Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17:28 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Holly, is Tyrone a coward?

Re: Day 21 - Tribal Council #11

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17:28 pm

OfflineJolanda
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:This is a question for everyone-

Aside from the talk about the immunity talismans, has there been any suspicion on who could possibly have a hidden immunity idol? Does that effect the way you may be voting?

If you talk to me, and listen to my paranoia, you would know that I think that everyone but me has an idol.

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18:41 pm

OfflineHolly
Jeff Probst wrote:Holly, is Tyrone a coward?

No Jeff, I think you're being a little harsh on him here tonight. This is tribal council and I'm sure everyone wants to keep as many cards close to their chest as possible. I see Tyrone as doing just that, not a coward.

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18:41 pm

OfflineTyrone
Tyrone, so far you have said that you don't want to say who is in control because of fear that it would put a target on your back. THen you said theres a way to defeat the talismans but you dont want to say how nad you think it's risky...

I'm beginning to think you're a bit of a coward... how can you expect a jury member to vote for a coward to win the game?

And Probst I'm not a coward, I'm just saying what on my mind. If I explain too much, they will find me a threat for being too smart.

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18:49 pm

OfflineChase
Jeff Probst wrote:Chase, you mentioned Palena being in control, no cracks on their side at all? Anything you want to bring to light?

There are cracks and I'm optimistic those could be used, but it seems that anyone who wants to make a move gets cold feet at the last moment. You can't win the game like that.

More than anything it is those who are in the majorty and don't even bother talking to those in the minority that bother me most. If you think you have an easy path to the end, then just make the social connections required to earn votes non the way and it'll work out! Some do get that to their credit. But not all.

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18:58 pm

OfflineKen
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:This is a question for everyone-

Aside from the talk about the immunity talismans, has there been any suspicion on who could possibly have a hidden immunity idol? Does that effect the way you may be voting?

My theory on this is that we were all too retarded to find it. The password was obviously a volcano in Patagonia, but none of the volcano names worked as the password. Unless we all missed something obvious, the idols are still hidden.

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20:27 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Alright at this time, all votes are final.

IF anyone has a Hidden IMmunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20:49 pm

OfflineJill
Chase wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Chase, you mentioned Palena being in control, no cracks on their side at all? Anything you want to bring to light?

There are cracks and I'm optimistic those could be used, but it seems that anyone who wants to make a move gets cold feet at the last moment. You can't win the game like that.

More than anything it is those who are in the majorty and don't even bother talking to those in the minority that bother me most. If you think you have an easy path to the end, then just make the social connections required to earn votes non the way and it'll work out! Some do get that to their credit. But not all.

Chase, to be fair, you're not exactly a social butterfly yourself. I have already tried to reach out to you twice and your responses have been fairly cold... This is the third time you've complained about people not reaching out to you, you know you can reach out to other people as well?

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21:18 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Tyrone wrote:
Tyrone, so far you have said that you don't want to say who is in control because of fear that it would put a target on your back. THen you said theres a way to defeat the talismans but you dont want to say how nad you think it's risky...

I'm beginning to think you're a bit of a coward... how can you expect a jury member to vote for a coward to win the game?

And Probst I'm not a coward, I'm just saying what on my mind. If I explain too much, they will find me a threat for being too smart.

How do you plan to show that you are a smart player? Are you afraid that just by telling us that you don't want to appear to be too smart, you may have inadvertently given yourself away as a genius?

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21:24 pm

OfflineTyrone
Good luck to everyone.

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:22:07 pm

OfflineTyrone
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Tyrone wrote:

How do you plan to show that you are a smart player? Are you afraid that just by telling us that you don't want to appear to be too smart, you may have inadvertently given yourself away as a genius?

Would I really want to explain my full gameplan when I'm not even apart of the final 3 yet?

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23:05 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
I think you're once again missing the point of the question, Tyrone. So you're saying that you DO have a gameplan, and playing dumb ISN'T just an act?

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23:51 pm

OfflineJake
ugh second time I've come in right as votes are due icon_weep

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23:54 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Jeff Probst wrote:Alright at this time, all votes are final.

IF anyone has a Hidden IMmunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23:55 pm

OfflineTyrone
Can I speak to Brenda, she isn't mean to me.

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26:11 pm

OfflineJolanda
Tyrone wrote:Can I speak to Brenda, she isn't mean to me.

The person the hosts were mean to last season ended up winning, so anything can happen!

(Shoutout to Kim!)

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26:29 pm

OfflineChase
Jill wrote:
Chase wrote:

Chase, to be fair, you're not exactly a social butterfly yourself. I have already tried to reach out to you twice and your responses have been fairly cold... This is the third time you've complained about people not reaching out to you, you know you can reach out to other people as well?

And you ended both conversations. I've replied to every PM I've been sent in this game, sometimes not straight away, but the other person always got a response from me. When someone doesn't bother to reply it is pretty clear what their intent is. Then when they try to resume contact later it is so transparent what they are doing.

Postby Jill » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28:21 pm

OfflineJill
I'm not going to make small talk with you, I would find that insulting personally if I just was making small talk to lobby for your jury vote. If you had given me anything of substance I would have given it the reply it deserved.

Postby Chase » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31:56 pm

OfflineChase
Small talk needs to happen, relationships aren't formed straight away, they take time and that is why these things start slow. You're using the exact same philiosophy Erica did and didn't work out for her either icon_smile

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:34:46 pm

OfflineTyrone
Well Erica was a bitch

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council