Past Seasons of Stranded

Postby Lurker Caryn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:48:14 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    I never knew about this until I was recruited via PM at Sucks, so Is there anywhere where I can like, read these?

Just wondering...

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Lurker Caryn wrote:I never knew about this until I was recruited via PM at Sucks, so Is there anywhere where I can like, read these?

Just wondering...

I asked the same thing back when Costa Rica ended.

Everything before Greece is gone due to a server crash or something. But I was able to register at the Greece board and see what happened, and Penny shared her log in info for Refuge.

Re: Past Seasons of Stranded

Postby Lurker Caryn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59:04 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    Good. Greece is the only one I wanted to read anyway.

Postby Lurker Caryn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:00:27 pm

OfflineLurker Caryn
    Do you possibly have a Link, Mia?

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    http://stranded.immunityidol.net/greece/arena/index.php

You'll have to register at the Arena and at both tribe boards, unless someone wants to share their login info. I don't want to share mine. icon_glare

Here's Refuge just in case anyone cares.

http://stranded.immunityidol.net/refuge/arena/index.php?

Postby Lurker Penny » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35:12 pm

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Lurker Caryn wrote:Good. Greece is the only one I wanted to read anyway.

I love you so much.

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Lurker Penny wrote:
    Lurker Caryn wrote:Good. Greece is the only one I wanted to read anyway.

I love you so much.

This means she's smiting your Refuge appearance, though.

Postby Lurker Penny » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:44:00 pm

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Refuge wasnt as good because the cast robbed the audience of Penny obviously.

Greece watchers had a full season of Pennydom. Im not surprised she likes it better.

Postby Lurker Cwisty » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:55:55 pm

OfflineLurker Cwisty
    Not to pimp our season, but really was like if someone has written it. Classic storylines of the ugly girls (Penny/Helen) triumphing over the beautiful but less smart (Jo, Christy, Shawna); the quiet one (Brian) triumphing over the bully (Rob); the underdog comeback of the Helios tribe after the strategic blunders of Asteria; and yet every single round was a blindside to someone. Even the early ones because they were noobs who just didn't see it coming lol. The villains got their comeuppance (Ted, Rob), and ultimate hero Penny won, who was bullied even by her own tribe. It really was one of the most poetic games I was ever involved with.

Refuge was just Lisi finding idols and Blondz being Blondz.

Postby Helen Glover » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:01:45 pm

OfflineHelen Glover
    Host
    Lurker Cwisty wrote:Not to pimp our season, but really was like if someone has written it. Classic storylines of the ugly girls (Penny/Helen) triumphing over the beautiful but less smart (Jo, Christy, Shawna); the quiet one (Brian) triumphing over the bully (Rob); the underdog comeback of the Helios tribe after the strategic blunders of Asteria; and yet every single round was a blindside to someone. Even the early ones because they were noobs who just didn't see it coming lol. The villains got their comeuppance (Ted, Rob), and ultimate hero Penny won, who was bullied even by her own tribe. It really was one of the most poetic games I was ever involved with.

Not to mention how the HII-clue/mutiny twist (which TOTALLY mislead IANCD in a hilarious way) played perfectly together and both into the Greek epic theme, full with Trojan Horses at the merge (in one sense or another) to really embody what the mythology has taught us to expect.

There's no doubt that Costa Rica was more of a clusterfuck, kind of like a Gabon-season (but with a very deserving winner) which was incredibly entertaining to watch unfold (probably more so than Greece, and more unpredictable). But I wholeheartedly agree with Cwisty that the single word that best describes Greece is poetic. Everyone got their just desserts. And it seriously, practically belongs in a book by the Brothers Grimm.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04:08 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    You're living in the past ladies! From right now it's all about Patagonia. We will have explosive TCs if I have to sit up till six in the am and poke them with a stick myself.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04:48 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Oh wait, this is the past season subforum. nvm me.

Postby Lurker Penny » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:08:35 pm

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Bitch please im hotter than all you skanks.

Postby Lurker Heidi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18:20 pm

OfflineLurker Heidi
    You're all wrong.

OfflineLurker King Rudy
    I actually have the first 4 episodes of Stranded All Stars downloaded on my computer. ^_^

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Share please.

Postby lurker ryan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:58:41 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    Lurker Cwisty wrote:Not to pimp our season, but really was like if someone has written it. Classic storylines of the ugly girls (Penny/Helen) triumphing over the beautiful but less smart (Jo, Christy, Shawna); the quiet one (Brian) triumphing over the bully (Rob); the underdog comeback of the Helios tribe after the strategic blunders of Asteria; and yet every single round was a blindside to someone. Even the early ones because they were noobs who just didn't see it coming lol. The villains got their comeuppance (Ted, Rob), and ultimate hero Penny won, who was bullied even by her own tribe. It really was one of the most poetic games I was ever involved with.

I think the villains that got their comeuppance were Jo, Christy, Shawna icon_biggrin

Postby Lurker Cwisty » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25:30 am

OfflineLurker Cwisty
    lurker ryan wrote:

I think the villains that got their comeuppance were Jo, Christy, Shawna icon_biggrin

You know who else got their comeuppance? Incompetent shitstains like you.

Postby Lurker Penny » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:01:37 am

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Greece was so amazing <3

Postby lurker ryan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02:55 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    Lurker Cwisty wrote:
    lurker ryan wrote:

You know who else got their comeuppance? Incompetent shitstains like you.

I don't think comeuppance quite works for me though. I am just glad keeping Ted/Daniel worked out so great for you guys icon_yes

Next

Return to Past Season Discussion