake probably goes after Ken. Then one of Holly/Jolanda/someone they kill. That leaves me final six, where I will use my idol to get to the final five.

From the final five onward, I'll just use my prettiness to make finals.

Postby Yve » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28:40 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Chase wrote:And you ended both conversations. I've replied to every PM I've been sent in this game, sometimes not straight away, but the other person always got a response from me. When someone doesn't bother to reply it is pretty clear what their intent is. Then when they try to resume contact later it is so transparent what they are doing.

Oh, Chase. icon_cry

Return to Yve