Russell is my fave already.

Postby Lurker Caryn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24:35 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    Dude is like, icon_lol worthy

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Two love threads and the Seasons not ten minutes old - both for him. icon_lol

OfflineLurker Ibrehem
    Weren't we all told specifically not to act like the characters we were assigned? :P

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Lurker Ibrehem wrote:Weren't we all told specifically not to act like the characters we were assigned? :P

Im pretty sure you're encouraged not to vote people out just because they were given a certain character, but in terms of putting on a schtick or performance, I have found that to be half the fun in other games ive played.

Penny is the only real character where I dont do a crazy schtick. In one game I pretended I was from Spain and spoke in broken English. icon_wub

OfflineLurker Ibrehem
    Lurker Penny wrote:
    Lurker Ibrehem wrote:Weren't we all told specifically not to act like the characters we were assigned? :P

Im pretty sure you're encouraged not to vote people out just because they were given a certain character, but in terms of putting on a schtick or performance, I have found that to be half the fun in other games ive played.

Penny is the only real character where I dont do a crazy schtick. In one game I pretended I was from Spain and spoke in broken English. icon_wub

Oh kay icon_biggrin

Also, the side of Tyrone's head in his avatar looks like the top of a brownie. I can't unsee it. icon_laughing

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    I hate his schtick, but I like the person who plays him. Such a dilemma.

Return to Lurkers