Re: ITT: Who you are rooting for

Postby Russell » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53:23 pm

OfflineRussell
    That's a very legitimate point, Holly. But as someone who had to play in this game and try to talk with Tyrone, I can't vote for his goaty ways. Maybe as a third party I might look at him and see the value in giving him the win to "prove a point," but it's not a good enough reason for me.

That being said, if Tyrone makes it to the end at this point he'll have earned it strategically from the shit position he's in now.

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56:11 pm

OfflineDan
    Go Tyrone

Then jake because he's the only one left

Postby Jill » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57:51 pm

OfflineJill
    The fact you guys are considering Tyrone is insane. This is the worst case of a bitter jury I have ever seen.

Tyrone has done nothing of any strategic worth, if he gets to the end it will be because other three turf one of themselves out for being a bigger threat, it will be through no skill on Tyrone's part.

I realise you guys are all upset that your game was cut short and that you want to prove that you were the real strategic mastermind behind the season... But give it a fucking rest. I am annoyed as well, if it weren't for idol play (which frustrates me to no end), I suspect Jolanda, Russell, Dan and myself would have made it a lot further, but I am still going to vote for the person who is the most deserving at the end of the day.

Quit your fucking bitching.

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:59:53 pm

OfflineDan
    I mean final 5 is pretty far but Tyrone has that underdog factor about him, And its moreso a pity vote than anything since I know a lot of y'all hate him.

It could all come down to FTC for my vote

Postby Holly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:06:27 pm

OfflineHolly
    Jill wrote:The fact you guys are considering Tyrone is insane. This is the worst case of a bitter jury I have ever seen.

Tyrone has done nothing of any strategic worth, if he gets to the end it will be because other three turf one of themselves out for being a bigger threat, it will be through no skill on Tyrone's part.

I realise you guys are all upset that your game was cut short and that you want to prove that you were the real strategic mastermind behind the season... But give it a fucking rest. I am annoyed as well, if it weren't for idol play (which frustrates me to no end), I suspect Jolanda, Russell, Dan and myself would have made it a lot further, but I am still going to vote for the person who is the most deserving at the end of the day.

Quit your fucking bitching.

This isn't bitterness, there are LEGITIMATE reasons to vote for Tyrone to WIN THIS GAME.

Just because it doesn't align with what you want to happen doesn't mean its wrong.

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08:44 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I would not be voting for Tyrone because I don't like the other finalists, I'd vote for him because I think he would be the best winner f the three people remaining. Tyrone has proved that you don't need to play a bitchy annoying backstabbing game to win. Through the entire game, Tyrone was nice and honest to everybody. I don't think than you can deny that. If he were to lie to you, he just would not be talking to you, simple as that. He was a loyal ally to whoever picked him up, even if he didn't fully trust them (ie, me). He has proved his worth in challenges, as he is a constant competitor for individual immunity, and he even won once.

The other three have not played respectable games. There are other ways to make it to the end, without lying as much as they did. I might sound bitter, but I'm really not. Fact of the matter is, the five who made it further than me were errrr than me in some way at this game, which is why they are further than me, and I respect that. But, when it comes down to it, we need to pick who played the best game, and I think it's Tyrone.

Postby Jill » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09:40 pm

OfflineJill
    The same argument could be made for Natalie Tenerelli.

Postby Holly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09:53 pm

OfflineHolly
    Tyrone winning proves you don't need to be some big character who makes a "big move" to win. What happened to loyal and honest games?

It would be a revolution.

Postby Holly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11:25 pm

OfflineHolly
    Jill wrote:The same argument could be made for Natalie Tenerelli.

Different situation.

Postby Jill » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11:56 pm

OfflineJill
    All I am hearing is that you guys are offended that you got screwed over. Guess what? You needed to get screwed over otherwise you would have win, it's how you play the game. If Tyrone played the way he wanted to play, Holly and Jolanda might be sitting in the final 3, but Tyrone would lose! That's not something that should be rewarded.

Postby Holly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15:18 pm

OfflineHolly
    And if Tyrone knew people would try and be the big name and take out big names, he's sitting pretty in a lower position, non threatening and makes it far doesn't he?

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28:15 pm

OfflineDan
    I'm voting Erica

Postby Jolanda » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:29:59 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Dan wrote:I'm voting Erica

Make that two.

Postby Tyrone » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:59:41 pm

OfflineTyrone
    If you guys were wondering about me, I just kept most info about myself to myself. I didn't want to end up stepping forward being some high and mighty player that would look like some idiot mastermind. I was trying to do things that would not make me a threat to the other players. I was trying to push myself away from being the target by doing the things I felt like I needed to do. I didn't know what I was going to be saying much to other people when I didn't know what to plan on. I normally just let that go to my friends and let them be the one hated by the jury while I just sat back and think things in my head. When Jolanda got eliminated, I kept speaking to Jake and Yve that if they didn't eliminate Ken, he would win and that I would of voted him to win. Jake didn't believe me, but Yve felt like I could of been telling the truth. I tried to get Yve and Dan to vote with me so that we could of have a newbie final three. Sadly Dan wanted Yve out and spoke to Jake and Jake went up and told the truth to Yve. That why Dan went home. The final immunity challenge wasn't meant for me since I failed at puzzles involving a country. I don't study jack shit about history things. It still a shock that I can graduate high school. From the looks of the last tribal, Yve told me to vote Ken and I did. It looks like she was going to vote Ken along with Jake but they could of just been bullshitting me or just wanted to see a tiebreaker happen between two people who hated each other.

Postby Wendy Jo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:35:46 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    LOL that is the most I heard you speak Tyrone!!

Holly I was considering it gurl but thank god these players got rid of him. This F3 owns!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:50:19 am

OfflineTyrone
    Wendy Jo wrote:LOL that is the most I heard you speak Tyrone!!

Holly I was considering it gurl but thank god these players got rid of him. This F3 owns!

1. Yeah I'm so anti-social that I don't speak a lot. This is why people never love me
    and
    2. Shall we get your brain check here? This is NOT THE BEST FINAL 3!

Postby Wendy Jo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:35:05 am

OfflineWendy Jo
    You're not in it so that automatically makes it the best!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:38:38 am

OfflineTyrone
    Whatever, it the worse to me.

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:49:55 pm

OfflineHolly
    Lol Wendy is still as crazy as she was in game.

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:07:17 pm

OfflineDan
    Tyrone wrote:If you guys were wondering about me, I just kept most info about myself to myself. I didn't want to end up stepping forward being some high and mighty player that would look like some idiot mastermind. I was trying to do things that would not make me a threat to the other players. I was trying to push myself away from being the target by doing the things I felt like I needed to do. I didn't know what I was going to be saying much to other people when I didn't know what to plan on. I normally just let that go to my friends and let them be the one hated by the jury while I just sat back and think things in my head. When Jolanda got eliminated, I kept speaking to Jake and Yve that if they didn't eliminate Ken, he would win and that I would of voted him to win. Jake didn't believe me, but Yve felt like I could of been telling the truth. I tried to get Yve and Dan to vote with me so that we could of have a newbie final three. Sadly Dan wanted Yve out and spoke to Jake and Jake went up and told the truth to Yve. That why Dan went home. The final immunity challenge wasn't meant for me since I failed at puzzles involving a country. I don't study jack shit about history things. It still a shock that I can graduate high school. From the looks of the last tribal, Yve told me to vote Ken and I did. It looks like she was going to vote Ken along with Jake but they could of just been bullshitting me or just wanted to see a tiebreaker happen between two people who hated each other.

First of all, I doubt Yve was going to vote with us and if there was a tie between you and Ken that round he would go because you had immunity and you wouldnt vote out yourself. Tiebreaker goes to immunity bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa