Re: Day 21 - Tribal Council #11

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:09:28 pm

OfflineJolanda
Jeff Probst wrote:Jolanda, you went home 10th last season, are you expecting to go home tonight?

I went home in 10th on more than one occasion, as I'm sure I vocalized to most of the cast in either this round or the last. If I go home tonight, I'll be super pissed off. Not because I'd be surprised that people backstabbed me or anything, I mean it's a game, it happens. But I'd be super pissed because it would my FOURTH time in a row coming in tenth place in one of these things. If I got sent home last night, or tomorrow night, I'd be pissed a little, but I'd be like "Meh, it's a game. Whatever." But this round, no. I do NOT want to go home in this particular round. 10th place and I have squared off with four times so far. I've lost three times to it, and this time, the fourth, I'm planning on beating it!

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10:00 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Tyrone wrote:Who in charge? I rather not explain, it could make me a target. I don't answer questions that would make me look stupid.

Do you think the Jury would respect someone who answers safely instead of being honest?

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10:22 pm

OfflineHolly
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Holly, does the partners twist play a role in tonight's vote?

So it takes Mia for me to finally get a question... icon_whistling

I think the partners twist is something on peoples minds. We're getting down to what we all think is only a few partnerships left in tact and the last ones get a talisman each. I'm sure people will be considering who gets those talismans and how best to get the talismans out of the game.

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11:23 pm

OfflineJill
Sorry Jeff!
Chase thinking Holly and Jolanda are leaders is interesting information, but I'd say factually incorrect. Therefore, I'm not all that concerned.

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11:33 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Ken, do you agree with Chase's assessment of palena?

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11:51 pm

OfflineTyrone
Jeff Probst wrote:
Tyrone wrote:Who in charge? I rather not explain, it could make me a target. I don't answer questions that would make me look stupid.

Do you think the Jury would respect someone who answers safely instead of being honest?

You need to be able to play the game safely until you reach the final tribal. Once you make it there, you can explain your honest gameplan. Anyone can be a leader in this game and it can make them feel threaten. So if they don't want to go home, they can keep it quiet from being voted off. Everyone want to win so everyone will do what they can to win.

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11:54 pm

OfflineJolanda
Jeff Probst wrote:Jolanda, you are viewed as being in control of the former Palena Tribe, at least according to Chase, cause for concern?

As Chase and Jill said, there is no actual LEADER of the "Palena alliance". He mentioned both Holly and I, and I'm not really sure why because I'm sure that everyone could agree with me that we make decisions as a group, there is no actual leader. But, it does concern me a little bit, because it might put me out there as a threat, and I don't really think I'm a "leader" if I am, I'm doing an awful job because I don't even know it...

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:12:01 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Holly wrote:
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Holly, does the partners twist play a role in tonight's vote?

I think the partners twist is something on peoples minds. We're getting down to what we all think is only a few partnerships left in tact and the last ones get a talisman each. I'm sure people will be considering who gets those talismans and how best to get the talismans out of the game.

So what's the best way to get the talismans out of the game? Who do you think will end up getting the talismans?

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:12:45 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Chase, you mentioned Palena being in control, no cracks on their side at all? Anything you want to bring to light?

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13:15 pm

OfflineKen
Jeff Probst wrote:Ken, do you agree with Chase's assessment of palena?

For me personally it's not. I am a grown ass man, and I make my own decisions.

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13:47 pm

OfflineHolly
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Holly wrote:

So what's the best way to get the talismans out of the game? Who do you think will end up getting the talismans?

Get them in players hands and have those players play them at the first possible opportunity. That, or the holders to get blindsided should they not play them at tribal council, remember they are played before the votes are final I believe.

As for who will get them... :iiam

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13:53 pm

OfflineChase
Maybe leader wasn't the right word, but it silly to think that at this stage of the game there is a decision that affects seven different people the same way. I find it hard to believe that Jill could have a say in this if her own partner was taken out last night. Unless she was OK with that happening, which also makes little sense.

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13:58 pm

OfflineTyrone
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Holly wrote:

There is a way to make sure the Talismans don't come into this game. But I don't think anyone would risk trying that.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:15:11 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Tyrone wrote:There is a way to make sure the Talismans don't come into this game. But I don't think anyone would risk trying that.

Would you care to elaborate?

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16:04 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Holly wrote:

Tyrone, so far you have said that you don't want to say who is in control because of fear that it would put a target on your back. THen you said theres a way to defeat the talismans but you dont want to say how nad you think it's risky...

I'm beginning to think you're a bit of a coward... how can you expect a jury member to vote for a coward to win the game?

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16:10 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
This is a question for everyone-

Aside from the talk about the immunity talismans, has there been any suspicion on who could possibly have a hidden immunity idol? Does that effect the way you may be voting?

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16:31 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
3 minutes to get your final votes in.

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16:41 pm

OfflineJolanda
Jeff Probst wrote:I'm beginning to think you're a bit of a coward... how can you expect a jury member to vote for a coward to win the game?

Ouch...

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17:15 pm

OfflineTyrone
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Tyrone wrote:There is a way to make sure the Talismans don't come into this game. But I don't think anyone would risk trying that.

Would you care to elaborate?

Seeing how you explained meantion that there are still more partners in this game. Here we are at Final 10 and the note explained that the Talismans can only last to the final five. So what could happen is that the final five would be two partnerships still in with one person not having a partner. Even if you eliminate one of the partner. The others would win a useless Talisman.

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17:20 pm

OfflineJill
Chase wrote:Maybe leader wasn't the right word, but it silly to think that at this stage of the game there is a decision that affects seven different people the same way. I find it hard to believe that Jill could have a say in this if her own partner was taken out last night. Unless she was OK with that happening, which also makes little sense.

As Holly just mentioned, immunity talismans put a huge target on your back. I'd like to steer clear of that. I saw no point in keeping Ted around if it meant keeping him over some of my alliance members just for one round of immunity. That makes little sense to me.

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council