Episode 13

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:56:05 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats Final 5! You've reached a huge milestone and have a great shot at winning this thing, so don't waste the opportunity!

With 5 players left, you HAVE to be thinking about the Final 3 at this point. Who do you want to sit next to? Who do you think you can beat?

We've got two boots left. Tell me your plans.

(sorry for not getting these questions up last night, apparently I've become the confessional bitch in this game icon_sad )

Re: Episode 13

Postby Yve » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52:49 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Oh my god, Tyrone and Dan are sucking my dick so hard right now.

I really want to make the best move for me to win in the end, so I need to put my actual relationships and feelings for people aside.

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Congrats Final 5! You've reached a huge milestone and have a great shot at winning this thing, so don't waste the opportunity!

With 5 players left, you HAVE to be thinking about the Final 3 at this point. Who do you want to sit next to? Who do you think you can beat?

We've got two boots left. Tell me your plans.

(sorry for not getting these questions up last night, apparently I've become the confessional bitch in this game icon_sad )

Thank you, Mia! Sorry I haven't been answering the questions. I'm an asshole.

I don't think I can beat Ken or Dan at this point. So my perfect final three would definitely be myself, Jake, and Tyrone.

Jake has played with me from the beginning, so essentially we've played the same game. I've been more proactive though, and in with everyone doing a lot of dirty work. He was an AMAZING and LOYAL partner, though. And he does have 'being a vet' on his side.

Tyrone winning would be a joke. The nicest guy ever, but also the biggest, bloatiest floater ever.

Ken will win because of the adversity he's faced. If he goes into the final three with me and Jake, everyone will lump Jake and I together. Ken will stand out for surviving, and doing it 'alone.'

Dan is just friends with everyone on the jury (aside from Chase, Ted, and probably Wendy Jo). They'll hand him their votes out of loyalty. He's the one person I absolutely CANNOT bring with me.

I need to focus on making the final three first. I don't want to get cocky, cockiness is what ruined Palena.

Postby Yve » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26:51 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Oh god, Ken is the swing vote now.

I totally played Dan and Tyrone wrong. He's been after me for so long (Dan). They might just succeed tonight.

Come on, Ken! This is why I played my idol on you last round. So that you'd LOVE ME.

Postby Yve » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:56:07 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    ImageImageImageImageImage

^ the most stressful part of this game. By far.

Postby Yve » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05:57 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    JAKE REPLY TO MY MESSAGE

Postby Yve » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56:20 pm

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Host question:

What forums can the jury read? Can they see our fallen comrades?

Postby Yve » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43:38 am

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    I'd just like to know before I write my fallen comrades, or start my opening speech.

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:51:21 am

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Just write it here. I don't believe they can see the camp forum.

Postby Yve » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:18:14 am

OfflineYve
    Patagonian Champion
    Can you make sure for me, please? It already has 31 views with just a few posts. That can't just be the final three, hosts, and lurkers.

The reason why it would affect my opening speech is, I want to tailor it to what I post for them. If they can't read it, it doesn't matter- I'll just focus on diverting attention away from myself with Ken and Jake. If they can, I want to keep up the same tone I'm presenting in my fallen comrades.

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13:02 am

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    Just checked- they can't see the camp- just the Arena subforums (Tree Mail, Challenges, TC.)

Return to Yve