OfflineLurker Penny
Greecian Champion
Lol John.

OfflineChad Crittenden
Host
I think I'm looking good to win this thing. [/teaser]

OfflineHelen Glover
Host
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:am I allowed to switch to John?

izat still what you wanna do?

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Helen Glover wrote:
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:am I allowed to switch to John?

izat still what you wanna do?

haha nope

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
13 Remain icon_horror

Chase - Brenda
Jill - Cristina
Ken - Helen
Marty - Mia
Dan - Tom
Yve - Chad
Jolanda - Rudy
Ted - Caryn
Holly - Coach
Jake - Sandra
Wendy Jo - Amy
Tyrone - Ibe #2
Russell -Ryan #2

14th John - unclaimed
15th Fabio - Penelope
16th Jimmy J - Ryan
16th Erica - Ibrehem
18th Brook - Jeff Probst
19th Jane - Chrsity
20th Jimmy T - unclaimed

OfflineLurker Cweepy Coby
I would feel so boss if I somehow picked the winner out of thin air.

OfflineLurker Cweepy Coby
I would feel so boss if I somehow picked the winner out of thin air.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Mia takes a hard hit

Chase - Brenda
Jill - Cristina
Ken - Helen
Dan - Tom
Yve - Chad
Jolanda - Rudy
Ted - Caryn
Holly - Coach
Jake - Sandra
Wendy Jo - Amy
Tyrone - Ibe #2
Russell -Ryan #2

13th Marty - Mia
14th John - unclaimed
15th Fabio - Penelope
16th Jimmy J - Ryan
16th Erica - Ibrehem
18th Brook - Jeff Probst
19th Jane - Chrsity
20th Jimmy T - unclaimed

OfflineLurker Tom
Dan's fucking got this with the best UTR game in Stranded history.

By the way Brenda, are we going to get a massive confessional update like you did with Costa Rica sometime soon?

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
Eh whatever. Marty was a gamble anyways.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Lurker Tom wrote:Dan's fucking got this with the best UTR game in Stranded history.

By the way Brenda, are we going to get a massive confessional update like you did with Costa Rica sometime soon?

Hmm, idk, that is a little dodgy on two fronts. One, because of the open-ID element of half the cast, and two, because I really haven't been here since the night of Erica/Jimmy's boot. I've been here, but only barely. Haven't opened a PM at least.

In a nutshell, the vets/noobs divide is all but forgotten, and it is the partnerships that are driving the game now.

The Atacama four of Chase/Ted/Jake & Yve are in the minority yes, but thanks to their trial by fire they are probably the tightest larger grouping. Yve is partners with one of these three players, and the other two vets both still have their partnerships intact on the far side. In fact, these three duos are three of the four pairings that are working together the hardest, so for them to pull in two or more extra numbers is extremely possible, which would bring the merge vote to at least 6-6.

Over on NuNuPalena they never had to visit a TC so even though they claim happy families and some will try Pagong the minority, it's unlikely to work out like that. I will say that Wendy hates Tyrone for starters, so forget about noobs sticking together. Holly's fortunes may change drastically soon. Everyone is fine with having a challenge whore on your side, but once you hit individual, that logic gets reversed and sharpish. Most exciting thing from over there now is how all of a sudden they will have to all reveal their true intentions with votes - and what they've been telling each other is not how it's gonna happen.

What else? Both tribal idols were found and they are opposite sides of the game now. One of the idol-holders' name has been mooted as a target but I don't think they have any clue that they are probably getting votes at the next TC. That can all change quickly as the votes needed to take them out will have to come from allies too.

I'll see if I can put together something a little more appetising but idk if I can do that without giving away too much.

Merge Power Ranking (this can all change by the round ofc)
Ted Rogers Jr. (super connected & super capable)
HoHo (power player but flagged for it)
Wendy-Jo (carefully woven web of alliances is gonna all catch up with her soon)
Yve (super connected everywhere, but people grow wary)
Jolanda (drastic improvement since last Season but might get the exact same boot :/ )
Chaste (a little UTR and slow-playing, but mapping out what he wants & knows how to get it - must step it up or even if he gets to the end would lose to Ted)
Dan (wrongly been painted as the noob head honcho - and might suffer for it soon)
Russell (everyone likes Russell. No-one really loves Russell. Might Kim it)
Jill (pretty decently positioned but one of the noobier noobs. Not sure if she has what is required to win)
Jake (affable, & connected, but still somewhat naive and getting dragged to an extent)
Ken (I forgot Ken was playing)
Tyrone (just painfully unaware and blinkered, think the Costa Rican Jolanda)

Remove the top three names and the bottom three names and your winner is looking like one of those centre six. Closer to the center, the best chance you have getting to the end. The higher on the list, the more chance of winning once you get there.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Oh holy fuck I just noticed, it's 6 noobs versus 6 vets. That is all kinds of hot.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
I'm sure the new members of the LL can speculate on the exact secret partnerships, and we as hosts won't confirm or deny. There was certainly some theories doing the rounds, and that might give you a better idea of the shape of the game. icon_wink

Offlinelurker ryan
Ted <3

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
lololol, I just got caught up with confessionals. May as well scrap that whole post. Shit is actually gone insane here :D

I will put something together for the teaser thread after I surf PMs for a bit, but for now, know that three different people are willing to "flip" to Atacama. Ken is the obvious one since he is pretty much tied to Chase & Jake no matter what. The two others are working the partner angle and feel like it's just greener pastures for them.

But here is where it get's lolzy - they all have different targets in mind as their bargaining chip. Ken's is one of the other flippers :D

Add to that, the Atacama four already have different targets in mind, and Palena can't settle on a consensus boot either. The web of alliances from the multiple swaps and partnerings has left everyone tied in all over the place and no one person truly on the outs.

I have nfi who will leave next. Yve-goddess & Russell are the only two I think it won't be for sure.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Ami & Caryn or out of the pool and your money was much appreciated gals. Halfway there now icon_cool

Chase - Brenda
Jill - Cristina
Ken - Helen
Dan - Tom
Yve - Chad
Jolanda - Rudy
Holly - Coach
Jake - Sandra
Tyrone - Ibe #2
Russell -Ryan #2

11th Ted - Caryn
12th Wendy Jo - Amy
13th Marty - Mia
14th John - unclaimed
15th Fabio - Penelope
16th Jimmy J - Ryan
16th Erica - Ibrehem
18th Brook - Jeff Probst
19th Jane - Chrsity
20th Jimmy T - unclaimed

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Wonder who will win!

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
It's actually wide open once more. :o There is once again no-one you can point to and say, nope, no chance. Even Tyrone for all his faults could still pull out a win with the right combo of loyal Jurors and the right FTC opponents. He has improved tenfold since the merge too. His PMs are up to three or four sentences on occasion :o Confessionals too :o :o

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
;___;

Jill - Cristina
Ken - Helen
Dan - Tom
Yve - Chad
Jolanda - Rudy
Holly - Coach
Jake - Sandra
Tyrone - Ibe #2
Russell -Ryan #2