Re: The Teaser Thread

Postby lurker ryan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:26:23 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    Jolanda was in Greece. She was Christy's main ally.

Postby Lurker Ibrehem » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49:27 pm

OfflineLurker Ibrehem
    Bump :3

Postby lurker ryan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39:00 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    This thread is such a tease.

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:45:03 am

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    We'll be updating you guys tonight.

Postby Lurker Caryn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50:33 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    Are we getting an update tonight, or are you gonna make up some other bullshit excuse.

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22:20 am

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    All my cohosts went away :'(

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57:33 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Working on it. I'll pop in here with something from Palena. I've been kind of ignoring Atacama lately, but I might have something from there, too.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31:44 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Here are some quotes directly from the confessionals. Hope this holds you guys over for now. Trust me, there are some real stars that you just haven't seen yet.

Palena:

??? wrote:I want to sit out this challenge because I really don't care if we win or lose. In fact I'd rather we lose.

??? wrote:<snip> is a goner. She is clearly ignoring me and I'm not even sure I want to make the effort with her again. Crazy bitch holds a grudge because her inactive ass was targetted. Stupid twat, that's so petty, if that even is the real reason. <snip> and <snip> have to leave the game and soon. Followed by <snip> and <snip> as well.

Someone is HBICing. icon_eek

??? wrote:Within this tribe, I feel very safe. Nothing has really changed since the last time I rambled on in one of these. Except for <snip>, Russell, and I making an alliance. We made that alliance just to be sure that <snip> feels safe, and would not flip over to the other side if he had the chance. Russell and I don't really plan on getting <snip> real far, just until we don't really need his/her? vote anymore.

These people are DYING to vote someone out and start strategizing. They're totally going to explode once the merge hits.

??? wrote:My true alliance is on the other tribe icon_lol I have always intended to stick with Jake 100% through this game. Also <snip> is someone I got really close with very early and I think we both would work very well together. Jake is someone I know for a fact would never go against me, there is no reason to get rid of him in that case. As for <snip>, he had told his/her? secret partner <snip> that he/she? should trust me, if that was actually true then I know I can trust him/her? 100% If I am lucky enough to make the merge, I am going to have to get a little shady icon_shifty I want to win this time. I have already partly redeemed myself, but what better way to end this than with a win? I am fully prepared to do a little back stabbing if I need to even if I do feel a bit guilty for doing so icon_weep

This is my favorite development. I cut out a lot, but I made sure to leave in some juicy bits:

??? wrote:3.) I want <snip> out NOW. He's/She's? strong in the challenges. He's/She's? well connected. He's/She's? <snip> <snip>. He's/She's? is one tough player, and I hope that his/her? dumb ass helps me throw the next challenge so that I can BA-LINDSIDE his/her? ass. Nothing would bring me greater joy. <snip> <snip> - dumb as hell.

icon_chaos

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51:17 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    To those who haven't noticed it, this is currently my favorite thing on Atacama:

??? wrote:Episode 02

Jane

"You may have started this, but I'll definitely be the one to finish it."

??? wrote:Episode 03

Brook

??? wrote:Episode 04

Jimmy J

??? wrote:Episode 05

Fabio

In a game where a lot of players are ignoring how fun voting confessionals can be, it's good to see that at least someone is bringing it. icon_laughing

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23:15 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    <snip> did well to survive the last update, but their time is definitely drawing shorter by the round.. icon_chaos

Postby Lurker Caryn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48:38 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    LOL Brenda, you suck.

It's obviously Marty who's in deep shit.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53:00 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    K, here's a good one - obviously Brook picked the no-show app - this was clearly Jimmy T so that partnership is completely decimated. And the sharper of you picked up early that Erica's pick was Jimmy J. And derp if you hadn't realised that from reading the LL you're not reading hard enough.

I will also reveal that none of our other boots were partnered icon_uhoh So five partnerships are out of the hunt for the idols..

Brook & Jimmy T
    Erica & Jimmy J
    ??? & Jane
    Fabio & ???
    John & ???

Meaning of course, that five partnerships are still in the running.. icon_surprised

Of those five partnerships still standing; Only two of them are still on different tribes, one set is together on nuAtacama, and two sets make up half the nuPalena tribe icon_eek And shit is getting real with the pairings too. A big part of Fabio's boot was in order to 'weaken his untouchable partner'.. icon_surprised Some players are using it as reasoning to take out certain people, others aren't telling their allies as much - but it's the real reason why they want to target certain players.

And others are using it as reason to stick together..

??? & ???
    ??? & ???
    ??? & ???
    ??? & ???
    ??? & ???
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Lurker Caryn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36:23 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    There you go Brenda! Now that's a teaser!

Also, I knew Jimmy J's Survey was #6.

Postby lurker ryan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:11:44 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    And others are using it as reason to stick together..

Sure that can't go wrong icon_whistling

Postby lurker ryan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12:29 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    My true alliance is on the other tribe I have always intended to stick with Jake 100% through this game. Also <snip> is someone I got really close with very early and I think we both would work very well together. Jake is someone I know for a fact would never go against me, there is no reason to get rid of him in that case. As for <snip>, he had told his/her? secret partner <snip> that he/she? should trust me, if that was actually true then I know I can trust him/her? 100% If I am lucky enough to make the merge, I am going to have to get a little shady I want to win this time. I have already partly redeemed myself, but what better way to end this than with a win? I am fully prepared to do a little back stabbing if I need to even if I do feel a bit guilty for doing so

I am pretty sure I know who said this.

Postby LurkerGregg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:49:37 pm

OfflineLurkerGregg
    who ryan

Postby lurker ryan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:41:35 pm

Offlinelurker ryan
    I would guess Ken :)

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22:02 am

OfflineJohn
    Lurker Penny wrote:John not being OTTN makes me sad. :(

I was on the outs from the get go so had to bite my tongue and take a low key approach.

Besides Marty, I think everyone had no intentions to see me go far or to work with me.

I knew my chances of going far were slim. I was actually surprised to make 14th. The lack of communication from everyone was a dead giveaway.

I was OK with most boot offs that i was a part of but the one I was aiming for my last tribal didn't pan out.

The vets were hard to work with and were all pretty crazy. You cast some real fuckwits and annoying returning players. They will let a newbie win this because they only think of themselves and can't look at working together. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52:05 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    3 pairs remain.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13:07 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Now here is the thing if you are one of those three pairs . . even if you are not together with the other pairs, it's a good idea to keep all three sets alive, because once you get down to two pairs you know the other pair will start considering taking you out for the talismans..

PreviousNext

Return to Lurkers