The Teaser Thread

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:03:08 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Obviously we can't tell you everything, and with the half open-ID nature of this Season that goes double. But we can still give you a little taster every so often, and this the thread we'll do it in. For instance;

Lurker Ibrehem wrote:Plus, y'know us black people gotta stick together and all.

You'd think that, but at least one member of Palena is mulling over the fact that they feel like they're gonna have to become a race traitor, and soon.

icon_mystery who though..

Re: The Teaser Thread

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06:47 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    As for Atacama, a core four alliance is pretty solidly coming together calling themselves The Playground Bullies - however, it might not last long as soon as they come to discuss who they should add as a fifth. Two of the four have are already planning a trio suballiance - so they'll want their third from that one as the fifth for the core-four, but a different member of the four has absolutely no time for this person, and would have literally anyone but them as their fifth..

icon_mystery

Postby lurker ryan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05:41 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    The Playground Bullies? lolok. Why do people always insist on naming alliances? Its always something that sounds dumb anyway.

Postby Lurker Penny » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:35:47 am

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Naming alliances is silly I agree. I just used to name them things like Bitch 1, Bitch 2 etc.

Postby lurker ryan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:36:44 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    I usually like to be bitch #2 at best.

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25:42 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    ...they ain't ready for tonight... stay tuned.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37:39 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    *drops buff*

Postby Lurker Becky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:38:44 pm

OfflineLurker Becky
    Lurker Penny wrote:Naming alliances is silly I agree. I just used to name them things like Bitch 1, Bitch 2 etc.

Why are you so anti-tradition? I bet you hate holidays too.

Postby Lurker Penny » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39:22 pm

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Lurker Becky wrote:
    Lurker Penny wrote:Naming alliances is silly I agree. I just used to name them things like Bitch 1, Bitch 2 etc.

Why are you so anti-tradition? I bet you hate holidays too.

No way! I love Christmas!

Postby lurker ryan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:30:54 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    TEase us Brenda! =o

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:13:12 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I have no idea what's going on. I work all day you know! Let me see what I can root out. I will say tribal lines have been smashed to smithereens on both tribes - there is no way this is just Vet vs Noobs in either camp.

Postby Lurker Naonka » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:52:37 am

OfflineLurker Naonka
    BrendaGoddess <3

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10:59 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    kk, I am a little caught up, but only because Kim, Chadie & Mia are keeping great blogs well worth reading post-Season for the scoop on the important happenings in PM land :o

This is from Kim;

That may as well be the side of a cereal box to me, but maybe the sharper edgicians among you can pick up on a few things that point to the real story of each player compared to their public persona :o (There are winner picks on that that I took out btw)

Not to leave out the rest of the hosts though. Choice snippets from each of the others from inside the blogs, with some necessary snip-snips icon_razz ;

Jeff Probst wrote:Yea the pairings are shockingly similar... <snipped list> i mean theyre all pretty much duplicates.

Carl wrote:There are two types of players right now.

One type thinks it's a 5 v 5 situation on both tribes.

The other realizes that this is actually a reset button, and that they need to throw their original plans half-way out the window.

The second will survive.

Chad wrote:What's going to add some dynamics to Atacama, is John is going to be so paranoid that Brook is secretly planning his demise he would "flip" in a hot minute too. I see a power alliance forming or two dueling power alliances that are a mix between the two. And I can't see either Brook, John, or Fabio having any fucking time for Jimmy J's retardedness. I haven't read any PMs yet. Just guessing.

Jeff Probst wrote:Maybe he is the genius and we are all too stupid to see it. Maybe he is disarming his tribemates into thinking he is a non-threat, phillip shephard style.

Chad wrote:I wonder what they are going to do now because all the newbs on Atacama were assuming that they could pick up one of Brook/John to turn on the other. icon_chaos I'm almost hoping Atacama loses tonight because that dynamic is going to be MUCH more interesting to watch because they are more clearly split down the middle than Palena, with <snip> as the wildcard.

Chad wrote:Ken/Jake/Fabio have settled in on voting <snip> out. However, I don't think they are really the decision makers here and Imma guess by 8:00 tomorrow night, <snip> will be packing their bags. Just a hunch. Let's watch Yve goddess work her magic. I'm not sure she's going to be willing to cut bait on <snip and Holly's already talking about targeting <snip> in her confessional.

Chad wrote:OK. So Erica started a "call out" thread on their Camp forum. http://strandedgaming.com/patagonia/pal ... p?f=5&t=45

According to her confessional, she is serious about her no boring PM rule and the first victim of her ban is Ted so she claims that she now refuses to talk to Ted until the game is over. icon_lol

Just as I'm settling in to spy on Atacama thinking that's where all the action will be tonight, I can't keep my fucking eyes off of Palena!!!

Mia wrote:<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>
    <snip>
    <snip>

..Maybe I should rename my blog the Wendy Jo hate thread.

Carl wrote:Erica actually just went crazy, huh? icon_lol

Chad wrote:Erica and Jolanda have made a F2 deal and Erica has every intention on keeping it.

WHAT..... THE...... FUCK......

Palena icon_wub Those people are nuts.

Kim wrote:Palena dynamics icon_wub Such a hot mess.

Ami posts some super insightful stuff too, but, it's impossible to post without giving the game away, and if I try to trim it to a suspenseful level it's ends up just reading like <snip> <snip> <snip> <snip>. icon_cry

Ami wrote:Oh Jolanda....my love for you has risen up high tonight icon_wub

Just been reading over the messages and her conversations with ERica were like "Yay, i'm so happy we're closer, we can be partners in crime! <3). Then <snip> sends her epic message that spills like...everything and now Jo has flipped 180 on Erica. It was pretty awesome to see sorta unfold. I'm not totally sure just how much Erica trusts and wants to work with Jo, but it seems at this point, <snip> I really wonder how this is going to play out, but I think this round will be an eventful one for sure at Palena.

Ami wrote:Over at Atacama, good ole <snip> is going batshit crazy for their first TC tomorrow icon_wub As a host, I love love love watching them go nuts trying to get their way. But if I was playing with someone like that, I'm not sure how I would take their personality at this moment. I hope it doesn't end up with <snip> getting voted out for going crazy because that would be a shame and we will miss out on them, for real.

Postby lurker ryan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41:27 pm

Offlinelurker ryan
    I guess it is pretty safe to say <snip> is fucked.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:47:59 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    <snip> is really fucked and has no idea. icon_chaos

Postby Lurker Ibrehem » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:57:43 pm

OfflineLurker Ibrehem
    Jolanda <3 Erica <3

Postby Lurker Penny » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42:19 am

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    John not being OTTN makes me sad. :(

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:56:10 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Jolanda broke out this Episode for sure. I like her more right now than I ever did in Greece. She's all kinds of centre of attention right now.

Postby Lurker Ibrehem » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:31:34 pm

OfflineLurker Ibrehem
    Brenda Lowe wrote:Jolanda broke out this Episode for sure. I like her more right now than I ever did in Greece. She's all kinds of centre of attention right now.

Jolanda was in Greece? icon_whistling

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06:19 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    See? See???

She was just that thrilling to me.

Next

Return to Lurkers