Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Jane » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25:01 pm

OfflineJane
    I forget if Ducks is Male or Female though

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25:10 pm

OfflineTyrone
    Just to tell you Chuckie, I thought you were my friend from another place, BUT I LOVED YOU!

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25:36 pm

OfflineJake
    So much appreciation for Jolanda.

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25:45 pm

OfflineKen
    Jane wrote:By the way is anyone here a hot gay guy because I think I was the best looking real person here. minus ducks of course

I'm okay looking. But I am straight anyway :/

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25:56 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Jeez, I had more of a turnaround than i thought I did...

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26:07 pm

OfflineHolly
    HoHo & JoJo Domination <3

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26:19 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jolanda wrote:Jeez, I had more of a turnaround than i thought I did...

HUGE turnaround.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26:39 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    ImageImageImage
    Dan - 5th Place
    (Played by Savaii - SurvivorSucks/ORGY)

Mia says: Hell of an UTR game, but everything fell apart for you (and Jolanda) when you missed. And that idol wasting... So unfortunate. However, it WAS nice to see you go far after your unlucky stint as my ally in RRR. But double dipping is just ugh, especially when you have the chance to play stranded. (and this is coming from a one-time triple dipper so yeah).

Brenda says: You played really well early in the game. I got a particular kick out of how you were intent on not being the HBIC and allowing Holly or someone else fill that role, yet who was the one organising and co-ercing and coordinating group PMs icon_laughing it set you up well as you got a bit of a reputation as the one running the noobs show along with Holly, and everyone was always apprehensive about even considering making a move.. Your purposeful step back a t merge though :/ That's where it started to unravel. I have to ask how much you thought that was legitimately the best strategy for your position and how much it was on account of you double-dipping.Then you bow that idol. Then you miss the double. Then you are so far up shit creek there's really nothing you can do. Sorry to say Dan, these things were all your fault and all were presentable if you'd paid a little more time & attention here. From the Holly Blindside round you were soooo set to go to the end and win too. Ugh. Damnit Dan. Your allies suffered for it too which is worse :/

Lesson learned; unless your name is Maj, you should never ever double-dip on games - you will end up sucking in one or both because of it. Stranded especially, this shit is intense and requires your full concentration.

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27:02 pm

OfflineHolly
    Jane wrote:I forget if Ducks is Male or Female though

I'm a guy. I just have a habit of playing chicks like dominant HBICs all the time.

Postby Wendy Jo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27:06 pm

OfflineWendy Jo
    I have arrived!

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27:19 pm

OfflineTyrone
    Savaii it was fun playing with you man.

I'M NEXT

Postby Tyrone » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27:47 pm

OfflineTyrone
    Wendy Jo wrote:I have arrived!

Hi Blueberry. DON'T BE TARGETING ME AGAIN

Postby Marty » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27:49 pm

OfflineMarty
    I wish you would've made it to the finals and won, Dan :(

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27:50 pm

OfflineJolanda
    I knew Savaii would be in here somewhere! <333

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28:02 pm

OfflineHolly
    Not sure if I have played with Savaii or not...

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28:41 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    ImageImageImage
    Tyrone - 4th Place
    (Played by DarkPunxysaur - DeviantArt/ORGY)

Mia says: You were frustrating to watch, but hey, you owned it, and you got 4th place, so congrats! I knew early on that if you weren't a pre-merge boot, you'd go pretty far. There was a time when Palena wanted to throw to possibly get rid of you, but lucky for you that didn't happen. And you've been SO much better post-game. <3

(oh & Brenda is going to talk you up but I don't really buy it. You got kind of lucky and then just turned into a much more glorious goat than anyone expected. You really could have won this, too.)

Brenda says: I loved you in this Tyrone. But I didn't always, and it certainly wasn't for the reasons I expected. For those familiar Punxy is better known as the volatile Nikki Wong from a recent other game, and I wanted him in this cast with the hope of explosive arguments and call-outs. Think male Erica (lol they hated each other here too :D ) But instead we got this quiet & loyal footsoldier. Not gonna lie, he kinda lucked into an early alliance with Dan, Holly and Jill even though the girls weren't sold on him, he would at least be a solid number. And for a long time that was it. He would be doggedly loyal to the first people he met and that would be that. Noobs > Vets and there was no changing his mind. But that changed once he got chatty with Jolanda. The irony here is that WendyJo flipped Jolanda to the noobs, and Wendy hated Tyrone, but Jol & Ty became pretty damn inseparable icon_laughing

As the game went on he became less and less quiet and I gotta say kept me chuckling, with witty one-liners all over the game in challenges and on camp, to the point of him being the most entertaining player here and almost effortlessly (When confessionals open first stop for y'all should be his FCs icon_chaos )

And of course there is his arc through the game. He was constantly a target on Palena, even though he didn't know it. Then the merge kicks in and targeting him seems to be the get out clause for the minority. But crazy Wendy after pushing that plan also splits the other vote and we get this 4-4-4 tie. Somehow survives the revote too, and I think that is the point he got pegged as a goat and everyone wanted Tyrone at the end with them.

And the talismans, oh god I cracking up here all over again. Ken sees them as his salvation and wants Tyrone to chase them too. This would work with 9 players out of ten but Tyrone is the tenth - runs it back to Ho & Jo since he wants nothing to do with them damned talismans. Then Hoho gets blindsided without him and who ends up with the talisman? Only Tyrone icon_laughing

His slow meltdowns as all his allies are taken out one at a time from here to the end are a delight to read, but with this many allies on the Jury - eventually he gets rightly unpegged as a goat, and repegged as the Jury threat he truly is and gets chopped for it. icon_weep

Hates to the left, Tyrone was the unexpected star of the show icon_wub

Postby Jane » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29:16 pm

OfflineJane
    Holly wrote:
    Jane wrote:I forget if Ducks is Male or Female though

I'm a guy. I just have a habit of playing chicks like dominant HBICs all the time.

I always get you and Olly mixed up for some reason. I know Olly is a dude but for some reason I get you guys confused.

Postby Jane » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:30:21 pm

OfflineJane
    By the way guys I am no Jane-a-Trois

I released my first single in L.L.

Jane Be Shittin' On Yo

Postby Jolanda » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:30:57 pm

OfflineJolanda
    Tyrone was a star! <3333333

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:31:05 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Okay, so there are no writeups for Jake, Ken, and Yve. Brenda and I didn't get to them, and I've been busy facilitating this, so we're really sorry about that. I'll make sure to post my thoughts later, and I'm sure Brenda will as well, because you three totally deserve it.

I'll post your ID's and stuff in just a second, and then the fan favorite and player of the season results.

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion