OfflineJeff Probst
Host
It goes here!

You may not be able to post anything but smileys during council, but you can sure mouth off here! (and I KNOW you will!)

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Wendy Jo not participating in her first tribal as a juror icon_rolleyes

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Ooh, don't forget you two, as the first two jurors - you really do shape what this Ponderosa turns into and set the tone of the finale starting now. So go nuts. Will this place be a hive of activity and information or a deserted ghosttown? Deliciously bitter and argumentative Jurors or the happy-clappy sappy camraderie of all being out together?

icon_mystery

It's up to you.

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
The future isn't looking very bright at the moment...

OfflineWendy Jo
Quit chasing me away then.

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
You're right. It's a bit of a dead horse now, huh?

Welcome to Ponderosa. icon_smile

OfflineWendy Jo
No Chase! icon_cry The first Palena to join us is going to get mocked for their stupidity. Especially those at the bottom icon_rolleyes

OfflineChase
ily Wendy Jo icon_wub

It so obvious. Like Ken and I worked on a plan to get Tyrone to flip over the Talismans, with the idea to make him think he could get them. He told them about icon_rolleyes

OfflineWendy Jo
lol what a retard. He's their goat though. icon_whistling

So what happened? What's the drama with Yve/Kenny? Were you the Holly vote? icon_wub She's on Russell and Danny boys radar. Never fear. I just hope they wake up and realize that Holly & Jolanda are the duo of this game. I mean good on THEM but everyone else is so stupid. icon_redface

OfflineChase
I hate that term but in this case it definitely applies icon_razz

I voted for Holly. The idea was that with Jake, Yve, Ken and Russell we could force a tie. The shock factor would lead to one of the other side flipping their votes, that was the theory I was working under. Unfortunately any plan over the last three rounds was always one vote short icon_glare Russell always seems to bail at the last possible moment. It was frustrating.

Yve has the Atacama Idol btw. Sorry about that Ted icon_razz She would only have used it on me or her. We didn't have time to organise a plan for it tonight, plus I would have felt guilty if I played it and it meant she left instead. So I'm hoping she can do some damage with that.

If the inevitable has to happen then Holly better win. The idea of her sheep turning on her at the last moment is terrible. I would rather to lose to the leader then the followers who grew a backbone at the last moment.

OfflineWendy Jo
Yve tried to play it off as she if she and Jake were a pair and you/Ted were another pair. icon_rolleyes She never mentioned anything about an idol. I was her first "ally" so she says. icon_cry that would have came in handy at the merge but I understand why she kept mum. This means Holly doesn't have it. icon_chaos

I think it's unfair to call people Holly's sheep. Most of them (Russell/Dan/Jake) bitched about her bossy ways several times. She will get eliminated soon. If she doesn't then damn, these people are fucking idiots. icon_eek If Holly gets pwnt late game when Kenny/Jo/Jill and Tyrone cut her. I will laugh in her face. I told her that GOATS are dangerous. It would serve her right. Not saying Kenny/Jolanda are goats btw. Proving my point.

OfflineChase
The password was corcovado and by the time I saw her message in our partnership forum about it the Palena Idol was already gone. I have no idea who could have found it, but it definitely wasn't Holly.

Yeah I think most of them do intend to do something, but they only have so much time left to do it in icon_razz I feel like if anything is going to happen then it has to be tomorrow with Jake, Yve, Russell, Ken and Dan. Maybe Ken/Tyrone not being together at all will make people not concerned about them getting the Talismans. Russell would definitely have made a move the next round had you not left when you did. He is in an awkward spot from what I can see.

OfflineWendy Jo
Kenny icon_wub

OfflineHolly
I had both idols btw...

OfflineChase
Wow Yve played me real good icon_unsure

OfflineWendy Jo
I knew it! Point for Wendy Jo! icon_wub

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Why aren't you guys talking about this?

icon_chaos

OfflineChase
Dan having it makes a lot of sense in retrospect.

Yve icon_wub

OfflineWendy Jo
Because we were REACTING at tribal Mia? icon_rolleyes

Yve <3 you go girl! Can they please fucking murder Tyrone so that we could have a fierce fight to the finish? Jesus! This is why I fucking wanted him out at the merge. HOLLY! JILL! icon_rolleyes

Re: Ongoing Tribal Council Commentary

Postby Jill » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24:22 pm

OfflineJill
    Tyrone's a moron... but that's why you keep him around lol icon_razz

Next

Return to Ponderosa