Episode 11

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49:29 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you've passed the hump and made it to the Final 9! icon_mml

For this round, is it business as usual, or do you have something else in mind?

With all this talk about hidden immunity idols and immunity talismans, what's your opinion on it all? Who could have the idols? Who may get the talismans? How does this effect your vote?

Do you feel safe, or do you think that you might have a target on your back?

Re: Episode 11

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13:10 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    With Chase & Ted gone to LL, does the fear of the Pagonging continuing bring you & Jake closer together or is it every player for themself? Tell me about how close the two of you are at this point.

Postby Yve » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:04:41 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Brenda Lowe wrote:With Chase & Ted gone to LL, does the fear of the Pagonging continuing bring you & Jake closer together or is it every player for themself? Tell me about how close the two of you are at this point.

Jake and I are keeping our distance from each other right now, but keeping the idea of working together open if we need it later. Right now, we're both playing our own games. I'm working too hard to outlast him to actually work with him right now, but who knows what could happen in the future?

There is no fear of Pagonging at this point. They got rid of Chase and Ted, so now they can focus on themselves a bit.

Although, if Ken actually goes this round, it will be 3 vets to 5 newbies. If Ken goes this round, we may want to target a vet next round.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33:24 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    So you survived the vote, but we've got another immunity challenge and tribal to get through... What's the plan? Were you shocked by the outcome of tonight's vote?

Postby Yve » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:35:24 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:So you survived the vote, but we've got another immunity challenge and tribal to get through... What's the plan? Were you shocked by the outcome of tonight's vote?

Yeah, I was a little shocked. If I had known about the vote, I would have gone with Ken.

I have a lot of work to do, but I love situations like these.

Hopefully Jolanda goes out next.

Return to Yve